A Whole New World

Par ____Sarah___________

Annabelles point of view Plus

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4 the party
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chapter 2

18 0 0
Par ____Sarah___________

We pull up to a huge mansion that belongs to Simon The boys manager. I've been here with Harry plenty of times when I was younger. All the girls gasp when they see it. After we all get settled in our rooms ( mine is like next to Liam) me and Liam hear screaming in the rooms beside us and we both run out into the Hall but they are just having a Pillow War. Me and Liam smile at each other and for some reason my heart flutters. He invites me to the kitchen for some tea and I agree only when he threatens to tackle me playfully. After sitting and talking for a couple of hours we have a party it wasn't to special but sienna was very nice and we had fun dancing together. After that we all go to bed, I'm laying down in my pajamas I suddenly realize what these butterflies in my stomach when I think about Liam mean." Crap" I say it louder than I meant to, " I love him" I wisper into the dark."Crap" i say again. I walk down to the kitchen to get a snack. Niall is in there too. We had the same idea on this late night. I say hi as I walk to the fridge" oh hey Annie" he says "can we talk" I ask "sure" he says. "It's Liam" "what is he bothering you?"he asks "No i... I think I like him" I say, Niall freezes , Pizza midway to his mouth. And then he just smiles and says good luck with that and walked out with his cold pizza. "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask . He just Chuckles and continues to his room. The next morning I wake up and smell burnt toast and bacon " mmm" I smile and throw on my clothes.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
299K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
996K 37.5K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
507K 18.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...