chapter 1

"Ring ring" I'm still asleep when my phone rings "what" I say not even checking who it's from "Hey, um Bell?" "Liam?" I say excitedly as I sit up. I've loved Liam from the first time I met him when Harry introduced us. " Yeah sorry to call so unexpectedly but the band and their girls and I were on a road trip and, well," "let me guess you have a flat tire" Liam is so predictable😂 "Yeah would you mind bringing the tools?" "Sure I'll be their in a few minutes just text me the directions, one direction." "Okay Bella vanilla" I drive over with the tools and get big hugs from everyone. Liam looks as hot as ever and I wish once again that I had tried a little harder with my outfit, I was wearing an oversized sweat shirt, shorts and berkenstocks with socks. "You look great" Liam says as I hand him the tools " oh shut up I was in a hurry" I said. "he wasn't joking" said Niall as he walks by. Blushing, I walk over to Harry and give him a huge bear hug. "Well howdy little sister." He says "were in Florida not Texas " I mumble into his smelly Lake shirt. I can tell he's been camping because he doesn't smell like normal. He always forgets his Cologne on camping trips. I went out to help with the tire and I realised the blood I nearly screamed, I cut myself and it was pretty deep. When Liam noticed he had to go take his shirt off and wrap it around my hand. After I explained everything to Harry, who freaked out when he saw, we went to sleep except for Liam who was driving. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning and offered to take the wheel Liam being his stubborn self refused until I finally got him to give it to me. We talked for hours until I had to go back to sleep. After talking and laughing with Liam I had butterfly's that I couldn't explain. I fell asleep smiling.

A Whole New Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें