chapter 11

I wake up to Liam trying to wake me up gently "Liam your going to have to be a little more agressive if you want to wake me up." I laugh "yeah" he chuckles "I just didn't want to hurt your arm." He says "my arm
?" I ask as I move my arm to look at it. A scorching pain moves through my arm." Ssssss Oh um that yeah " I say grinding my teeth at the pain. Oh Annie, are you okay?  your arm is fractured and your getting a cast today." He says "Oh yeah I'm fine I just wasn't expecting that, why didn't I feel it yesterday?" "You were all drugged on pain medicine." Oh okay I say. A few minutes later Liam wheels me over to get my cast put on even though I told him I could walk it was just a few doors down. I get a white cast because I think it will go with the most stuff. Aparently my fracture is pretty serious, I guess I hit some of the reef and rocks and hit my arm pretty hard, that would also explain the cuts. Liam later confirms this.
    The next day I'm released from the hospital, we go to see everybody. We meet them for lunch at Chipotle (I got to pick the restaurant). We eat and talk we somehow get into an intense discussion about baby racoons. Liam holds my good hand the whole time, it was diffucult to eat with my bad hand so Liam tryed to feed me but he ended up having to let go of my hand so I could eat with my good hand, wich just happened to be my right hand. The boys go to a signing and the girls take me home. We all get set up on the couch and watch frozen. We don't hear the boys come in but we hear them laughing at our "let it go" performance but it's too late, they already filmed it and they were rolling around on the floor laughing.  Soon enough all of the girls are too, but Liam realized and made me get up off the ground. I called him a party pooper but he just stuck his tounge out and kissed me. He pulled away and lead me to the couch where I sat down, Liam layed down and put his head on my lap. He just stared up at me while I played with his hair.
     Soon enough I feel Liam pick me up so I wrap my arms around his neck as best I can with this stupid cast on he opens a door and holds me up with one hand, he's so strong. A blast of air from the vent in our room hits me and I nuzzle in closer to his chest, he walks in and closes the door behind us. He sets me on the bed and takes my shoes and socks off because he knows that I can't sleep with socks on. By now I'm awake but he still insists on doing everything for me. He leaves to brush his teeth and I get my pj's on .Liam comes out of the bathroom and I go to brush my teeth, I'm putting my hair up when he comes in and hugs me from behind. I turn around and give him a big hug he hugs me back and kisses my head. I look up at him " I love you Liam " I say, Liam smiles back at me and says I love you too Annie".we walk back to the room after I brush my teeth. I try to sleep but I can't seem to clear my head. "Li, I can't sleep, will you sing to me?" I ask. He starts to sing "little things" very softly. "The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly." I fall asleep smiling to his voice.