Gleam In Dark √

Por angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... Más

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
7. Their 1st meet!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
10. Love test!
11. Alliance for her!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

12. She did blunder!

7.2K 734 69
Por angelove2

Manik was stunned ..he was on the verge of breaking loads of questions were running in his mind..but unfortunately he had no answers of his questions.. He so want to confront her..but she wasn't there in the living area..

Manik : "I need an answer Nandini..".. He thought with only pain inside his heart..he started walking inside..

But just then his eyes fall on her ..she was descending downstairs looking extremely stunning ..in her beautiful lehanga..some girls were bringing her downstairs..

But there was something deprived in her today ..even though she was looking gorgeous in the dress but something was missing ..and that something was her precious smile..

She raised her face ..and their eyes met ..she looked at him with helpless eyes ..tears welled up in her eyes..there was enormous pain in her eyes..it took only a second for him to realize her agony..

" Nandini please yeh mat Karo!".. He said in his heart..while looking at her..she was standing still on the stair..

"Manik..mai nahi Jana chahti tumse door..".. She answered in her heart while looking in his painful eyes..

" toh mat jao..mai mar jaunga tumhare bina..".. He said while a lone tear escaped from his eyes..she so wanted to hug him tight at that moment.. But the situation isn't in their favor..

"Manik please..main bhi nahi jee sakti tumare bina..".. A tear fell down from her eyes as well..both signaled each other to wipe off the tears..and they complied ..

Just then Rishab reached to Nandini with a big smile on his face..

Rishab : " gudiya! Chale".. He said to her and she gave him a weak smile..he held her hand..and took her down..she passed by Manik..their hand brushed each other..their eyes met..their was only helplessness in them..

She passed by him and he was standing there totally lost ..but just then he felt a tap on his shoulder ..and when he turned around ..he saw Shreya there..

Shreya : "tum theek ho?".. She asked him with pain..

Manik : "apni dhadkan se door hoke kya koi theek ho sakta hai?".. He asked after looking at Nandini..

Shreya : " am sorry Manik.. Mai kuch nhi kar payi..".. She answered to him and he chuckled sarcastically..

Manik : "don't be sorry.. It gives me a feeling like I lost my life".. He said walked out..while Shreya looked towards Nandini..who was all quiet ..but passing fake smiles to everyone..

Aryaman and his family also arrived there..and the engagement ceremony is going to start any moment.. By each passing moment Nandini was scaring.. She was scared because she was thinking that today she will lost him that too forever and ever..

Aryaman forwarded his palm to her..so that she can give her hand to him..her eyes were roaming all around looking for her savior ..her Manik..but he was no where to be seen..

Rishab : " gudiyan..give your hand..".. He said to her as he was standing behind her ..and she unwillingly forwarded her hand to Aryaman but before Aryaman can hold the hand..the light went off ..and whole mansion turned dark..

Rishab : "somebody check the lights!".. He said in a little high pitch voice..

Just then Nandini felt a familiar touch on her left hand..it was so dark that nothing can be seen clearly but by that mere touch she was able to recognize the owner..

" Manik..".. She said in her hand and he tighten the hold on her ..he dragged her from there..straight upstairs..

Nandini's room :

He pinned her to the side wall..and came dangerously close to her..she can see his piercing gaze on her..as he lit the lighter near their face..and they both were able to see each other's face..

He light up the candles placed On the near table ..so that he can see her face clearly..after spreading a little light all over..he came close to her..

Nandini : "Manik..kya karhe ho?".. She asked as he caressed her cheeks with his thumb..

Manik : " that's what I want to ask..kya karhi ho tum?".. He said in his stern voice looking deep in her eyes..

Nandini : "Manik..".. She tried to say something when he leaned closer and nuzzle his nose in the crook of his neck.. She was loosing bit by bit.. She clutched his broad shoulders..and he kissed deeply there..

Manik : " only I have right on you " ..he said in his possessive tone and she can feel it..

Nandini : "when Bhai asked me about Aryaman ..mai unhe mana nahi kar payi Manik..".. She told him..but it angered him..

He held her shoulders tightly and look at her with his dangerous look..and she can feel the heat In his eyes..how much possessive he is regarding her..she knows it very well..

Manik : " mana nahi kar payi?? ..jaan sakta hoon kyu?".. He asked in his stern tone ..and she was in tears now..he instantly loosed his grip On her..

Nandini : "kyunki woh bahut khush the..bachpan se unhne mujhe sambhala hai Manik..he is not just my brother..he is my god ..agar kisi din mujhe apni jaan bhi Deni pare unke liye..then am ready to do that ..".. She said with genuine tone and he knows she is saying truth..

Manik : " or mera kya Nandini?.. Jisse tumne jeena sikhaya use chor dogi Marne ke....".. Before he could complete..she placed her palm on his mouth..and nodded a no to him..he kissed on her palm..and she looked deep in his eyes..

Nandini : "meri dhadkan ho tum.. Manik ke bina Nandini ka koi wajood nahi ..Manik hai toh Nandini hai..Manik nahi..toh Nandini bhi nahi..".. She told him sternly looking deep in his eyes..

Manik : " toh mat Karo yeh engagement.. Mat jao door mujhse..".. He said straight forwardly and she looked at him dumbfounded.. Although even she wants to do the same but her brother's face coming in front of her eyes again and again..and she can't give pain to her bro..

Nandini : "Bhai!".. She said with helpless voice and Manik can feel it..he left her ..and looked her..

Manik : " sirf tumhara Bhai he important hai?.. Mera kya?.. Humara kya Nandini? .. Answer me".. He shouted making sure his voice don't leave the room...she cried in front of me..

He came close to her..and cupped her face ..she was crying..he made her look at him..

Manik : "tum samjh kyu nahi rahi ho..mai nahi Jee sakta tumhare bina Nandini..I just can't".. He told her but she was all quiet..

Nandini : " am sorry.. ".. Only this came out of her mouth..and he was shocked..she freed herself from his grip..and moved out of the room..

He beat his fist on the wall in utmost anger or may be in pain..she came down..and stand on the same place..he too came out of the room..and came down..just the light came back..

Rishab : " thank god!".. He sighed and asked Nandini to complete the ceremony ..Manik was looking at her with hurt ..even Nandini was in pain..but she was bounded with some relations..some kin which means everything to her..she knows without him she will die but making her brother suffer for her own happiness ..she can never afford..

Aryaman made her wear the engagement ring..everyone clapped.. Shreya was standing next to rishab..she knows how painful it was for Nandini..a tear escaped from her eyed but she wiped off.. Then Nandini made Aryaman wear the ring ..her hands were shivering..her heart was screaming a big NO!! ..but without her consent she completed the engagement ceremony.. While Manik witnessed all that with painful eyes..tears escaped from his eyes..but he wiped them off.. He started walking outside ..Nandini saw him going..she so wanted to rush to him and engulf him in her embrace..but she wasn't able to..

Suddenly Rishab saw Manik..and stopped him..Manik wiped off his tears and turned towards him..

Rishab : "dude..won't you sing and dance today?.. Wese toh humesha gaate ho..",.. He asked and Manik looked at him with pain..

Manik : " I will..".. He agreed after looking at Nandini..who was looking at him only..

After sometime..

Manik was standing on the stage..with his eyes closed..he started singing..

Tere bin jeena hai aise
Dil dhadka naa ho jaise
Yeh ishq hai kya duniya ko
Hum samjhaaye kaise

(He started singing..with only pain and grief in his voice..Shreya and Nandini looked at him with painful eyes..he forwarded his hand towards Nandini..and looked at her..then placed it on his heart..she closed her eyes in pain..)

Ab dilon ki raahon mein
Hum kuch aisa kar jayein
Ik dooje se bichhde toh
Saans liye bin marr jayein

(He came a little forward ..and he bent a little and then moved upwards..he placed his hand on his mouth..and gestured that he will die..she was having tough time controlling herself..)

O Khuda..
Bata de kya lakreeron mein likha
Humne toh..
Humne toh bas ishq hai kiya (x2)

(He saw his palm..and traced the lines with his other hand..he then opened both his hands upwards and moved his body in a sync..he saw upwards as if asking for some answers..)

Pyaar ki inn raahon mein
Milte hain kitne dariya
Laakh toofaano mein bhi dil ko
Mil jaata hai zariya

(She closed her eyes and sang the lines while coming towards him..he was shocked to see her coming towards him..he came a little close to her..she wiped off his tears and hugged him..)

Iss dil ke irraadon mein hai itna asar
Lehron se kinaaron pe karta hai safar

(He sang..and this broke her trance..it was a mere dream of her..he was still alone on the stage..singing with all his heart..she watched him with love and care..while even he had tears in his eyes.. )

O Khuda..
Bata de kya lakreeron mein likha..
Humne toh..
Humne toh bas ishq hai kiya (x2)

(He sang..and she so wanted to go and hug him tightly..he was walking on the stage looking towards his palm..and now she noticed bruises all over his hand..she knows he had hurt himself .. "Nahi..Manik please".. She said in her heart and he look at her..)

He completed the song ..and everyone looked at him ..and clapped for him.. Shreya held Nandini's hand..and she looked at her Shree with helpless eyes..

Shreya : " mat kar aesa Nandini..mai bat karungi Rishab se ..mai unhe samjha lungi..but please..don't do this to him..to yourself..look at Manik..maine use kabhi itna hara hua nhi dekha..".. She told and Nandini looked at him..he was actually totally broken ..it was clearly evident from his face..

Just then Nandini saw the chandelier above Manik's head ..was about to fall.. She looked at him with shocking eyes..

"MAANIIIIKKKK"... she shouted without caring about the surrounding..everyone was stunned to listen her voice.. And Rishab was shocked to listen that name.. Manik too looked at her with shocking eyes..

Nandini ran towards him..and before the chandelier falls on him..she pushed him..and both fell on the ground..with Nandini above him..

(Background sad MaNan tune)

There eyes met and she out of fear hugged him tight and even he reciprocate with equal fervor..

All this was seen by loads of people ..and most importantly Rishab..who was shocked to core..

They both sat down on the floor..she checked him whether he is fine or not..

" tum..tum theek ho na..you fine na Manik..".. She said abruptly and he tried to calm her town..

"Mai thk hoon Nandini ..calm down..relax..".. He said to her..and she hugged him tightly ..he too hugged her.. Aryaman ..Rishab.. Rudra pratap Murthy..everyone was shocked to see such scenario..

Rishab : " Manik Malhotra? ".. He said after coming a little towards them..and this brought them back to reality..

She broke the hug and looked at the Angry face of Rishab.. Now this made her realize what blunder she did.. Both stood up..

And screen spilt into two parts..one side there is angry Rishab and on there there is MaNan..

So! Here is the new chapter..hope it was up to the mark..loads of drama coming up..hope you all liked .. Leave your comments and hit the star button if you find story worthy..

" take story as a story only.. " ..

Loads of love.. Kajal :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

482K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
19.3K 1.5K 19
A re-imagination of MaNan's love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the characters, that a...
68.3K 3.7K 11
#58 in fanfiction 11th & 12 August 2016 Written By Alexa Nee
576K 26.8K 53
#7 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 It's written by My Friend Kajal [@angelove2]. So whole credit goes to Her I just post it here Want to read...