Oh, So Now You Want Me?

By BlackDrop

Rainie Harper was like every other wolf who dreamed of finding her mate. A mate who loved her and made her s... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five - Mason's POV
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight - Mason's POV
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven - Mason's POV
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen - Mason's POV
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty - Mason's POV
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three - Part One
Chapter Thirty-Three - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four - Mason's POV
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty - Part One
Chapter Forty - Part Two

Chapter Thirty-Nine

166K 4.9K 422
By BlackDrop

Dedicate to all of you, my inspiration to write, my friends and my little werewolves.

Chapter Thirty Nine

His eyes left mine as fingers slipped under the thin material of my cami and trailed over my stomach. The small kisses on my neck were quickly becoming filled with a need we both shared. A need to be with each other, completely.

With his body pressed against mine, though his weight was still being held off me, I could feel every inch of him. The warmth from his body seeping through my clothes, burning my skin in the most pleasurable way.

My hands no longer tightly clasped together, but now freely roaming his back, my nails digging in to the material of his shirt causing his breathing to deepen and hisses of pleasure to leave his lips. The shirt he wore was only a barrier between us and I didn't want it there. Gripping the material between my fingers, I lifted it up his back - feeling each and every muscle tense and tighten as my finger brushed over them - and over his head until it was discarded carelessly somewhere on the floor.  

Our bodies moldered each other's, his hips grinding slow and hard against mine. His sizable bulge pressed against my core sending a rush of heat through my whole body. His hot lips and cool tongue traced lines along my jaw, down the column of my neck and across the swell of my breast. There was no doubt he would be able to feel my heart pounding in my chest.

His hand slipped from my waist around my hip and over my butt, grabbing it with a pleasurable force that brought a moan to the back of my throat and lifted me up until my leg was wrapped around his waist. For a second, I felt the slight hesitation in his movement and the small tense of his back. I wouldn't let this stop, I couldn't. My body had taken on a new need for Mason and by the growls rumbling in the back of his throat, I knew he felt the same. My hand gripped the back of his neck stopping him from pulling back, "I don't want to rush you." His voice was rough and coated with lust.

Could he honestly not see how much I wanted this? How much I wanted him? "You're not rushing me." I held his face gently and pressed a small kiss against his lips, "You're my mate, I love you and I'm ready to be with you."

He smiled. It was a rare Mason smile that was genuine and filled with nothing but happiness. "I love you, little kitten." His lips found mine and a simple kiss quickly led to more. The intensity of our need and love for each other returned.

Our bodies were starting to stick to each other with the heat radiating from our skin. Tightening my legs around his waist, he lifted me up and at the same time, rolled over until he was on his back. His fingers trailed a blistering heat up my thighs and under my cami which had risen up my stomach. With one final look into my eye for permission, he lifted it over my head and dropped it to the floor.

My cheeks lit with a deep scarlet blush, but the shyness of being almost naked in front of him left as soon as his lips found the curve of my shoulder. Lifting himself up, forcing me to straddle him, he wrapped his arms around me, his hands expertly gliding across my back and around to my stomach.

With a pleasure coated moan, my head tipped back. Neck kisses were definitely something I liked and I wanted more. To mine and my wolf's desire, he obliged and spoilt my neck with open mouthed kisses, circling his tongue over each pulsing vein.

My pleasure levels rocketed when I felt the sharp edges of his canines gently graze against my tender skin beneath his mark. Burying my fingers in his hair, I urged him closer – deeper. I wanted him to mark me again. I could feel and hear that Mason and his wolf wanted that too. The low, dangerous growl that rumbled from his chest against my stomach sent my body further into a haze of craving and desire.

With each kiss, each flick of his tongue and each graze, my wolf was pushing harder to reach the surface. Her primal instincts wanting to take over. We had been marked, but not fully mated and I was never more aware of that then I was right at that moment. Arching my back, trying to press my skin into his sharpened canines, I was beginning to get restless. Why wasn't he marking me?

I want you to say it. His voice drifted into my mind, breaking through the cloudiness his kisses had caused. Even through our mind link, his voice was a tell-tale sign he was as turned on as I was.

A lazy smile fell on my lips knowing it was making him just as crazy as it was making me. Say what?

A growl came from his wolf, no doubt telling me that now wasn't the time to play games. The truth was, I had no idea what he wanted me to say, my mind was too busy basking in the touch of his bare skin against mine, his hands moving across my body and his lips expertly torturing my neck. Tell me what I am to you.

What is he? For a second, my mind failed to give me the answer and by the hard squeeze of my butt, I was being told that not only was his wolf becoming agitated, but Mason was too. Think Rainie, think. It was a battle between mind and hormones and right in that second, hormones were winning.

Then something snapped inside of me, or more accurately, my wolf barked the word at me as her need to please her mate overpowered the teenage sex rage that I was fighting. I said the word, but it came out as nothing but a breathless sigh.

"Say it, Rain." Mason's voice was sharp and rough.

Lifting my head, which now felt like a dead weight, I found his onyx shaded eyes and said in a stronger voice, "Mate."   

The corners of his mouth lifted, the tips of his sharp canines dinting his bottom lip before he dipped his head, poised his mouth over the mark he had already given me and bit down. My finger nails dug in to his shoulder, my head fell back and the surge of tingles that ran up my spine caused my body to shake.

Every inch of my body was set alight with a raging pleasure that tortured each of my senses. I was suddenly aware of every part of our bodies that made contact. The way our chests rose and fell heavily in time with one another. The way our skin melted against each other's. The heavy panting and moans that slipped from both of our mouths. Our scents, that were growing stronger, were mixing together.

It was addicting and I was craving more of it.

Lapping his tongue over the painfully burning skin below my collar bone, he took away any drop of blood that may have spilled. I could feel the shape of his mark almost protruding from my skin, the area reawakened and pulsating.

His hand cupped my face and his lips met mine. His warm tongue tickled my bottom lip before slipping into my mouth and fighting my own for dominance of the kiss. It was slow, but filled with passion. It felt different to any other we had shared. This wasn't a kiss between Rainie and Mason, this was a kiss shared by two mates in love.

With slightly shaking fingers, I reached for the button of his jeans. Panic settled in the pit of my stomach and the realization that I had no idea what I was doing, hit me like a bucket of ice cold water. Sure, we had done more than kissing, but this was different. I knew this wasn't going to stop until we had both been drained of every ounce of energy we had. Undoing the zipper on his jeans broke though the silence in the room. Our breathing no longer being the only sound.

Without breaking the kiss, he flipped us over until my back settled in to the soft mattress and once again he positioned himself over me. "Don't be nervous." He took my shaky hand in his and moved it to the waistband of his jeans. Ignoring the burning heat of my blushing cheeks and my pounding heart, I gripped them in my hand and slid them down his legs. 

Mason's POV

My whole body raged as I watched her take her bottom lip between her teeth with nervousness, her emerald eyes wide with curiosity and her hand hesitantly remove my jeans. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and she was mine.

She was nervous, I knew this would be her first time and I wanted it to be perfect for her. This wasn't how I thought it would be, but with Rainie I was used to being surprised. I didn't want her to feel pressured into anything, she was in control of what was happening and the second she wanted to stop, it would. I would wait as long as she needed.

My wolf had assured me that she was ready, that they both were, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to take things slowly with her. Never had I been like this before. Every other time, it was just sex. A quick get in, get off and high tail it out of there. This was different; this was the girl I was completely in love with.

And it was torture.

There was nothing I wanted more than to touch and tease her in ways she had never experienced. To take her to the very edge of pleasure and push her over knowing I was the only guy to ever have been lucky enough to do that. My wolf, though dangerously close to the surface, held himself back. Hurting her was the last thing he wanted – last thing either of us waned – and all he cared about was making this perfect for his mate. 

My eyes were fixated on her perfect, delicate body and the way her full breasts rose and fell with each breath. I watched her eyes flutter and her lips slightly part as her tongue quickly slid over them. I pressed my hips against hers, grinding into her, wanting her to feel what she did to me and how hard she had made me.

Capturing both of her hands in one of mine, I held them above her head and moved my trail of kisses over the curves of each of her breasts and down her stomach to the edge of her waistband. Slowly undressing her, my fingers trailed across the hot skin of her leg and ran up the apex of her thigh.

My hand stopped the second a gasp left her mouth. Had I gone too far? I was about to move away when I felt her hand on top of mine. Taking it as permission to carry on, I brushed my thumb over the soft, lace of her underwear.   

Her body began to writhe beneath me and I didn't hold back the groan of tormented pleasure. This girl was killing me. Slipping my fingers inside her panties, the warm and wet softness had my wolf purr in satisfaction and pride. My need and want for Rain was relentless, even more so now I could feel what I did to her. That I was turning her on just as much as she was turning me on.

That alone almost sent me over the edge.

Her breathing was coming quicker and before I took her all the way, I stopped, chuckling when I heard the little whimper of disappointment. "Not yet, baby." I said, in a silent promise that soon I would have her thrashing beneath me, pleasured in her own orgasm.

Sliding the straps of her bra down her arms, it was discarded in seconds. I didn't want her to hide a single part of her body from me. She was beautiful and I wanted to see all of her. The familiar blush settled on her cheeks, her dimple appearing as she bit down on her bottom lip. Lifting her face to mine, I looked in to her eyes. "You're beautiful, Rain." I voiced my thoughts, "Absolutely perfect." And she was.

Her eyes were heavy with lust and I had no doubt that mine were exactly the same. This may not have been my first time, but I had never felt anything like this before. The intensity and intimacy of being with her, of touching and kissing her like this. Even if we did stop now, I would still say this was the best god damn time I had ever had with a girl.

My mate was definitely something special and I was lucky as hell to call her mine.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, despite every inch of me praying she would say no.

Laughter bubbled from her, "Yes Mason, because this is awful."

I gently pinched her waist and chuckled, "You're going to regret saying that, little kitten." The ego-filled smirk sat firm on my lips and I watched as her eyes widened and light up with excitement. Slowly, the tips of my fingers trailed down her hip, across her stomach and down over the material of her panties.

Her eyes closed and her head fell back as my fingers worked in slow circles, gently pressing against her sensitive core. Her breathless moans had me harden even more, "Oh god."

With each encouraging word that slipped from those perfectly parted lips, my fingers quickened until her body shook beneath me. Allowing her to catch her breath, my rhythmic movement slowed slightly, but only for a second before I gently pushed my finger into her again.

Her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails digging in to my skin bringing with it a pleasurable pain that drove me crazy. Gently I added another finger into her and immediately felt her body stiffen and her core tense with the intrusion. "Mason, please," She begged in a small voice, "please don't stop."

Too lost in our desire, I hadn't realized that she had slipped her small hand between us and around my shaft. I wanted her to be confident and not ashamed of what she was doing. It certainly felt amazing. Moving my hand away from her core, I placed it over hers. "You don't have to do that." The apprehension she felt was rolling off her in waves and I hated that she was self-conscious.

She shook her head, "I want to." Taking a deep breath, almost silently giving herself a boost of confidence, she slowly began to move her hand up and down.

I hissed, "Fuck." Gradually, her movements became slow and steady and my fingers inside of her mirrored them. "Holy shit, Rain." Her tongue darted out of her mouth and over her lips, coating them with a glossy wetness that had my wolf howl inside of me. Crashing my lips to hers, our tongues battled each other in a rage of love and lust.

I was seconds away from exploding, but I didn't want it to end. I wanted to tease her with all the pleasure I could give her. Reluctantly pulling away, the smooth skin between her eyebrows pulled together. "I..."

She lifted her hand to my cheek, cutting me off. "I want more too."

Pressing a hard kiss against her lips, I lifted my body off hers and inched her panties all the way down her long legs. If it was possible to fall even more in love with her, I did. Seeing her breathing hard, her eyes heavy and her body beaded in sweat, I fell harder for my mate.

My arms that were positioned either side of her head held my weight off her. Her legs wrapped themselves around me and her hands were braced on my shoulders. "This is going to hurt, isn't it?"

I stared into her eyes, "Yes, only for a little while," I told her truthfully, "We'll go slowly, I promise." She nodded and gave me a kiss. "I'll be gentle with you."

I reached inside my bedside draw before repositioning myself above her again. Lightly pressing myself against her, I could feel her tensed core expand slowly as I gently thrust myself further inside her. A gasp left her lips.

Rainie's POV

The pain that shot through my body brought tears to my eyes. I knew it would hurt, but I couldn't have imagined it would have been like this. My wolf was trying to endure the pain for me, but she couldn't. This was a physical pain she just couldn't take away. I wanted to push the pain away. It wasn't exciting or pleasurable. It was intrusive and uncomfortable. The tears streaked my cheeks and trailed into my hair. I wanted it to stop.

"Kitten," Mason's rough voice forced me to open my eyes, "I'm sorry, I promise it'll feel good soon." I didn't believe him. How could something so painful feel good?

Mason continued to gently push himself inside me, thrust after thrust. Then suddenly, just when I was gradually accepting the agony I had to endure, another more fierce pain burnt through me. I cried out. "Good girl." Mason whispered. "I promise you'll be ok now, kitten."  If I could have, I would have scoffed and called him an idiot. How will I be ok when I felt as if my insides had been set on fire? My core was burning, the pain was relentless and my stomach knotted in the most unpleasant way. "Trust me."

I pressed my lips together, holding back a further out cry of pain and braced myself for another onslaught of agony. Only it never came. Instead, my body was met with a new sensation. The burning was no longer unbearable, but welcomed. My blood ran hot through my veins and my head clouded with lust, desire and pleasure.

Steadily, his thrusts became quicker and the pleasure increased. "Are you ok?" He asked in a tight voice. Unable to form words, I nodded my head, keeping my eyes locked with his.

My body began shaking uncontrollably, my legs feeling a like strange mixture of heaviness and liquid. My nails scratched across his muscular, sweat-beaded back bringing a moan from his mouth.

The only sound around us were our heavy breathing mixing together. My body was convulsing beneath him as his canines grazed over the skin of my neck, over my mark and across my jaw until his lips found mine.

Whispering his love for me into my ear, the muscles of my core tightened around his thick length and the world around me exploded. Every part of my senses heightened, my heart pounded and moans of satisfaction ripped through my lips. Goosebumps covered my arms despite me being suffocated by the burning heat of our bodies pressed together.

With one last convulse, my legs tightened around Mason's waist as he filled me completely; our bodies exploding into a united orgasm. His moans of release and satisfaction sent an electrifying tingle down my spine and gave me a sense of contentment. When he spoke, his voice – though still rough – was gentle and loving. His words caressing the heart of me and my wolf. "Mine.

I smiled, my mind still hazy and my body still trembling from my orgasm. "Yours." I promised and parted my lips to deepen our kiss.               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 151 18
Mack's a not so average teenager. And when she moves to a small town she never even knew existed, she meets Liam. She has a secret that keeps her fro...
1.1M 41.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
160K 4.7K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
41.4K 1.8K 19
Nolan Raines is the Alpha of the strongest wolf pack and the most fearless, then when he is sent away one day for a few months for business and his B...