Unexpected

By RitaSantos9

Emily Carter is a sixteen year old student with a closed different personality and excellent grades. She has... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
SEQUEL

Chapter 14.

34 1 0
By RitaSantos9

I feel my head so heavy. I just couldn't get any sleep. How could I when I still feel his lips rushing against mine?

I spent the night thinking in a million of scenarios of how to approach him if I see him tomorrow. Should I say something? Should I ignore him and pretend like nothing happened?

I didn't get to any conclusion so I decide to not overthink it further.

I'm walking on the hallway as I walk through the doors and spot Sophia in our seat.

"Good morning Ems," She asks with a warm smile.

"Hey," Maybe I should tell Sophia and ask her for advices. She's more experienced than me on this type of subjects.

I'm opening my textbook as I see someone sitting on the table next to mine. It's him. I can see him from the corner of my eye.

My heart is beating so loudly on my chest I'm afraid he will hear it and make fun of me. The kiss probably didn't mean nothing to him and I'm being the stupid naive girl that I am couldn't stop thinking about it. I still can't.

He doesn't even look at me. Maybe he's embarrassed that he kissed me. The thought makes me want to cry in humiliation. I know he's better than me, he's beautiful and perfect so why did he kiss me? To prove a point that he could easily have me over heels for him?

"Okay.. What happened?" Sophia asks me with a concerned face.

"Why-why you're asking that?" I stutter looking at my book.

"Why am I asking this? Albert always stares at you like a damn freak and he didn't even gave you a glare or something? Did he do something last night?"

He broke my heart. I know I'm dramatic.

"He didn't do anything. Stop talking about him please." I beg. I just want to forget that he's right next to me.

"Okay.. If you don't want to talk about it.. I understand.."

We didn't look at each other during the whole class. He has the same reasons to be mad that I do so if he's not going to talk about it, I'm not going either.

The rest of the day was terribly boring.

We didn't talk or even look at each other which gives me even further forces to move on. He's a jerk. Sophia was right. But it hurts to think he was just playing with me. It really hurts.

"I really need to go buy a cup of coffee.." I say to Sophia. I just don't want to cry in front of her or something.

"Oh okay.. I'll wait here for you." She says.

Sophia's POV.

Okay. She's not here anymore. Now where's is the fucker I have to kill?

There he is. Emily is in that state because of him. I'm going to punch him in the face.

"What the fuck did you do?" I harshly say interrupting the conversation that he was having with a boy.

A cute boy by the way.. FOCUS!

"What?!"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! What did you do to Emily?"

"I didn't do anything. Stop screaming at me, fuck." He's lying. I know he is.

"She looks tired and sad and yesterday she was nothing like that.. so what have you done..?"

"I didn't do anything. Leave me the fuck alone."

"Look you, stupid! She's not going to tell me the truth because she's too nice to expose you or humiliate you! At least have some respect for her and tell me what the fuck did you do," I grab his arm.

"What I do or not do is not your fucking business!" He shakes his arm.

"It is if my best friend is involved!" I yell.

"I kissed her! Okay?!"

Holy crap. I knew that he liked her! I knew it!

"You what?" I laugh.

"I kissed her and you know what? I wouldn't take it back. Actually, I would do it again!" He yells and everybody is looking at us.

"So why are you ignoring her?"

"Because I already feel humiliated enough for being bumped yesterday. She told me we didn't even know each other. She doesn't like me. I don't need to look at her and remember it." He says with a shaky voice.

"Holy fuck, you kissed her.." I say.

"Yeah I did it." He looks at the ground.

"Now I understand why she was so mad when I talked about you this morning.."

"So mad?" He says with a nervous tone.

Shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Well, yes, she was a little mad.." I try to smooth the situation.

"Ohh." He's avoiding eye contact at all costs.

For the first time I feel sorry for him. Emily likes him why she didn't just tell him after the kiss?

Ohh I know why.. Probably it was her first kiss and she was scared of what she could be feeling when he kissed her.. She's insecure and I'm sure she's afraid of getting hurt.

Poor confused Emily.

"Albert I think you should go talk to her,"

"For what?! For hearing her saying how much she hates my guys? No thanks."

"She doesn't hate you! She was probably just scared and confused.." I explain.

"Scared of what?"

"Of what she could be feeling when you kissed her,"

"That doesn't make any sense. I kissed her, that means I want her. Why should she be scared?"

"In the girls world, we don't trust guys' actions that easily. She doesn't gives the value to what you did, because she thinks you don't do either."

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"Kiss her again."

"What?"

"Kiss her again." I know she likes him and now she is confused because she never felt this way before. The only way for her to understand this, is Albert kissing her again and proving that the kiss wasn't a mistake in the first time.

"I'm not going to approach to her and kiss her again. She will hate him for it."

"Okay, well, she said you two didn't know each other so know her."

"Okay. I'll do it. But how and where?"

"Don't worry! I'm going to take care of this. I'll talk to you later. I have to go, she can't suspect I know about this,"

"Okay.. Um, thanks."

"I'm doing this for Emily not for you."

"I know. That's why I thanked you." Albert gives a small smile a turns away.

He really does like her.

"Hi! I'm sorry for taking so long," Emily smiles walking towards me.

"No problem! We all know how everyone loves Starbucks," I say trying my best not to seem excited about planning her a date.

"What are you doing? Planning again?" She says with a funny expression looking at my notebook.

"No, I don't plan, Emily. I think ahead of time."

"Planning.." She teases.

I'm too focus writing all the details of her date to answer her. I have to talk to Albert about this and I know that he will only do it if I have all planned. I mean, thought ahead of time.

"Ems, today I can't go lunch with you. I have.. um.. to go lunch with my dad. He wants to talk about what happened last night." I lie. Sophia is on fire today!

"Ohh.. okay. Have a good lunch and good luck," She says with a smile.

"Thank you, you too!" I tell her and deal Albert's number.

I hate lying to her but I'm backing Albert on this one. Besides I'm helping both of them.. my best friend and my step-brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 11.3K 56
Peyton Carter, shy 18 year old just so happens to fall in love with a teacher who's known as an ice queen and a cold hearted bitch Emily Davis, 27 sh...
8K 203 22
Sophia Dubois is a 14-year old girl who, after traveling with her mother and younger sister, she returns to Paris to live with her father and older b...
1.5K 101 12
Sixteen year old Paris Jones is arrested for a crime she did not commit. She is now realsed early to stay with a lady who she never met. Who would of...
15.8K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...