Random One Shots

By zeldalove18

Exactly what the title says. These are what I occupy myself with when I have nothing to do. Figured I'd start... More

Introduction
Lie Ren - RWBY
Lie Ren #2 - RWBY
Ozpin - RWBY
Ozpin #2 - RWBY
Qrow Branwen- RWBY
Roman Torchwick - RWBY
Roman Torchwick #2 - RWBY
Roman Torchwick #3 - RWBY
Steve Rogers - Avengers
Peter Petrelli - Heroes
Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core
Zack Fair - Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Angeal Hewley - Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Genesis - Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy VII/Dirge of Cerberus
Haruhi Fujioka- Ouran High School Host Club
Chris - Until Dawn
Jason Dean - Heathers
Louis Asahina - Brothers Conflict
Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds
Legolas Greenleaf - Lord of the Rings
Dark Link - The Legend of Zelda
Q - James Bond
Emma Swan - Once Upon a Time
Wade Wilson/Deadpool
Wade Wilson/Deadpool Part 2
Peter Petrelli #2 - Heroes
Nathan Prescott - Life is Strange
Reno Sinclair - Final Fantasy VII
Khadgar - Warcraft (2016)
Warren Graham - Life is Strange
Daniel Atlas - Now You See Me
Lie Ren #3 - RWBY
Dr. Oobleck - RWBY
Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist
Max Vandenburg - The Book Thief
Khadgar #2 - Warcraft
Josh Washington - Until Dawn
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII
GraveRobber - Repo! the Genetic Opera
Low-key-Loki -- Marvel Universe
Jack - Mary Poppins Returns
Close Your Eyes and Listen - WTNV/SCP

Jason Dean #2 - Heathers

5.3K 130 36
By zeldalove18

Jason Dean x Reader: Moving On

A/N: A few people have been asking for a second J.D. story, and I've...well let's say I've been inspired. So...here you guys go.

(Y/N) = Your Name, (L/N) = Last Name, (E/N) = Ex's name.

Disclaimer: I do not own Heathers or anything relating to it.

He said he'd wait for you.

The lying asshole said he'd wait for you.

And you had believed him.

But no, that connection that you had, the pull you felt towards each other, the memories that you had...they were all gone. Only because you had to move away for two years.

That first year...that first year was fine. He still loved you. He talked to you every day.

The second year it slowed, and then it stopped. You figured he was just busy, and you understood that. But after a month of silence you grew suspicious and decided to call him.

All to find out he'd been dating a girl named Heather for the past two months. Two damn months.

He could've told you. He could've said something! And he didn't. And that made the whole thing feel worse.

And now...now you had to go back to Westerberg. You had to go back and find him with someone who made him happier than you did, while you were left alone and miserable.

You were always alone. Mom left, Dad doesn't care, sister moved away, your few friends abandoned you...You were always alone.

Especially now, walking into the packed cafeteria and having no one to sit with. You were used to being alone...but in a public setting it was a little bit harder for you.

Scanning the room you managed to find one relatively empty table; it was near the back, occupied by only a sleeping kid and some guy in a long black jacket.

You kept your head high as you navigated the room alone. No one paid you much mind, however your heart sunk fast as you saw some blond girl sitting on your ex's lap, both of them in their own world.

That asshole should die, that asshole should die, that asshole should die. The words repeated in your head over and over as you continued walking, moving your eyes back to the table you were approaching.

The guy sitting there had looked up, stunningly vibrant eyes looking you up and down. His hair was messy, but in a charmingly attractive way. The ear piercing on his left ear completed the bad-boy look he was going for.

"Is this seat taken?" you questioned when you reached him-er, the table.

"Not at all," the strange boy smiled, if anything seeming to be a little confused. "How can I help you."

"You can help distract me from all the assholes in the world," you said dryly, sitting down. "I hope you aren't one of them."

"I'd like to think I'm one of the good ones," he chuckled, holding out a hand. "Jason Dean, J.D. for short."

"Jason Dean..." you tested out, smiling slightly at how it sounded as you shook hands. "Well, it's (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," his smile grew more confident. "Now who should we be looking at to kill, huh?"

You gave a small laugh, rolling your eyes to the football players' table. "See the loser with the blond on his lap? I trusted him with everything for years. Last time I trust anyone."

"Ah I'm sure that's not true. People has a weakness to letting other people in. It's all about keeping the wrong people out."

"And I suppose killing them is the way you do keep them out?" You questioned, smirking slightly at the mystery boy.

He smirked back. "Something like that."

A few moments of silence passed, in which you were approached by two jocks. Kurt and Ram, if you were remembering correctly.

"You gonna eat this?" One of them asked, sticking his fingers directly into J.D.'s food.

Ugh. Rude and gross.

"Hey, what did your boyfriend say when you told him you were moving to Sherwood, Ohio?" the second one asked.

J.D. just raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"Answer him, dick," Jock #1 said.

"Hey Ram," the second one said, meaning that he was Kurt, "doesn't this cafeteria have a no fags allowed rule?"

Look who's talking. You can feel the bromance oozing off of the pair.

"They, ah, seem to have an open door policy for assholes though, don't they?" J.D. questioned mockingly, shooting you a wink.

"What did you say, dickhead?" Kurt questioned angrily.

J.D. sighed. "I'll repeat myself."

And then he pulled out a gun and fired twice.

The rest of that situation was a blur. Holy shit he had shot two people. But they were blanks, so it was okay...right?

And why was what he did so impressive to you? It shouldn't be, it really shouldn't be. But hot damn...that kid was a hell of a fighter. Who knows, maybe he would fight for you. Maybe you could move on.

You let out a sigh, shaking your head. Your last relationship was a fiasco; this was no time to be looking at mysterious, gorgeous guys that fell into your life. You had homework.

...

...

...

Homework that was going nowhere.

Between seeing your ex and the excitement with Jason Dean, no way could you focus now.

You got up, brushing yourself up and checking your hair before meandering downstairs and grabbing your purse. You didn't bother mention to your father that you were leaving, he likely wouldn't notice anyway.

You walked the short distance from your house to the closest Snappy Snack Shack. You needed some chocolate therapy, or maybe a Turbo-Dog...oh or you could totally go for a slushy.

Your reverie was broken when you noticed a familiar figure leaning against a motorcycle.

Laughing softly, you approached the boy. "My, my, Jason Dean. If we keep meeting like this people will start to talk you know."

His head flipped around, a cigarette between his lips as he smiled. "Greetings and salutations, gorgeous. What's a fine little thing like you doing out alone in the dark?"

You felt heat in your face and hoped the blush wasn't too obvious. "I needed a walk. Maybe a slushy. It was an exciting day, especially with your little stunt in the caf."

"Well," he threw the remains of his smoke to the ground and stomped it out, "the extreme always seems to make an impression." His eyes flickered up to yours almost hopefully.

You felt your mouth quirk up. "Indeed it does. You're lucky they were blanks though, otherwise it would've been a lot worse than a suspension."

He shrugged. "They deserved it."

You shook your head. "They deserve a hell of a lot more than that. (E/N) included."

J.D. cocked his head, curious. "You believe they should die."

"I never said that," you said lightly, walking around his bike and towards the doors of the store, "but let's just say I'd help someone hide a body."

A few seconds of silence passed and you nearly hit yourself. You got too weird, and now he was probably afraid of you. You continued walking on to the doors of the store when his voice rang out.

"Cherry or Coke?"

You paused, turning around to face the devil standing there.

"Excuse me?"

"The slushy," he explained, walking up to you with a smile on his face. "Do you want me to get you cherry or Coke?"

A grin split across your face. "Surprise me."

.net/8^q

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 584 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
64.5K 811 25
Heroes and huntsmen, something everyone aspires to be one day, to be able to save lives, and protect the innocent. they are people that will give the...
476 19 13
(RWBY various (girls and guys) x Female!OC) ❁"𝘞𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥; 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢...
26.8K 220 25
One shots of my favorite superheroes. If you are uncomfortable with the topics please don't read!