Not A Regular Girl (Justin Bi...

By acidmar

A story about a reckless girl and a sweet boy that fall in love but are too stubborn to admit it. More

Chapter 1 - Lame Prank
Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher
Chapter 3 - Biology
Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips
Chapter 5 - Friday
Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update !!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
READ !!
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End
A/N

Chapter 54

6.1K 123 44
By acidmar

A/N: Okay so i have a big announcement in the end of the story so read the a/n at the bottom/end of the story, i wanted to thank you for getting me to.... 14K READSSS AHHH CAPS LOCKS ON KIJUNHGBVFDGVHBNJMKL,.;,LKMJNHBGVFBNHJM, SORRY BUT I'M HAPPY :D HAHA SO MY LITTLE GOAL NOW IS TO GET TO 50 COMMENTS IT'S ONLY 4 COMMENTS AWAY SO I NEED 4 PEOPLE TO COMMENT :P,  I want to apologize for not uploading 2 days ago i was really tired and i need to upload my other fanfic 'Stuck with One direction' so yeah i am sorry.... okay i am gonna shut up. Enjoy the chapter!

........................................................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

"Hey Angie, what are you looking at?" Sam and Tiffany asked as they made their way to me almost tripping, they probably have drank more than what they should.

I point to what i'm looking not able to speak and their jaw drops, "I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON...." Tifanny didn't even finished her sentence she started walking to Justin's direction, Sam wrapped her arms around me and made me turn around to face her. I don't want Justin to see me like this.

"Let's get you home" She said and i nodded, she held me tight while i sobbed, she told Jared that we are going because I am not feeling good and he just nodded not asking more questions, I am glad he didn't, i really am not in the mood for talking right now.

1 Year and a half later......

I wake up probably looking like a mess, i shouldn't have went to that sorority party, it was fun tho i have no idea how but Tiffany managed to make all the boys  take their shirts off, man they had a really nice body. Ow, my head hurts so bad, I don't think i'm going to be able to get out of my bed.

I close my eyes to go back to sleep but then my bed moves like someone just sit on it and i open my eyes to see the girl from the ring ? I jump from my bed screaming and fall to the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh you should have seen your face" Sam says while laughing her ass off, Sam and Tiffany do this everyday and i still get scared. I hate when they do that.

"Don't you get tired of doing that?" I groan.. ow my head still hurts, how is it that she looks perfectly fine like she didn't went to any party a day before? i have to admit i am jealous, i wish i looked like that.

"Nope" She says grinning.

"Good Morn.... seriously again?" Jason says as he comes into Sam's, Tiffany's and I's dorm. Yep we are at college now, they got in the same college as me, the Art institue Of Atlanta, yes i live on Atlanta now, I came to this college because my dad learned in this one so I wanted to learn here too, it's a really good school.

"Yes and i fell for it again" I get up from the floor and sit on my bed trying to fix some of my tangled hair.

"Anyways.. After that party i thought you won't feel so good so I brought us some noddles" He says and sits on my bed.

"That's why I love you" I say giving him a peck and smile. How is it that he is perfectly fine too? Did they put something on my drink to make me like this, ugh that's the last party i go to... ha-ha just kidding.

"Okay, I'll leave you both lover birds alone" Sam said while making kissing faces, We laugh at her and she leaves.

"So how are you?" Jason asks, aw he is so cute, he always cares about me, that's one of the things i love about him. Yes i love him, but not like i used to love jus.... no one,anyways, Jason and I have been dating for a year now, we met here at college, he sat next to me on class and we just clicked i don't know.

"I am a mess as you can see" I say bluntly and he chuckles.

"You are not a mess, you are beautiful" He leaned in for a kiss but i stopped him by placing a finger on his lips, he pouted and I smirked.

"Sorry, morning breath" I say and he rolls his eyes while digging on his pockets, he gets something out of his pocket and i notice it's mint, I chuckle and he gives it to me.

"Always prepared" I tease him and he nods making me laugh, i start sucking on the mint and before i know he crashes his lips into mine, i kiss back and chuckle at his urge to kiss me. We pull apart and smile.

"I love you" He says as he quickly pecks my lips.

"I love you too" I say and peck his lips too. But do i really?

Stop it Angie, you are totally fine now, why do you wanna ruin it? my mind argues with me, I agree knowing it's true, my life is perfectly fine, i have a loving, caring and trustful boyfriend, I have my best friends with me and my grades are really good so yeah there is nothing to worry about.

Everything was going perfectly till my little neighbor, who is a belieber or however he calls his fans, decided to put the most annoying music in the world

'As long as you love me
As long as you love me

Girl we're under pressure,
seven billion people in the world trying to fit in.
Keep it together,
smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

.................................'

I groan getting up from my bed and get out of my dorm, I start pounding at the door as hard as i can till a very happy face shows, me almost punching her in the face because i didn't even notice she opened.

"I thought we had a deal" I say annoyed.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited because he is coming to town" She said giggling, I rolled my eyes and told her to keep her music down, i don't have a problem when she listens to music only when she listens to his music. Wait did she said he is coming to town? Ugh... oh well, Atlanta is a big city no way we'll meet or something like that.

I go back to my room and Jason chuckles at me, I glare at him,he pulls me over at him making me sit at his lap, reminding me of... no one Angie, no one.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Jason asks nuzzling his head on the croak of my neck. Just like he used to do..... why do i keep thinking about him?ughhh...

"I have my reasons" I say not really on the mood to talk about him.

"Let's watch a movie" He says changing subject making me feel better to know we are not talking about him anymore.

We were about to press play when suddenly Tiffany barged in looking like she just saw ghost, I furrow my eyebrows at her and takes a deep breath before she starts talking.

"I have bad news" She says.

"What is it?" Not really interested on her bad news because they are always are stupid things like when she has no more beer or she missed an episode of Pretty little liars or that she thinks one of the girls is A so yeah.

"Hmm.. Jason could you please leave us alone for a couple of... hours maybe?" I look at Tiffany like she was crazy but she seemed serious, okay now i really wanna know what these news are.

"Okay.." He said and got up and left.

"Okay so what are the news?" I ask really not in the mood of waiting.

"Justin is coming to town..." I cut her off by chuckling.

"That's all? I already know" I say still laughing.

"There is more" She says and i immediately stop laughing, i look at her telling her to continue and she takes a deep breath again.

"Apparently when he was homeschooling or homecolleging, i don't really know how you call it, do you still call it homeschooling or you..." I cut her off by yelling at her to get to the point, i hate when she does that.

"Sorry, but anyways he wanted to study on college and well because he is famous he does that while he is on tour and well you know, but he had a little problem or something like that so he is going to study here for a month..." She said and my eyes opened wide so as my mouth.

"Close your mouth, flies can get in" She says and I closed my mouth but it soon opened again but to speak.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask.

"Well.... I saw him here and I sent Henry to ask him why he is here, I would have asked by myself but but i think he still remembers me from what i did to him last time because he asked Henry if he is not that crazy girl's, aka me, boyfriend and he said we broke up, good thing he is smart, and apparently he still remembers you but i don't know if he knows you study here" She says and my eyes open even wider. Oh god please no.

He remembers me? that actually made me feel some warm inside of me.... Wait what ? No i can't feel any of that, i hate him.

Do you really?, my mind argues. I feel like i am crazy when i do that but Tiffany says that she does that all the time and smart people tend to do that a lot more than normal people, oh Tiffany.

Ugh, he should know i study here, I couldn't stop talking about this college since i received the letter saying i got in, but maybe he didn't remember? .... i don't care, i just hope to not see him here. This college is big enough for me to not see him.

A/N: Ohh Justin is going to be at the same college as Angie ? .... hmm do you think her college it's big enough to hide her? why do you think they broke up? what did Tiffany do to Justin? what type of noddles were they eating ? .... lol anyways to the big announcement now !!! DRUMS PLEASE !!!! *DUM DUM DUM* .....

Okay so the big announcement is that i am going to start writing a new fanfic after i finish this one which seems it's going to finish really soon, buuu lol, so there is going to be two new fanfics, A Justin fanfic and a Harry styles fanfic, the harry fanfic is going to be on hold but the Justin fanfic is going to start at the moment I finish this one.

I'll give you the prologue of the Justin fanfic, which is going to be called 'Do you Really?'(Not so sure about the name but next chapter i'll tell you if it stays or i change it), i won't tell about what is going to be, it's a surprise, but it's going to be a Justin fanfic so yeah next chapter i'll give you the proligue for the story ;)

1+ Vote and 1+ comment for the next chapter  ;) bye love you all !!!

Twitter: banaddict
Instagram: munchies.g
Kik: Mariana612
iMessage: mariana1djb12@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 3K 24
A shy lonely girl will never have have the chance to be with a perfect handsome player like him. Or maybe yes? It sounds like a deal. [Justin Bieber...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
1.5K 21 19
A story between two people who fall in love Find out what happens!!!!!!!
26.2K 782 26
Where the big nerd of the school gets a glow up before the new school year, and catches the attention of the hottest guy in school.