The Alpha's Princess

By LogicallyInsanity

His deep emerald green eyes had long ago dispersed. A deep obsidian black pooled into his eyes from the anger... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
IMPORTANT! Read! A\N
IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS?! A/N
A/N: ITS BEEN 5 YEARS?!

Chapter 10

8.7K 304 52
By LogicallyInsanity

Chapter 10 -

I am woken by the sun shining heavily in my eyes. The sound of waves crashing on the shore and birds squawking about fills my ears. Letting out a loud yawn, I sit up and stretch my stiff muscles. Running away last night took a lot of strain and it took a lot out of me. My legs screamed a bit with the lactic acid that corroded the veins and between the muscles. Although almost all my joints and body hurt, I smiled. I smiled because I was finally free. I didn't have to stay in that pack house full of killers and deal with the biggest murderer of the entire werewolf world.

Diesel Wilder always had everything in this world. The money, the pack members, the girls, and the title were only a few of the things that he just got handed. Diesel didn't know how to live uncomfortably. He had no idea how hard it was to struggle to survive, and he had no idea what it was like to be forced into something you don't want. He was getting his taste of his own medicine now. I was gone and on the run while he probably sent everyone out to come get me. He was going to kill me if he ever caught me. He didn't care for me in the slightest bit. The thought of being mates with him was unbearable.

Yes, we do have the sparks when we touch. Yes, there is a slight connection. But I choose to ignore it. Being mates with a monster prevents you from filling every emotion there is to the process. When I'm around him, I lose my breath. Only because I'm scared he's going to harm me. That's the only emotion he's ever gotten out of me. And I haven't gotten any from his stone cold figure. Anger is the only emotion that surfaced within him. I don't give him the pleasure of having emotions override his system. He's an alpha whose head is stuck so far up his ass that I couldn't kick it if I wanted to!

I push myself off the bed gently and stretch my worn muscles as best I can. The waves right outside the house crash along the shoreline and I can smell the salt emitting from the depth of the ocean. I sigh softly as I tie my hair up into a messy bun and leaps out the open window gracefully. The sand between my toes is the first soothing feeling I have felt in yeah longest of time. The bright sun casts over the blinding, hot sand as I smile. This is way better than that cramped pack house. Diesel can die for all I care. He will die and I will laugh in the face of pain when he takes his last breath. He has caused so much chaos and hell in my life. I stride happily over to where the sand meets water. The semi-cold water curls around my toes as I giggle and bounds backwards at the feeling. I expected it to be a bit warmer than what it is right now. The wet sand feels like a cushion under my feet as my petite sized feet sink down into it softly. The bright, clear water once again curls around my feet as I smile. It doesn't seem as cold as I thought it was. It's either that, or I just am not used to the ocean. I never grew up on the shoreline much, I was taught to survive in the great oaks of the forest. I was never taught Basic Sea Life 101. I bet Diesel was taught that. Damn him.

Nothing happy or exciting ever escaped Diesel's lips. Everything that Alpha Asshole had to say was strictly pack business or cross words to me about how bad of a mate I was. Well he doesn't have to worry about me anymore. I'm a done problem that he will never have to see again for as long as he lives. Which I hope isn't very long, because he's caused my family and old pack so much damn pain. He hurt my friends, killed innocent children, and has slaughtered packs left and right. He's trying to take over the werewolf population, but all he's doing so creating enemies and decreasing the population. He doesn't have to slaughter innocent children, parents, teens, and elders to get what he wants. He is nothing but a dictator who will be overrun in the very near future if I have anything to do with it. I don't want him hurting anyone anymore. I want the pain of the world to stop and just be peaceful again. I'm sick of walking outside and being scared for my life that a pack wolf of his will come and latch onto my damn arm. I hate him. With every ounce and fiber that my small body can hold, I hate him. My wolf howls in objection of that, but I simply shove her to the back of my mind. The last thing I need to deal with is a horny pissed off wolf to give me headaches. I typically don't let her out as much as I should, due to her and I disagreeing on so damn much. She and I are nearly two different people. We don't agree on most things; simple things.

I plop down on the warm sand as my hands caress through it gently. I let the grains of sand slip through my fingers back onto the ground as I smile to myself; feeling almost like a child with no worries again. I wish I was still a child. My toes submerge into the bubbly blue water as I wiggle them slightly. The sun warms my skin as I close my eyes in content. If only life was this simple all day, everyday. I wish life was simply a beach and the only worry is if I'm getting sunburned. I make a mental to remind myself that when I get older, to take a beach day whenever I feel stressed or worn out. Because right now, my worries are floating away with the wavy seas and my pain is seeping through the sand only to never return. My stress levels lowered the moment my feet touched the oh so cool water. My pain ended the moment my hands let the sand slip through my small fingers. I can hear kids playing and squealing off in the distance and a dog barking loudly. I wonder what it's like to live in the life of a human. To be so frail to this world, but also have a simple life. No set mate for life who you can't get rid of. No bad fur days. No fur balls. No weekly grooming. Humans can get everything they need in a store, the supernatural world has to tour the universe to be content with life. Sometimes that's not even enough to make the high ends happy as well as content. If the royals above you are  not happy, then you will not have a very successful day. They rule over us for a reason.

I lean back onto the warm and with my hands outstretched behind my head. I hear children giggling and squealing in the distance as thier parents scold them. The waves crash on the shore and birds above head chirp and squawk with each other. I wish I could fly, far away from here. I wish I could be back in my old territory where my only worry was if I was going to eat two containers of Oreos or three. Now I have an oversized, bastard alpha who likes to hook up with his slutty ex's, but expects me to bow down to him like he's some sort of God. Psssh, as if. He could die in a flaming ball of pain for all I care, it's not like I'm ever going to see him aga..

"Vendetta!" A voice cuts through the salty air like a knife.

My entire body tenses as I quickly stand. I turn to see the asshole alpha standing tall as ever. A few pack members stand behind him as well as Lucas and Piers. Piers looks at me a bit sorrowful, but Lucas only holds pity. Alpha Asshole's eyes hold nothing but rage. Rage that I caused him. Rage that I will continue to cause him until he falls in a never ending hole.

"You thought you could outrun me? Outsmart me? You're even stupider than I gave you credit for." He sneers as his broad body starts walking toward me. He's shirtless and every single muscle he has is flexed and ridged. Lucas and Piers stay put as the bastard nears closer to me. I begin to panic softly as I start speaking to stop him for a few seconds and buy some time.

"Stupid? You think I'm the stupid one? Talk to your boundary guards about stupid. I slipped right through without a chase." I growl trying to be as steady as I can.

"Oh don't worry about them my precious little princess. Their heads rest on a silver platter and their bodies are ash." He smirks.

"What if they had families?! You sick bastard!" I snarl.

"What if my family was weighing on your survival? What if my pups were in your stomach and you ran? What would have happened then, Vendetta. Please do tell." He edges on.

"Don't worry about that asshat. I will not ever carry such pups of yours and nor will I give you the satisfaction of my surrender to you." I hold my ground firm.

"You WILL carry my pups and you WILL be mine. I take what I want sweetheart. So save the trouble and come on." He snarls as his eyes narrow.

"Over my dead body." I snarl before throwing a handful of sand into his eyes. He howls in pain, clawing at his eyes as I use that time to take off through the sand. My feet carry me quickly into the nearby woods as I can hear him screaming and ordering his pack to catch me. I simply keep running since I have a pretty well head start. The shade of the trees keeps the heat off of me as I run as fast as my feet will carry me. Shifting would only slow me down since his Alpha wolf is much faster than me. Trees and bushes whizz by and leap over some and ducks under others so my head stays intact. A root that protrudes from the ground catches my foot as I stumble and hits the ground. So much for my head start. I can hear Diesel now, feel his racing heart, and smell his musky scent. He's right behind me. I keep running as fast as I can and angling myself farthest away from his boundary line of his pack. If I can just get a little more west, I can pass his line completely. My legs ache as I can hear muffled howls and yelling behind me. The only thing that I can firmly hear is Diesel's growls and his grunts trying to reach me.

My feet struggle to keep me upright as I can practically feel Diesel's breath behind me. I beg my body to move faster, even though I had almost a mintue head start, he's caught up. I can hear his erratic breathing behind me as my sides and legs scream in pain. I know I can't go much longer, but I will go for as long as I can. He can't take me back. He can't.

Just as I'm about to cross the boundary lines of his pack, I'm tackled and brought down hard onto the dirt. My head clashes with the earth's ground as I groan. Before my head can register what in the hell happened, I yanked up by my shirt and pinned to a tree. His husky deep voice follows.

"Oh little lamb, I told you not to run from me.. What shall I do to you?"

"You should f-fuck yourself!" I hiss at him. My body aches as my legs shake from the adrenaline pumping through me and the fear registering.

"Hmm, that's no fun", he said as he put a hand over my mouth, "You're mine Vendetta. And I will take my claim here very soon."

His canines extended long ago as they press hard against his bottom lip, begging to sink into my neck to mark me. I can see that his eyes no longer hold emerald green.. But black.. Obsidian black. I try yanking away and screaming, but only to have his hand block any sound from emitting from it. Tears prick my eyes as I claw at his hand and try shoving his head away from my neck. His overwhelming power simply shoves it away and pins my arm above my head.

"Oh my little princess.. I wonder how my canines will feel when they are inches deep in the precious neck. Shall we find out?" He smirked as I screamed.

I bite down on the hand that he had covering my mouth as hard as I can. The taste of metallic blood filled my mouth as he snarled and ripped his hand away in reflex. He bared his canines in my face and gave a hellacious snarl as I snarled right back into his face. My canines now elongated and ready to sink into whatever flesh I could snap on.

"You fucking bit me!"

"You tried marking me! Without my consent!"

"I don't need your consent. You belong to me. The sooner you get that through that thick skull of yours, you'll be a hell of a lot better off."

"Why do you even want to mark me, you sick minded fuck?! I'm a rouge, remember? Because of you! You destroyed my pack! You destroyed my family! You have my friends locked up as prisoners! Why would a monster like you want a rouge?!"

"Because you are destined to me! By some stupid fucking reason the Moon Goddess gave me you. And she gave you me! So dammit, you're mine."

"I'll fight you everyday, every waking moment until you let me go. Don't believe me, try me."

"So much bite for such a runt."

"Oh I've got more. Trust me."

"I'm sure you do. I'll muzzle you if you bite me again, just know that."

"And I slit your throat in your sleep, just know that."

"Feisty. I like it."

"I'm sure you'll love the dagger in your throat then."

"Such a pretty little thing, but such a brutal imagination. And yet you call us the monsters."

"I hate you."

"I know."

"You'll never win."

"I always win."

"You won't this time, put that in your record book."

"We shall see princess. We shall see."

His face presses closer to mine and this is the first time I realize that we have held a conversation. His cold, emerald eyes watch mine carefully as I hold back the urge to shove him or snap in his face. I do don't want to get punched in the face today by a bastard alpha. His lips are inches from mine as he murmurs a sentence. "You will be mine. Just wait and see." And with that his lips connect with mine and I can't deny the sparks that shock my entire body stunning me. I'm frozen in time basically as it only lasts for a few seconds. He pulls away with a smirk playing on his devilish lips. That bastard did that on purpose!

"You felt that didn't you. Hmm, too bad you don't want me." He smirks.

"Go to hell. I didn't feel anything." I lie.

"Whatever you say princess. Stay in the pack boundaries or I will handcuff you to my bed. Also, don't cause anymore trouble or I can and will punish you." He orders as he starts walking away and Piers starts walking toward me.

"Don't bet on it." I mumble loud enough for him to hear before he disperses back into pack territory. He doesn't respond as Piers looks at me and stays quiet. He knows now is not the time for a snarky comment. I close my eyes and lean my head back against the tree. I try to piece together everything that just happened. I ran, he chased. I bit, he kissed. I growled, he smirked. I sigh loudly once a headache forms and I look at Piers.

"What are you doing here?" I say softly as I walk over to him.

"To babysit you like always." He teases as I roll my eyes and starts walking back to the pack house.

"Diesel order you to?" I ask.

"Doesn't he always?" Piers chuckled and I shook my head staying quiet. Piers followed me as I stumbled tiredly to the pack house. A few wolves are scattered about training and such. I drag my feet as I enter the pack house. I head straight up to my room only to find it empty and all my things missing. A loud growl erupts from me as I look at Piers whose's standing behind me.

"Where is my stuff?" I put a hand on my hip pretty much emotionally and physically tired.

"Diesel changed your rooms to right beside his, so he can keep a close eye on you. I tried to tell him not to, but he insisted." Piers says softly.

I sigh and rubs my temples. I decide to save the argument and tell Piers to show me to my new room. He nodded softly and lead me there. I bid him a thank you before opening the door to my new room and my jaw dropped. Literally. The room was beautiful. It was a pretty purple color schemed with violet walls and nice hardwood floor. The large bed was a Queen size and had the most beautiful black sheets and deep purple comforter. The chandelier that hung and supported light through the elegant room was made of amethyst crystals. I glanced and saw a huge bathroom with marble counters and a giant shower. This was all too much for me honestly, but who was I to argue. I stripped out of my clothes and walked to the huge shower that had so many different buttons and settings. I settled for a broiling hot temperature and a heavy spray. I let my tired body rest under the spray as I washed my hair with the mango shampoo and body wash. Once satisfied, I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel. The cold room sent shivers down my spine as I tried to dry off as quickly as possible. I dropped the towel in the hamper and walked across my new room. I was just about to grab my clothes when I hear a low growl and low and behold, I'm standing stark naked in front of Diesel Wilder because the door joining our rooms opened while I was son the shower and I had to idea. I quickly yank my clothes and sped off to the bathroom throwing them on as quickly as I can. My wet hair stuck to the shirt as I cautiously tiptoed out only to see Diesel leaning on the doorway smirking.

"Quite the body you have there. Now this is exactly why I'd rather you be right next to my room, so I can see that cute round ass whenever I please." He grinned.

I growled and shook my head as I shoved him out.

"My room! My privacy!" I yelled as the door slammed in his face and I locked it. He decided to not start an argument and I heard his feet padding off to his own shower I suppose. I leaned my forehead against the door and closed my eyes. Why would the moon goddess curse me with this monstrosity of a mate?

A/N: Hi guys! Updated finally! Open you enjoy it! Thank you for all your support, wouldn't be here without you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Stalker's Passion By Dani

Mystery / Thriller

6.2K 130 16
"CHARLIE!" His screams were getting closer until I saw him completely. I grabbed the knife and pointed it straight at him. "Get away from me!" I say...
726 42 24
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as he stared across the table at me. I could seriously drown in his eyes. He was intoxicatingly attractive and he...
50.2K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
1.9K 17 79
'Mate her!' Lukas's beast roared from within. The outburst surprised him. Unlike some situation where his wolf wanted blood from his women now, it's...