My Broken Luna

By awesomepriscilla

"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words a... More

My Broken Luna
1. Finding Her
2. Struggles
3. Candy
4. You Don't Love Me
5. Scars
6. The Old Life
7. Cuts
8. Burrito vs Egg Roll
9. Maddie
10. Ceremony
11. Self Control
12. Problems
13. What's a Marsquake?
14. Resisting Temptation
15. Because You're Xander Reynolds
16. The Other Side of Me
16.5. The Other Side of Me
17. Relationships
18. F.E.A.R (False Evidence Appearing Real)
18.5. F.E.A.R. (False Evidence Appearing Real)
19. Your Kisses Belong to Me
20. Lunar Shadow (Chander)
20.5. Lunar Shadow
21. I Will Learn to Listen
22. My Trigger
23. You're Cute When You Blush
24. Guys with Accents
COPYRIGHT
25. My Russian Bear (Chander)
26. The Traitor
27. You've Gone Soft
Josephine's Secret
28. Take Caution
29. Playing the Waiting Game
30. Not a Goodbye
30.5. Not a Goodbye
31. The Parents Find Out
32. I Make You Nervous (Chander)
33. Mate
34. Hormones Kick In
35. Progression (Chander)
36. I Didn't Know
37. Your Face is Wet
38. Happy Valentine's Day
39. Blake Nathaniel Reynolds
Epilogue
My Hunted Luna (sequel)
Bonus: Q&A
REWRITTEN VERSION

30.75. Not a Goodbye

95.9K 4.3K 483
By awesomepriscilla

30.75. Not a Goodbye: Brody's Pov

Chapter Goal: 2k votes (for an early update)

THIS IS CHAPTER 30 IN BRODY'S POINT OF VIEW

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Char backs away from the crowd of elite-guards slowly forming around her. She pushes Xander and I's hands away from her and mutters, "It's not the end of the world."

When everyone backs away and goes to what they were doing before, she takes a seat near the activity monitor and intently observes the blinking lights on it. Xander sits by her and I hear him ask, "Are you okay, sweetheart?" I chuckle when my sister rolls her eyes at his question. "I'll go get you some-"

"No thanks." she quickly cuts him off, annoyance evident in her tone. "I don't get why th-there was a metal pole in th-the wall anyways."

'Is Xander annoying you?' I ask her through the family mind-link when she gets up and starts walking into the break-room.

'No.' she answers, only half telling the truth. 'I'm just stretching my legs.'

"Why are you always getting up whenever I try to make conversation with you?" Xander childishly groans, getting up to follow his mate.

He may be my Alpha and my sister's mate, but he isn't the most mature person when he shows his true personality. "Jello." I see Char raiding the fridge inside of the break-room. "I really want some jello."

"There isn't any jello." Xander breaks the news to her, acting as if he just told her that Hot Pockets were being recalled. I ignore him though, I'm more worried about Char. She was turning a corner and there was a metal pipe sticking out of the wall directly where her head was. To most people, bumping your head against something is no big deal. Char's case is different.

Not only is she pregnant, but she has also suffered from amnesia and she could barely remember anything from her childhood. I was lucky that she even remembered that she had a brother at all. "Are you okay, Char?" I ask her.

"I'm fine." she repeats her tone no longer laced with annoyance.

"You hit your head." I say.

"I didn't forget anything, don't worry." she embraces me in a quick hug and flashes me a reassuring smile. Every time she falls or hits her head, I wonder and hope that the impact caused her to recall some memories, but that doesn't defeat the fear I feel that she might forget even more things.

"Do you still have your Lycanthrope on you?" I ask.

"I always do." she answers, showing me the little Lycanthrope-filled pod that Dr. Kale gave to her. I have one on me as well, just incase she doesn't have it during an emergency situation.

*** (two hours later)

"Four monitor the cellars and stop whatever's happening up there." Xander orders. Four elite-guards race up the stairs and head up to the regular cells to find out what's causing all the noise. "Afterwards, I want one of you to stay and lead the guards. The three of you who come back are to stay here and keep watch on the rogues using the activity monitor. If any wolves from Lunar Shadow or any rogues aren't where they're suppose to be, contact Charlotte and I immediately."

As Xander talks to the elite-guards about the rogues and Dylan in hiding, I mind-link my sister, 'Xander wants to bomb the area.'

'I know.' she frowns, showing her disapproval of the idea. 'A grenade or bomb would start an uncontrollable forest fire, bombing isn't a very good plan.'

'Then speak up about it.' I tell her. 'You're the Luna, Xander likes it when you take charge. It's a part of your job.'

'I don't want to disagree with him in front of anyone.' she shakes her head at me. That's another thing about my sister; if she disagrees with something, she won't speak up about it if there are people listening. She isn't the type of person who would do something that could possibly embarrass someone in front of other people. 'I'll back you up, don't worry.'

"Bomb the area that they're hiding in-"

"No!" Char cuts off her mate, a light blush spreading across her cheeks when she realizes that she didn't need to speak that loud to get everyone's attention. Since she's so quiet all the time, everyone takes her seriously whenever she decides to talk out loud. "A grenade will start a f-forest fire since it's in the woods. It'll be too hard t-to control and it could set homes on fire." she explains to everyone.

"That makes sense." I agree. She visibly relaxes when I say this, as if she thought that I wouldn't support her idea.

"Yeah." Xander nods, clearly impressed that Char thought of something that he didn't. "Good thinking, sweetheart."

'That wasn't so bad.' she lets out a relieved breath.

'Told you so.'

The entire room goes silent as everyone thinks of a different way to take out Dylan and the rogues. After a couple minutes, Char speaks up again "We have to go in ourselves."

"We're not leaving you here." Xander and I say in unison.

'So much for backing me up, Brody.' she scoffs through the mind-link.

"I can't fight." she argues, pointing to her small baby-bump. As her brother, it's kind of weird seeing her like this. I'm not exactly used to seeing her so... grown. "You both know that."

"We're still not leaving you here. I'm going to stay right by your side until all of this is over." Xander growls. "No one is going to fucking take you away again."

"Then let me go with you." Char suggest. Knowing full well that Xander and I aren't going to allow her to fight or do anything that could potentially hurt her or the baby, she quickly adds, "I won't fight, I just know how Dylan th-thinks. I know what he's planning."

"No." I tell her. Being near the border is even riskier than it is here in the slaughter-house. Someone could just abush us and take her away.

"They don't have guns! I won't be in the front lines or anything!" she throws her hands up in the air and groans, "We're wasting time. You two." she points to Xander and I. "Refuse to leave me here, so the only other thing to do is to take me with you."

*** (twenty minutes later)

"I can't believe you convinced us." I shake my head when Xander, Char, the elites, and I all get to the northern border.

"It's too late to go back." my sister says with a triumphant grin. She knows that Xander and I have to fight the rogues, it's our job, but she also knows that we won't leave her to fight. So she used her "Charlotte-ness" to convince us to take her out here.

Even twelve of the elites helped her convince us by promising that they would protect her at all costs. Xander and I have already decided that no wolves opposing the Lunar Shadow pack will leave alive; we've tried to be little more compassionate when it comes to pack business for Char's sake, but it only seems to be causing problems. When word gets around that the Lunar Shadow is "going soft", wolves start to think that they could mess with us and get away with it. "Attack from all sides." Xander announces. "Don't let any of the rogues escape, I want them surrounded. Dylan is mine."

As the trackers and warriors form a wide circle around the rogues, I walk to my sister. "They aren't going to take you again." I promise her, making eye-contact with Xander to get my point across. He nods and says, "I'm going to end this tonight, I promise."

Looking around at the three-hundred wolves on our side, I know that the fight is going to start soon. "Maddie ha iniziato questa dieci anni fa, esso conclude stasera." I tell her in Italian, adding onto Xander's words. (It says, "Maddie started this ten years ago, it ends tonight.")

"Kill each and every one of these bastards." Xander growls. He and Char have a brief conversation before he mind-links the word, 'Attack.'

The sound of wolves shifting and feet hitting the ground fill the air not even a second after his signal. I stand near Char and Xander as all hell breaks loose. Even though Dylan barely has half the numbers that we do, he and roughly twenty wolves managed to get through the chaotic crowd. Without hesitation, I charge towards them along with the elites.

I don't even have time to shift because of how fast all of the wolves collide. I take out the two knives in my pocket and I hold one in each hand, swinging my fists to make contact with the rogues. It would be much faster to just take out a gun or bomb and take them all out, but this isn't Call of Duty. Doing so would be too dangerous in real life.

Rogue after rogue, their lifeless bodies drop to the ground. It doesn't take long for all them to fall because the elites and I aren't looking to play around or "make history". We're doing this because we want to keep Char in her rightful home. "BITCH!" I hear Dylan curse once were done with his backup rogues. The air starts to get foggy when Xander shouts for my sister.

Then a gun shot goes off.

Then another.

And another.

$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^BOOMSHAKALAKA%$#@&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*

"I don't need a boyfriend."
-Here, Alessia Cara

QOTC- favorite social medias?

Ooh... There's a possibility that Brody got shot, I haven't decided on that yet. And the whereabouts about Charlotte and the pup are still unknown. (just to clear it up, all of this is going on at the same time)

I was kind of busy this week, so I didn't really have time to write, but I managed to get out a short chapter for you guys. I started passing math FINALLY this week, because I realized that I needed to bring my grades up since the school year is about to end. Another reason why I was a little sidetracked is because I'm really trying hard to regain my fluency in the Italian language, but it's been more difficult for me since I stutter.

But changing the subject since I don't want to turn this authors note into a rant about my life, the main reason why I was distracted is because I'm working on publishing My Broken Luna once it's finished. I've talked to my parents and stuff about it and I'm in the process of both editing and writing the rest of the book right now. I just want to thank all of the Wattpadians who took time to read this book.

Also, if any of you noticed that My Broken Luna hasn't been in the Top 10 of the Werewolf Hot List this week, it's because last Saturday I somehow accidentally changed the language to Danish and it was removed from the English Hot List. I'm really hoping to get back to our usual spot in the Top 5 because we were so close to reaching #1 in the English Hot List!!! But it's fine if we don't, I honestly didn't expect us to make it onto the Hot List at all, so I'm extremely thankful to have made it this far.

Chapter Goal: 2k votes (for an early chapter)

xoxo Priscilla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 75K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
176K 3.7K 13
~sample - full on amazon, see chapter for details on how to get a free copy~ "You are my mate, and you belong with me, by my side. You will be Luna...
168K 4.7K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
365K 9.8K 42
You know what your mate will be disgusted with you. There will be no one who will ever going to love you ever. Destiny Felicity Donovan being an orp...