Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Bittersweet Goodbye

8.1K 186 63
By wazzupcake

Hey guys! A late update for you. Sorry for keeping you waiting. It's just that I'm a bit sad because my favorite volleyball team lost an important game. And it really made my heart ache. Please bear with my dramas tho. Thank you again for all you votes and comments.

And for those who are asking me on why they can't read my updates, it's because I deleted it. I just misclicked the publish button. I'm using a phone in writing and I hope you understand. Sorry again.

P.S Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars.

-A

Cara's POV

Scientist said, that the center of the universe is the sun, but how come, mine revolves around this beautiful girl sleeping beside me?

They said stars only appears at night, but then how would they explain that everytime I look at her eyes, I can see all the stars shining in them?

They said, it is unattainable for a normal person to fly, but why does my body feel like floating, everytime our lips collide?

Why does all the impossible things happens to me, everytime that I'm with her?

It's because of LOVE. A voice inside me answered.

People that are inlove, tend to see somethings that other people can't see. They tend to feel what other people doesn't feel. They can think of the things, that other people cannot even think of. Because when a person is inlove, they are capable of forgetting everything around them and just concentrate on the person they fell for. Like you. The voice continued and the last two words that it said, made my eyebrows furrow.

Like me? I asked back, and just when I was about to hear the voice again, my phone rang.

I was pulled out from my thoughts, as I immediately picked my phone up and answer the call, to prevent Kendall from waking up. We had a blast last night, and I know how sick she's going to feel when she wakes up later. She needs enough amount of sleep, to get through this hangover that she'll get, once she opens her beautiful eyes.

I immediately get up from the bed, and walked to the balcony with the phone in my hand, but before doing it. I lean in and kissed Kendall's forhead.

"Hello?" I greeted not knowing, who the caller is. I didn't have the chance to look at the screen earlier, because of not wanting Kendall to be disturb.

"Well, Hello to you too my little sister." I instantly slap my forhead upon hearing Poppy's voice.

You're doomed. I whispered to myself, as I realize how stupid I am for answering the call and not even looking who the caller was.

Not that I don't want to talk to her, but, well it's kinda like that too. But not exactly like that though, I just don't know what reasons will I give her again, if she asked me about going back to London and I will refuse to, like how our previous conversation went. It always end up with me pretending that I can't hear her clearly, or my phone is gonna be dead in any minute.

"Oh yes you are. You're really in deep amount of shit Cara. And I'm not letting it go this time." She seriously said, and I can't help but to slap my forhead again.

Great! Now I'm really doomed. The amount of seriousness in her voice is just enough to sent a huge amount of chills in my body.

Just act calm Cara, you can do this. I said to myself, as I tried to talk to my sister like nothing happened.

"Poppy! God, I miss you sis-"

"Cut your bullshits! I'm not listening to any of it this time!" She yelled and I can hear how pissed she really is right now.

Well, I can't blame her. I can't imagine how stressed she is this past days and that is because of me, not following the schedule she gave me.

"Okay, jeez! Calm down Pop." I said, trying to chill her out, but she just can't and I can totally understand why.

"Calm down?! How can I calm down?! You have been ditching your work for a week now! The vacation I gave you, ended a week ago, but to my dismay, you're still in Los Angeles having the time of your life, leaving your obligations behind!" She yelled again, and I swear I can already see how my sister is going to kill me the moment I step on the british soil.

Oh God! I didn't realize how big the mess I made.

"I'm sorry Pop, I really am." I started to apologize, because I know that it was the right thing to do.

The past week has been a heaven for me, not realizing that I gave a hell to my sister. I've ditch my work and not even tried to return their calls, and I know how stupid that move is. I should have called and tell them that I'll extend my vacation, but who am I kidding? I know they won't let me, so that's why I didn't even try.

It was a selfish act.

"I'm sorry for giving you a hard time, I really am Pop. I'm sorry. It was a selfish move, I should have called you. I'm sorry." I continued and I can feel my heart hurting upon realizing the problems I gave my sister.

I heard her sigh and silence invaded is for a moment, before I heard her speak again. And this time, she was calmer. "I understand that you misses Kendall and you wanted to spend time with her Cara, believe me, I really do and I have no objections with that. But you see, you can't just leave your work like that. You have obligations Cara, and people are expecting you to fulfill those, because you agreed with it in the first place." She said, and I can hear the concern she has for me, which made me feel even more guilty.

I already gave her a huge amount of trouble by not going back to London last week, and I didn't even told her about my current situation with Kendall, yet. Which probably will make her head aches even more.

Great Cara! Now she'll hate you twoce the amount of hate she has for you right now.

"You need to go back here C. I've already talked to your director and gladly, he's a friend of mine and he agreed on postponing the shoot until you get back. So that means, you need to fly back here tonight." She said, and all I can do is to agree, because I know that what Poppy has said, is the right thing to do.

I have already extended my vacation for another week, and I know Kendall will understand. We've been inseperable this whole time, and I can say that it was the best two weeks of my life.

"Okay, I'm flying back tonight." I said, and she just gave me the details of my flight.

"See you as soon as you get back. I can feel like there is something we need to talk about." She said, and I immediately felt nervous upon hearing it.

I gulped hard, before opening my mouth again. "Okay, see you soon. And yeah, I need to tell you something."

"Okay then, dinner tomorrow night. Take care." She said, and right before she can end the call, I already grab the opportunity to apologize again.

I just feel like I need to.

"Hey Pop, I'm really sorry! I love you!" I said, and I just heard her chuckle a little.

"I know you are, I love you too little monster, see you soon." She answered and a smile invaded my lips as the call ended.

I released a huge amount of relief.

Thank God for giving me a wonderful sister.

"That's deep." A soft voice said, and I immidiately recognize the owner of it.

A bigger smile was platered on my lips, when I turn around and saw the girl of my dreams walking towards me.

"Well, good morning beautiful." I greeted her and open my arms wide, inviting her for a hug to start this morning in the best way.

"Good morning love, who's that you're talking to?" She asked and hugged me back, as I tried my best not to be nervous and just remain natural about this. Well the thing is, Kendall didn't know that I ditch my work just to be with her for another week. I just don't want her to get worried about me and we'll both end up fighting about it, and the next thing we knew the week is over, with both of us not even enjoying a single bit of it. So it's gonna be useless and I don't want it to end that way.

I just want us to enjoy every second we have together. I just want to spend more time with her, and I knew that I shouldn't have lied. Well, technically I didn't lie, because I didn't gave her any answer, everytime she asked me about work, instead I just change the topic right away.

Keep calm and don't let her notice.

"It's Pop, just reminding me that my vacation is now over and I need to go back to London tonight." I replied and the huge smile that I have, slowly vanished.

Time's up. I need to go to work.

I can feel her hug tighten upon hearing the words that I said and I can't help but to reciprocate her hug too.

"Hey, it's just a month Ken and we'll be together again." I reminded her, but she just snuggled her face closer to my neck again.

"That's my point. It's a whole month of not seeing you. That's torture!" She exclaimed like a child having her tantrums.

"Come on love, just a month and we can go to another vacation again. We just have to wait, okay?" I said trying to calm her down, but she just shook her head again.

Oh how cute you really are my Kenny boo.

She still have her face on my neck, when I felt liquids dripping against my skin.

Oh God! She's crying.

I immediately rub her back as gentle as possible, when I felt her body start shaking.

"I- I just..I'm going to mi-miss you.." She manage to say in between sobs, and I can't help but to smile at her.

"You just don't know how much I'm going to miss you too." I said, and pulled away from our hug. I lift her chin for her to face me, and when she did, oh how my heart ached upon seeing how the waters continously flows down from her eyes.

"Oh, love..please stop crying. Please love, I hate seeing you cry." I said, and wipe her tears with my thumb. But instead of stopping, she just pouted her lips at me like a baby. Upon seeing how cute she looks like, I can't help but to peck her lips.

"There you go, that is what I've been wanting to see." I chuckled, when I saw her smile after the kiss. She was biting her lower lip and looking at the floor, maybe hiding her blush.

There are only few reasons, why a person turn their head to look at the floor. It's either she's nervous, shy, afraid of something or maybe there is really just something on the floor.

And right now I believe that it's the first two reasons, why this girl is looking down. Besides, my feet isn't that enjoyable to stare at.

"I don't want you to go, but I know that you have too..." She sadly said, still looking down. "I'm sorry for acting this way, I just..It's just that..I'm going to miss you so bad." She continued, as she started playing with her palm.

I smiled as I confirmed that Kendall is really shy and nervous by the way she's acting. "Come on, we can always call and skype each other everyday love." I said. As I cupped her cheeks and let our gaze meet each other again.

"But you're going to be busy, and I don't want to disturb you while filming." She said and I can hint sadness in her voice.

"Hey, you know that I'll always make time for you right? You will never be a disturbance for me. Oh, you're the farthest from that." I said and smiled, trying to lighten up the mood swirling around us.

I don't want us to separate in this way, the last thing I want is to see her sad, because of me.

"You promise to call me everyday?" She asked, and I can now recognize a much calmer Kendall.

I raised my pinky and smile at her. "I promise." I said and she laced hers to mine.

---------------------------------------------------

"Come on, my flight will still be at 7 in the evening, why don't we have brunch outside, it's only 12 o'clock. Then we can go shopping after." I suggested at Kendall, as she began to help me pack my things up.

"Don't you want to rest? I know you're tired love. We can just call for deli--" I didn't let her finish, as I immidiately cut her off.

"Nope. I won't take no for an answer. I'll just get ready and you can go change too. Let's just pack my things later. Besides, I'll just take a few things with me and leave the others here. So when you see it, you won't miss me anymore." I said and even tried to tease her at the last part.

I know that she just wanna let me gain my energy after last night, but I wanted to spend this last day with her just like any other day. I don't want us to be stuck in her apartment, thinking that this is going to be the last time we'll see each other for a month. Because even if she's trying to be cheerful, I know that deep inside she's sad and upset about our situation and she's just trying to mask it with a smile. I want this day to make her feel that everything is going to be okay.

I can see her cheeks flushing upon hearing what I said. "You have a lot of confidence in yourself, huh? Sadly, I won't miss you C." She answered back, and I felt a small pain in my heart.

Ugh. She won't? I said to myself, and I knew from that moment, the smile I had vanished right away.

I can feel her smiling at me, as she walk to my side and hug me from behind. "Because I'm not just going to miss you. I'm gonna miss you so much love. So bad, actually." She whispered in my ear, and all the sadness I have earlier instantly disappeared.

I can't help but to smile at her, as I place my arms around hers. "I'm gonna miss you so bad too. But hey, let's make this day worth making up for the whole month we're not going to see each other, deal?" I said to her but she didn't say anything back, because all she did was to kiss my cheek and run towards the bathroom.

"I'm getting ready! You should too." She shouted as soon as she closed the door and all I could do is to shook my head and chuckle.

"I love this girl so much." I muttered, as I went to the other room and change up.

---------------------------------------------------

"Your sister wanted to join us for lunch? Is that okay with you?" I asked at Kendall, as soon as I recieve a text message from Kylie asking, no actually not asking, it's more of a command, saying that she's gonna meet us for lunch before I'll go back to London and be gone for a whole month.

Well, Kendall already told me that she and Kylie had the talk about us back at St. Barts. She told me that Kylie already knows our current status, which reminded me to tell it to my sister as soon as possible. Kendall didn't really gave me a full details how the talk with Kylie went, all she did tell me was Kylie's not against it, but doesn't approve about our situation either, which means she wants us to clear things up with Harry first. And believe me that's what I wanted to, but I can't force Kenny to do something she isn't ready for. I want her to be ready with everything first, because I don't want her to regret things in the end.

More of like you want her to be sure. A voice inside my head muttered.

Ofcourse I want her to be sure. I love her so much, to make her do something that she doesn't want to.

I want her to be happy. Her happiness is mine too. And if I'm not the one who can make her smile, then I am more than willing to let her go.

"It's okay. Tell her to meet us at Nobu in 30 minutes." Kendall's voice put me out of my thoughts.

I turn my head up and a smile invaded my lips, as I look at the girl I fell inlove with, wearing just a simple outfit but still looks amazing, add up that smile of hers that can melt my heart right away.

She's simply beautiful.

"Let's go?" Kendall asked, and I still can't mutter a word, being dazed by the goddess standing infront of me it's really hard to think of something, when your looking at your everything.

She's perfect. She really is perfect.

"Are you okay?" She questioned again when she recieve zero response from me, because all I did was to stare at her and appreciate how wonderful my life is right now.

I saw her walking towards my direction, and the next thing I knew, she was now sitting on my lap, grabbing both of my cheeks to face her.

"Love, are you okay? Something wrong?" She questioned again, and then finally, I can now formulate something in my throat.

"I am okay. I'm just amazed by your beauty, that's all." I honestly answered, as I wrap my hands agaisnt her waist and I can see her cheeks blushing again, upon hearing my words.

She smiled at me sweetly and then lean in to kiss my nose. "As much as I love the way you look at me, my stomach is already screaming for food." She said, and I just smiled back at her, before pouting my lips.

"Kiss me first." I whispered and even closed my eyes getting ready to meet the sweetest thing that I have ever tasted.

But to my dismay, nothing came. I open my eyes again and all I found was Kendall smirking at me while shaking her head.

"Main course first before dessert." She chuckled, as she stood up, grabbed my hand and then lead me out of her apartment.

And all that I could do was to follow her.

To follow my heart.

----------------------------------------------

"Finally! What took you so long?" Kendall asked at Kylie, somehow annoyed that her sister is late for lunch, when she was supposed to arrive earlier than us, since her house is only just 10 minutes away from the resto.

"I'm sorry! I was caught up with traffic. Hey C." Kylie reasoned out at her sister, before leaning in and greeting me with a peck on the cheeks.

"Hey Ky." I greeted back, reciprocating the action of Kylo, but right after doing it, she felt Kendall throwing them a daggering look.

"Stop killing me with those eyes Ken. Cara's all yours." Kylie chuckled, as she too, saw how Kendall's eyes burned while looking at us.

I slowly grabbed her hand below the table and intertwined it with mine, "God, you're so possesive." I whispered at her, but all she did was to roll her eyes on me.

"Oh Ken, you're cute when you're jealous." Kylie teased her sister too, but the latter just huffed in annoyance.

"Can we like, just eat? I'm starving." Kendall said, and both Kylie and I just agreed.

--------------------------------------------------

"I'll just go to the restroom. You two behave." Kendall said, as she stood up and walk away.

I was about to ask her if she needs company, but I can feel Kylie giving me 'I need to talk to you' kind of look. That is why I just told Kenny to take care and come back quickly, because I know that I have to stay and talk to her little sister.

As soon as Kendall disappeared, I can feel Kylie's eyes calling for my attention. "So, the two of you, huh?" She asked and all I could do was to smile.

Since the moment we got back from St. Barts, We never got the chance to talk to Kylie, to any of our other friends or even Harry, because Kendall and I spend all those days together. Ignoring every calls or text, we spend those precious time with each other only. It was just last night that I saw them all again at the part, except for Harry because he's still in London. But the, I still haven't got the chance to talk to Kylie or Joe, because come on, how can you seriously talk to someone in a party, when you can't even hear your own voice, because of the loud music banging the walls. So this was actually the first time that we're gonna talk about Kenny and I, maybe that is why I can feel my heart getting nervous as my hands begin to sweat.

What if she asked me to stay away from her sister? That's the number one question that's running in my mind right now.

"I must admit, I don't like your current situation Cara. That just ain't right. But I can see how you love each other. How you love her and how she loves you and I wanna take this chance to thank you for that." She started, and I can slowly feel my body easing up.

Thank God.

"Thank you for making Kenny happy, C. Eversince you came into her life, everything about her changed. It change in a positive way. Thank you for making her feel love. Thank you for that." She smiled at me, and I can see tears slowly building beneath her eyes but she immidiately wiped it with her hanky.

Typical Kylie. I chuckled.

She then reach for my hand above the table and pat it gently, as she began to talk again.

"I know that you're situation isn't easy, and it will never be. But please stay, stay with her as long as you can Cara. She's weak but you are her strength. She's always frighten but you are her source of braveness. Don't give up on her Cara. I know that she'll do the right thing, when she felt that she's ready. It's up to you if you'll stick around of walk away." She said, and I can see a sister's love in her eyes. I can see sincerity and concern. The look in her eyes gave me hope.

A hope that says, everything will fall into its right place at the right time. We just have to wait and be patient, because love is worth it in the end.

I smiled at her genuinely and pat her hand back. "You don't have to thank me. I love her Kylie. I love your sister with every part of me. With my heart and my soul. She's my everything and I am more than willing to wait. Thank you for this. Please take care of her while I'm gone." I replied, with all the honesty in my heart. I want to let Kylie know that I love her sister so much, and that I will wait for her, even if it takes forever.

"I will. And please take care of yourself too, for Kenny. " Kylie said, and just right on cue, Kendall appeared, walking back to our table.

-----------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

And just like what we had plan, after having that wonderful lunch with My dearest little sister, Cara and I went shopping. We went to different stores and bought the things that we liked. We walked hand in hand in every store, not minding the paparazzi around us. We spend our day like how we spend the previous days.

Happy and inlove.

Well, what could go wrong right? We're just two normal girls having a quality time with our bestfriend. Atleast that's what people think it is and we don't care. The important thing is, Cara and I know, that everything that we're doing, is a representation of how we trully feel deep inside.

That there is something more in the way her blue eyes look at me.

That there is something in every smile that she gives me.

That everytime our body touch, the universe stop and all we can feel is the love we have for each other.

That she loves me and I love her.

She was right when she said that, she'll make this day worth the whole month of not seeing each other. Indeed she is. But then, it still won't change the fact that I'll miss her. Because I will and I can't control myself from it. I'll miss her eyes, her eyes that always makes me feel at peace. Her smile, oh that smile that is brighter than the sunshine. Her skin, the skin that I love the most. Her nose, I will miss to pinch and kiss it, until she gets annoyed. I will miss her laugh, the laugh that's even better than my favorite song. I can listen to it every second of my life. I will miss everything about her. I will miss her.

It's only a month, I know, but there is something in me that is now attached to her. It's as if my day would be incomplete if I can't hug her in the morning or kiss her good night. It's also strange for me you know, to miss a person this much. To think that she's still there sitting right beside me, and here I am already missing her badly.

"You're crying." She whispered, which brought me back from my thoughts, and made me feel the liquids that has been falling down on my cheeks.

I immidiately wipe it away because I don't want us to separate this way, I want to see her waving me good bye with a wide smile on her face. Giving her a good memory of us, that she can think of and hold onto for the whole month of not seeing each other. And that will not happen if she'll see me cry again.

"I'm not. There is just something in my eyes." I answered and smiled, as I pretend to wipe that something.

I heard her chuckle a little, as she cupped my cheeks and let me face her. "You are crying and believe me, I'm trying to hold back my tears too. I know this will be hard for the both of us, but we need to. It will be better than the last time Ken, we'll always talk and skype each other. And after that we can go on a vacation again, let's just hold on to that." She said, and then lean in to kiss me on my forhead.

"I'm going to miss you so bad too and thank you for making those past two weeks the best weeks of my life." She continued, and now I can't help myself but to wrap my arms around her and hug her tight.

"Thank you Cara. I promise to fix everything for us. I will." I answered back and I can feel her kissing the side of my head this time.

"You don't have to Ken, if you still can't. I want you to be ready first. It's okay for me to wait." She whispered, and all I can do is to hug her tighter, if that's even possible.

"I still don't know what I did to deserve you..." I said, as tears still runs down my cheeks.

She slowly pulled away from our hug, as she wipe my tears with her thumb. She smiled at me sweetly, as she kissed me on my forhead again.

"I.." She whispered, and I can feel her breath against my skin.

"Love.." She continued, and this time her lips was on my nose, making me feel goosebumps all over my skin, as I remembered that this is the same way I told her that I love her too.

"You." She finishes, and the next thing I knew, she was smiling at me sweetly.

"I love you Kendall and that is why." She said, as she kissed me on my lips just like the first time I kissed her.

And for the hundred time, another perfect kiss was made.

---------------

Bzzzzzt. Bzzzzzzt.

"It's time to go now." She said, as she looks at her phone and found a note saying that she needs to leave now.

I hug her one last time and kiss her. "Take care of yourself." I reminded her, and she nodded her head and salute at me.

"Yes maam! You take care of yourself too." She said, and gave me one last smile, before she opens the car door and wave at me.

"See you soon! She shouted as she gave me a flying kiss.

I put my hands up, as if catching the kiss and when I did, I placed it right into where my heart is.

"I love you..." I whispered and she nodded her head at me, smiling widely as she entered the airport.

----------------------------------------------

"Hold my hand and never let go." I can still remember the way she said it to me before we went out of Nobu. She said it with so much love and sincerity, and that is why I did what I was told. I never let go of her and never will, gladly she did the same and would do the same.

We'll never let each other go. It's as if there is a magnet acting between us, making our bodies stay beside each other leaving just enough space for us to breath. I knew that there is, it is our heart. Our heart is the magnet that is acting upon us. That even though we got pulled away from each other by the people around us, the distance between us or even if time will pass us by, we'll always find it's way back to each other.

We'll always find the person who holds the other half of our heart.

------------------------------------------------

There you go, just a filler. Nothing much, but I still hope you liked it. Thanks everyone! I'll update soon I promise. And yeah, next chap isn't that sweet anymore. I can smell something. Can you smell it too? Hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.3K 38
This is for the cake and Kaylor shippers :-) Kendall Jenner is on top of the world. She is a member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, a supermodel , a...
23.8K 605 16
My first CaKe fanfic Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner❤ with a little Kardashians-Jenners and Delevingnes also just a little CAMREN
70.6K 1.5K 20
"I want to fall in love, I think. I've never. I know. Everyone I know's been in love or in relationships now and... There's only ever been... there's...
85.9K 2.1K 14
In this cruel world where surviving is a struggle, Kendall and Cara have been lucky enough to find true love with one another. Many call them the hot...