Divergent high

By fourtrisobsessed

This is a divergent high story but also like the TV show "the secret life of the American teenager" maybe a l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter Fourtris
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue

Chapter 54

687 36 5
By fourtrisobsessed

Tris pov

"Mama" Connor screams waking me up.

A month as gone by and we're moved into the new house. Tobias and I still have a few boxes laying around but we'll get those unpacked soon. Today's Mother's Day, so I'm guessing that's why Connor is waking me up this morning. I'm normally the one to wake up first.

I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Happy Mother's Day" Connor says crawling over to me on the bed. Tobias sets a plate of breakfast on the night stand and sits next to us.

"Happy Mother's Day" Tobias says kissing my head.

"Thank you" I say to them smiling.

"Mommy, eat eat" Connor says trying to grab the food off the night stand.

I get it for him and place it next to me. I break a piece of bread off from the toast and hand him a piece.

He takes small bites out of it and smiles.

"What do you say" Tobias tells Connor. We're working on showing Connor manners.

"Thank you" Connor screams, which makes me laugh.

"Okay buddy let mommy eat. Let's go get her present ready" Tobias says picking Connor up from the bed.

"Bye bye" I wave to Connor.

Connor waves good bye and I smile, Blowing him a kiss.

"Just come out whenever your ready" Tobias says closing the door and letting me finish eating.

I finish eating, so I walk out of the bedroom to find Tobias and Connor.

Connor finds me and hugs my legs.

I pick him up and kiss his little cheeks.

"Prize for mommy" he says

"You have a present for me" I say acting surprised because I know Connor is really happy about today.

I put Connor down and he shows me.

It's a card with Connors hand prints on the front and I'm guessing theres writing inside.

He picks it up and hands it to me.

I bend down and get to his height. He shows me the hands, then he helps me open the card and reveals a whole bunch of writing.

There's scribbles all over, which makes me giggle.

The card reads, "Happy Mothers Day. Thank you mommy for everything and for taking care of me! I love you. Love Connor"

I look at Tobias and smile because I know this is his hand writing and he probably thought of most of this.

Connor let's go of the card and runs to where his toys are.

He grabs a book. It looks kind of like a scrapbook.

He runs back and hands it to me.

I look at the baby blue colored scrapbook and smile. Connor stands next to me and smiles too.

"Why was this with your toys" I say looking through the pages giggling. They're pictures of us. Connor when he was young to now. I can't believe he's almost two.

I put the book on the couch next to me and hug Connor.

"How cute. Thank you buddy. I love it and I love you" I say picking Connor up and hugging him. He giggles and claps his hands. I give him a kiss on the cheek, then put him down.

He runs back over to his toys and starts playing with his blocks. He loves his blocks.

I walk over to Tobias and he opens his arms for me to go in them.

"Thank you" I say

"Anything for a wonderful mom like you" he says and I giggle, giving him a kiss and he tries deepening it but I pull away because Connor's in the room and because His phone starts to ring at the same time.

While he answers the phone I walk over to Connor and play blocks with him.

He hands me a blue block, so I hold it in my hands while he stacks a yellow block on top of the blue block.

Tobias walks over and sits next to me. Connor hands him a block too.

"Who was that" I say

"My mom" he says

"She wants us to come over for dinner" he adds

"What did you tell her" I say and Connor jumps into my lap.

"I told her I'll think about it" he says

"Tobias, you should of just said yes. It's Mother's Day, she wants to be with you. Our moms want to be with us just like Connor wants to be with me" I say and he nods.

"Your right, your right. Your really cute when you get all mommy crazy" he says kissing my head then standing up.

"Mommy crazy" I say giggling.

"Yup mommy crazy" he says walking away

"Where are you going" I say

"To take a shower, we have to get ready soon if we're going to dinner" he says and I smile.
_______________________________

Tobias is changing Connor into something while I finish getting dressed.

I'm wearing a white shirt with a long gray cardigan and jeans. When Tobias walks in, I ask him to get my black heels out of the closet.

"Want me to put them on for you as well" he says jokingly.

"That would be nice" I say and he chuckles, slipping the heels on my feet.

"Is Connor ready" I ask

"Yeah, I put him in his playpen, I came to check if you were ready" he ask

"All ready" I say smiling.

"You look beautiful by the way, well you always look beautiful, I mean - umm" he says stuttering on words. I giggle and hold his cheeks, giving him a kiss.

He smiles in between our kiss and kisses me back.

I pull away and hold his hand.

"Let's get going" I say
_______________________________

I hold Connor at my waist, while Tobias knocks on our parent's house door.

"Ready to see grandma and grandpa" I say to Connor while we wait for someone to answer the door.

Marcus answers the door and let's us in.

"Hello, hello" my mom says running up to me. She gives me a hug, then gives Tobias a hug, then grabs Connor out of my hands.

"There are my beautiful children" Evelyn says running over to us and hugging Tobias and I.

"Come sit, eat, eat as much as you want. Tris please eat as much as you want, we know you've been hungry lately" Evelyn says winking at me.

"What" I smile confused.

"How have you been" I ask her

"Excellent" she says grabbing my hand and walking Tobias and I over to the Table.

We all take our seats and dig right into the food that was already set on the table.

Somethings strange? My mom and Evelyn are acting weird. Is it because it's Mother's Day and they just are so overwhelmed with the day or is something else going on.

As we eat in quiet, my mom and Evelyn sometimes share glances and smirks.

I look at my mom and then over to Evelyn, then back to my mom. They're acting weird.

I pick up a bowl of green beans and see my mother start nodding her head. Evelyn stares at my every move. To when I picked up the bowl then to when I placed the beans on my plate.

"Okay what's going on" I say placing my fork on my plate and wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"I don't know you tell us Mrs.pregos" Evelyn says and my eyes go super wide.

"Ahhh I'm so excited to be a grandmother to a new baby" my mom adds real quickly

"What" Tobias and I say at the same time.

"Your pregnant and you didn't even tell me" Tobias says, looking at me surprised and I shake my head no.

"No I'm not pregnant! Who told you that" I ask my mom and Evelyn

"Christina" my mom says

"Why would Christina say I-..." I start to say, but stop myself because I think I know where all of this is coming from.

"Oh my go- ugh Christina. The other day we were on the phone and I told her I had a bun in the oven. I didn't mean I was pregnant, I meant that I actually had a bun in the oven" I explain and everyone nods.

"Oh" my mom and Evelyn say

"So your not pregnant" my dad ask

"No I'm not pregnant" I say putting a green bean in my mouth.

"Aww, I was actually really happy" my mom says.

"You've been trying to keep Tobias and I apart the whole time we lived here just so we wouldn't have sex, then get me pregnant. Now you want me to get pregnant" I say and my mom & Evelyn laugh.

"Pretty much, so do you think you can start you know trying for baby number 2" Evelyn says

"Mom" Tobias says shocked

"We are not trying for baby number 2 anytime soon" I say looking at Tobias and he nods.

"Okay, okay, leave the kids alone" Marcus says and we continue on eating our dinner.

I look over at Connor who has spaghetti all over him. This is why we're not trying for baby number 2, one is good enough for now!

This was suppose to go up on Mother's Day but I never got to finish it so here is your Mother's Day Little chapter thingy.

I actually do not know what to write about next so if you guys have Ideas please tell me because school is ending soon, so I will have tons of time to write. I really do mean TONS OF TIME TO WRITE!

So please give me some ideas I would love to hear them!

I'm so so so so so so a million times so sorry for not updating in like weeks, you probably all hate me and I'm sorry. The ending of the school year just has been really busy! So once again I'm sorry for not updating!

I'll try my hardest to update soon, but really give me some ideas so I can write because I kind of have writers block! 😁

Love ya! Byeeee 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 46K 43
This is Divergent in modern times but the whole gang goes to high school. Four is the school's bad boy player that every girl loves. Him and Tris HAT...
1.3M 29.2K 36
I am Tris Prior. I got pregnant at 17 and ran away. Why? Maybe out of fear. The father of my baby, the love of my life is now a worldwide superstar...
105K 2.6K 29
I think I don't need a detailed explanation for the story. The title itself is self is explanatory. I will try my best to make it as unique as possib...
89.3K 1.2K 34
Just another divergent high story. Well really more of a Tris is pregnant story. I love fourtris baby's.