Vampire Knight: My Vampire Ne...

By BloodDollRaven

[Vampire Knight Fan fic] Imagine yourself in my shoes. . .You're on your way to high school, first day, senio... More

My Vampire Nekos
Please Let Me Keep Them!
First Day With My New And Only Friends
Zero and Kaname's Secret
I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!
Normal? I never knew the meaning of it, and I never will now!
I'm What?!
Regular High School Student By Day, Vampire Hunter Trainee By Night!
The Haunting Nightmares
My Anti-Vampire Weapon
The First Hunt
The Encounter With Shizuka Hio
The New Student is. . .WHO?!
Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About
Tricking Ichiru Kiryu. . .Easier Said Than Done!
The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh
The Deadly Deal
I Thought You Were On Her Side!
Journey To The Senate
Visit To The Hunters Association
Kaien Cross's Help
Kaname's Proposal
The Rescue Plan
Taken By The Senate
The Reunion
Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran
Accidental Pureblood. . .How Embarrassing. . .
She Cursed Them To Become Nekos, But I'll Fix This!
Midnight Stroll
Going Home. . .I'm doomed!
Accept Me Or The Enemy Will Kill Me
I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .
The Dreaded Questioning
Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?
The Dance Of The Pureblood
My Vampire Nekos No More
I Choose You. . .

The Search For Yagari Sensei

2.8K 119 11
By BloodDollRaven

I return to the world of consciousness, but my eyes still won't open. From what I feel is that I'm in someone's arms. I wish I were still unconscious. My left leg is burning. So is my body.

"You're developing a fever. We're almost to the hospital." I slightly open my eyes to find Ichiru carrying me. I guess he's making sure I don't die. I probably won't be worth much to Shizuka if I'm dead. Ichiru is the only one I can rely on in my current state.

"What h-happened?" I question a little hoarsely. Ichiru stops, and looks down at me surprised.

"What do you mean by that? You're the one, who managed to fight off Takuma, and then you fell unconscious." I look at him surprised and confused.

"I did?" That hasn't happened to me since that first time I trained with Yagari-sensei.

"Yes, don't you remember?" I shake my head.

"Not at all. I just remember hearing a voice before going unconscious." I explain to him. He looks at me for a moment longer before continuing on his way.

My teeth start to chatter, I'm shivering even more, and my sweat starts to roll down my face. "Hold out a little longer. We're almost there." I groan, and close my eyes again.

"It's so cold." I wince as my leg throbs.

"There you are!" My eyes open as I hear familiar voices.

"Mom. Dad." I look at their worried faces, and give them a smile. It seems it's not helping them.

"Doctor! Doctor! Please help! We found our other daughter!" My mom rushes off. I sigh, and just let them do what they want. I'm too tired to argue that I'm okay, because I'm really not.

"D-dad? Where's Kaname and Zero?" I question him. He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry. I have no idea. We received a call from the hospital that your sister was here, and witnesses said that you had been taken by the police." I nod my head. Confirming it for him. They don't know that it wasn't actually the police.

"Yeah, but I'm safe now." Ichiru squeezes my arm.

"Stop saying you're okay. You're shivering from a fever." A stretcher is brought quickly towards the waiting room in the emergency room.

"Alright. You, lie her down here, and we'll take a look at her." A doctor says to Ichiru. He complies, and puts me down. With his coat still wrapped tightly around me. The warmth was welcomed. I was still freezing though.

                                 ~0~

"Hello?" I rub my tired eyes as the door opens. I smile as I spot my family. They enter the room, and surround me.

"You alright?" I question my little sister.

"Yeah, but idiot. . .don't worry about me. You're the one that was hurt." My sister says frowning at me. I lightly chuckle, and look at the stitches starting from my thigh to just about where my knee starts.

"True, but I'm feeling better now. Well, as close to okay as I can get." I touch around it gently, and look at the worried eyes of my family.

"What happened to Ichiru?" I question them.

"That boy that brought you here?" My mom questions me.

"Yeah." I tell her. She puts a finger to her lip.

"He left after you were taken." I look at her for a moment before nodding my head.

"Oh, but now I'm worried about Kaname, Zero, and Yagari-sensei. I don't know where they are." My parents exchange a glance, and I start getting suspicious at the silence.

"What's with you two?" They look back at me, and shake their heads.

"Don't worry about it. You need to rest that leg and your body. Now." My dad says patting my good leg.

"What? No, I want to know what you two are-"

"Ah, I see our pretty patient is up." I arch an eyebrow at a young doctor that steps in. I observe him carefully, but he doesn't feel like a vampire.

"Yes, she is doctor." My mom answers him.

"Very well. I'm sorry for the brief visit, but I need to check on the patient. Would you all be so kind as to wait in the waiting room." My family agrees, and heads out. Leaving me alone with this guy that can't be any more than in his early twenties.

He closes the door behind him, and he drops the smile. Now I'm on edge. Looks like I'm in trouble again. "Calm down. I'm a fellow hunter. I'm Kaito Takamiya." I blink at him, and I don't know whether to trust him or blow him off.

"Kaito Takamiya." I repeat his name over in my head, and continue to observe him. Honestly, I don't know who to trust anymore. So many people are after me that it's hard to tell friend from foe.

"I'm here to question you on the whereabouts of Toga Yagari. He hasn't reported anything for the last week." He says to me, and I watch him. I clench my hands tightly.

"Sorry. I don't know where he is either. Just today I figured out that he might be in danger. I-I haven't seen him since Shizuka Hio and Ichiru Kiryu tried to kidnap me." I tell him as I cast my gaze back towards his hazel eyes. He runs a hand through his ash brown hair, and observes me. Most likely trying to find anything that might prove that I'm lying, but I'm not good with lying, so he has to deal with that being the truth.

"How long?" I sigh.

"Just like you I haven't heard of him in over a week. I thought he was doing something important, but when I realized that Ichiru was free I noticed that something must have been wrong with Yagari-sensei." I tell him.

"What?! You were with Ichiru." Uh oh. I think I messed up there.

"W-well, he entered my high school as a student, and how could I have done something in front of such a large crowd? Then there was my incident, and he brought me here to the hospital. Apparently he left so-" I jump when Kaito drops the clipboard in his hands. I gotta watch what I say.

I shield my ears as I expect the scolding of a lifetime. I even close my eyes. "Go easy! I'm a girl!" I tell him. I should at least hear mumbling, but I don't. I open one eye, and yell out when Zero jumps on my bed. I blush as he manages to wrap his arms almost all the way around my neck.

I gulp, and put my hands around his small body. My lips twitch into a smile, and I press him closer to my body. Now that I think about it this is the first time he's actually shown me real affection in public before.

"Zero-" I was going to say more, but I'm interrupted by laughter. I feel Zero tense up in my arms. His tail bristles, and he slowly turns his head to glare back at Kaito. I restrain Zero from trying to scratch his face off.

"Eh! Zero, please calm down!" I tell him.

"Let me at him! Bastard! Who does he think he's laughing at?!" I shake my head, and refuse to let him go.

"That is very immature of you both." I look over the bed to find Kaname standing beside a drawer.

"Ah, yeah, but can we not fight right now?" I tell them with an awkward smile.

"Fine, but what happened to you anyway? Why did that officer take you like that?" I look at Zero, and set him properly on my lap. I take in a breath, and prepare for this long story that I plan on shortening up.

"Well, that officer turned out to be a pureblood named Sara Shirabuki. I don't know where she planned on taking me, but Ichiru saved me from her. It was only to make sure that nothing happened to me though. Considering the fact that Shizuka Hio still wants me too. There was a fight with one of Sara's servants. Takuma, I think his name was. He injured my leg, and Ichiru fought him off until he said I fought him. It was one of those moments though that I don't recall. When I came to, Ichiru was carrying me to the hospital. I met this guy telling me that Sensei is missing, and now we're up to this point." I let out my breath after the long explanation. At least long to me.

"So, as you guys can see I've had one hell of an adventure today!" I say with a grin.

"How can you still smile?" Zero questions. I look between the three guys with their serious expressions.

"Well, someone has to." I tell him.

"Either you have something in mind or you're just the biggest moron in existence." I laugh awkwardly, and rub the back of my head.

"Both." I admit to him, because honestly this is one crazy idea.

"Um, I was thinking that we should start searching for Yagari-sensei, and the best way I can think of getting any possible clues is to talk to Ichiru. He was the last one to see Sensei before we left." I tell them.

"I doubt he'd just give of us the information when he's loyal to. . .to that woman." I see the sudden hatred in his eyes. A hatred that startles me.

"P-probably, but I was thinking about me. I'll pretend that I'm willing to go to Shizuka-"

"No! That woman took everything from me before, and I won't let her take you!" My eyes open wide at the sudden confession. We've never really talked about our personal lives, so this is new to me. This part of Zero. I thought I already distrusted Shizuka, but now knowing that she's hurt Zero. . .I think I might grow to hate her too.

I reach my hand towards his hair, but I stroke his cheek instead. "I'm going to be fine. As long as you a-and Kaname are on my side." Zero looks a little hurt at what I just said. Geez. I fucked up again. What the heck am I supposed to say?! I've never been in a love triangle! I haven't even had one guy like me! At least not that I knew of or was made aware of. I guess I'm not as sharp as I thought I was. It took me forever to realize that Kaname and Zero like me. No, it's not that I didn't notice. . .I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

"So, once you get the information, what are you going to do?" I had forgotten Kaito was there until he spoke again. I blush.

"Uh, I hadn't gotten that far yet." He groans and drops his head.

"How are you still alive with that way of thinking?" My blush deepens. People have protected me all of my life. That's how I've been able to survive this long, but I'm not going to admit that to Kaito.

"We'll go along with that now, but once we know for sure that Ichiru knows we'll think of the next step." Kaname says, and again with the displeasure. I'm sensitive to emotions, but damn it I suck at being sensitive to emotions. I hope that makes sense, because my mind is a jumbled mess with these two vampire nekos!

"R-right. I'll do my best, and not mess this up." I say looking up at the ceiling.

                                          ~0~

"Really? How the heck did you convince the hospital to discharge you even though you can't walk right now or else you'll reopen your injury?' My little sister questions me, as I forced her to push my wheelchair around throughout the school.

"Yeah, well you know?" My sister smacks the back of my head. I try to reach for her, but I can't. She's so lucky.

"Are you sure you should leave like this?" Kaito questions as I hide in his white lab coat.

"You got a better idea?" I question popping me head out. He rolls his hazel eyes, and we continue to head out.

"Because I'm sure no one will question my sudden body change." Kaito says sarcastically. I grunt, and we continue our exit out of the emergency room. I try to keep from showing the pain I feel on my leg, and trying to limp my way out of here fast.

"Stop." Kaname says.

"What?" I question him.

"Your injury. I can smell blood. You're bleeding, Alondra." He looks to the side, and I see the red stain on the hospital gown I'm wearing.

"Oh well. We can patch this up after we get out of here." I say, and continue to walk, but I'm out of the cover of Kaito's coat.

"EH?! Kaito! Start wa-EEEP!" I jump startled as he lifts me bridal style, and heads out while mumbling inaudibly to himself. I hold in my own retort, and just let him guide the way out.

"Your nekos are officially gone." I put the brake on the wheelchair, and grab a hold of my sister's hand.

"Why don't my parents want Kaname and Zero at the house anymore?" I question her, but I have some idea as to what is going on. My sister looks around, but she knows how stubborn I can be, so she might as well tell me now.

"You've been hurt a lot, and gotten into a lot of trouble. My parents are getting worried. They don't want you hanging around those hunters or nekos anymore." I frown at her, and shake my head.

"No way. Trust me I'm better hanging with them than letting. . ." I stop. There's so much I'm keeping from my family for their own safety.

"Forget about it. I'm going to see if Ichiru decided to return." I take off the brake, and I head off towards the main office. He might be there or in the counselor's office getting his schedule.

"Looking for someone?" I jump as I hear Ichiru walking behind me. I quickly turn the chair, and look up at him.

"Yeah, I was looking for you." I tell him. Trying to keep from frowning at him. He leans down, and rests his hands on either side of the chair handles.

"Me? Why would you be looking for me?" I push my head back as he inches closer to my face.

"Uh, w-well I just wanted to thank you for taking me to the hospital." I say forcing a shy smile.

"I wasn't helping you-"

"Yeah, you told me that. You only saved me because you wanted to make sure Shizuka got me alive." I say with a sigh. My eyes open wide as I realize Ichiru had gotten closer to my face. I turn it to the side slightly.

"Whoa. You're a little close, aren't you?" I question blushing, and gulping as inaudibly as I could. Ichiru drops his head slightly, and shakes his head. He pushes my chair, and makes me roll back.

"Eh?! Ah! Wait! I'm not done! Where's Yagari-senseiiiiiii. . ." I wince as the back of my wheelchair bumps on the closed door, luckily. If it were open I would have gone down those stairs. Looks like getting him to talk is going to be a lot harder than I thought. I guess now's a good time as any to embrace this 'boyfriend' rumor. I'm so not going to like this! But it's for Yagari-sensei, and to make sure that he's okay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 11.2K 72
This story follows the manga with the addition of my OC and altered details to make the incorporation make sense and give my own touches to the origi...
64.7K 2K 37
There is one character unknown to all in vampire knight. This character knows nothing of her past and is raised by Shizuka. She knows only one thing...
102K 2.7K 26
I'm Alondra Sanchez. Boring and normal human girl. Or so I thought. My sixteenth birthday comes around, and I receive the news that I will be attendi...
4.8K 208 13
You don't know how you got here or why you are Yuki Cross. This anime that seems to be more and more like an actual reality. One that is so vastly di...