Is It Love? *Vkook Fanfic*

By xlovexshots

Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts h... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen I FINAL CHAPTER
*not an update*

Chapter One

131K 3.9K 762
By xlovexshots

Kim Taehyung.
A boy not any older than 18. A boy that loved to be the center of attention. A boy that had an extreme passion towards music. A boy who made friends easily and who kept them for as long as he could. A boy who valued anything and everything that had a life. A boy who made you want to smile as long as you were with him.

Jeon Jungkook.
A boy that was barely 17. A boy that made very one fall in love with his smile, his personality, his everything. A boy that had an unnatural talent toward art. A boy who never took time to enhance his talent. A shy, quiet, beautiful, talented boy.

A boy Taehyung could never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 175 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
39.5K 2.5K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
14.1K 813 58
Where the new transfer student and the kid who gets bullied for seemingly, no reason, become friends. What would happen if the new kid's heart bloo...
184K 7.4K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...