Rejected But Special

By derpinggummybearsnom

Trixie was rejected because she was emo and loved gay people and the people in her pack weren't having it(inc... More

Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Character brief
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Character brief
Chapter fourteen
character brief
Chapter fifteenth
Chapter sixteen
A/N
Chapter seventeenth
Chapter eighteenth
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
A/N
A/n

Chapter one

11.8K 319 30
By derpinggummybearsnom

Trixie pov

The daylight hit me awfully, i groaned and got my lazy ass outta bed. Today was the day I'd make my escape and it sure was nice out. I opened my closet doors and grabbed some booty shorts swiftly putting them on and a fall out boy tank top with a jacket with cut off sleeves. I slipped on the ring i had gotten on my 16th birthday from my only friend and smiled styling my blue hair. I applied deep makeup and grabbed my book bag packing it with money and a few outfits. I knew the pack wouldn't miss me if i disappeared. I moved the dark purple curtains off my window and lifted it up, jumping out the i landed swiftly on my feet. I heard the daily wolves coming towards my way to check for rouges. Well i am one now, i masked my scent and ran swiftly away not daring to form into my beautiful wolf. I heard the howling of other wolves, it hit my ears badly. I finally gave in to my wolf and shifted running off as fast as i could.

Two hours later

I soon was off into the lands of a free area. Good thing a pack hasn't claimed this land yet. I shifted back and my clothes were still on. Yeah i could do that, i found it was super weird. I sat at a lake clearing and got a sandwich out eating quickly and drinking some water. I look over seeing another wolf, his fur was dark black and he was tall like a alpha. Oh fuck me now in the ass by unicorns.

I quickly packed up and tried not to get noticed as i slid on my bag."rouge!", i heard him growl loudly. That was my cue to run, i ran off feeling the wet grass stain my boots. I heard the sound of paws after me and my wolf cried out wanting to shift before we were ripped apart. I gave in and shifted letting her free. She howled and growled feeling him closer, she gave it her all and ran faster up ahead.

Susie pov

I couldn't let me and trixie die not here not now. I pushed myself more and felt it helping, something helped me and calmed my breathing as i ran faster through the forest. I saw Trixie panicking and growled at her to stop.

Susie watch out!!!!

What?!?

I was soon pinned to the ground by the larger wolf. He sniffed me softly and i pushed him off. I saw him hit a tree and felt trixie amazed at what i had done. I grabbed Trixie's bag and began to run faster then before almost like i was flying. I looked back slightly and saw him mind linking.

Shit susie we have to get going now

I'm trying you dork!!

Hey don't call me a dork idiot!

Whatever I'm blocking you out!

Don't you-

I swiftly cut her off and blocked her out. Everything stopped and my vision fainted to black as i let trixie take back control.

Trixie pov

Susie!!!

I whimpered feeling her weak and looked at the naked Greek god above me. I trembled in fear and he sniffed me curious. He glares into my eyes and i felt everything stop."MINE", he growled biting into my neck. I hissed and yelped loudly, oh god he's marking me oh no!! I pushed him off before he could start and sat up breathing heavily. Like my life depended on it which it did, i bolted up and tried (key word) to run off. I felt him pin me to a tree his eyes filled with angry and lust. Help me was all i could think about before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 24.9K 33
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
113K 2.3K 20
Tris wasn't your typical geeky nerd. She didn't back down from a challenge or a fight. When she is almost rejected by her mate she decides to leave...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...