MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE #Watt...

By Amy21Rose

A story about a heart broken girl who fell in love with the most undeserving guy. She knew she had to split h... More

MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
Thank You So Much!!!

CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN

128 11 0
By Amy21Rose

"We're here" Sean announced as he pulled the car off road.

I quickly retreated to my sitting posture. Amarion imitated me and wrapped his arm around my back. I curiously looked out through the window. The sunlight had diminished but the scene ahead had a shine of its own.

On the left side there was a large field and in the midst was a fenced area with a barn. A road on the right side led behind the patch of trees. It looked like small woods. Sean drove the car on to the road on the side.

"That grass field around the barn is so beautiful" I whispered to Amarion.

"Believe me honey, this is the least beautiful scene here" he replied and I gazed at him in wonderment.

He pointed at the large farm house that came to sight and I awed at its beauty.

"We're staying there" he told and my jaw dropped.
"You didn't tell me that before?" I asked and he smirked.

"What did I tell you then?" He asked innocently.

"That we may have to sleep in the stables" I replied embarrassingly and he chuckled.

"You actually believed that?" He questioned while guffawing.

"It's not funny okay?" My face turned red and I playfully punched him.

"You believed it" he repeated and laughed.

"How could I not?" I asked and hit him hardly on the arm.

He gradually stopped laughing and pulled me closer.

"Why couldn't you?" He asked with a sheepish green.

"I trust you completely. No matter how stupid you sound" I replied and emphasised the word 'stupid'.

"Really?" He asked and I laughed.

"You mean to say I am stupid?" He questioned playfully and I nodded with a beam.

"What?" He asked with gaped eyes.

"I meant no" I chuckled.

"I know what you meant" he said and tried tickling my belly.

"Try your best! You can't just do that" I said calmly and he looked at me with amusement.

"So, you can't be tickled there?" He asked and I nodded proudly.

"But there must be some place where I can tickle you" he murmured to himself.

"Tell me?" He asked innocently.

"Why will I? I am not stupid like you" I teased him and he frowned.

"But I'll find it" he replied dramatically.

"Best of luck" I winked and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You two! Get ready to leave the car" Jade yelled as the car stopped.

"Yeah" Amarion yelled back.

"We will continue this" he said through gritted teeth and I tried my best to play along but I couldn't control my laughter.

I nodded and giggled. His serious expression broke into a breathtaking smile and he leaned in to peck my lips.

I kissed on his cheek while holding his arm as he was moving to the middle seat. He smiled at me sweetly and left the car.

I woke Lily and Abraham to get inside the house. Once I told them we had arrived, they energetically jumped out of the car as if they weren't asleep at all.

A tall man with a beard greeted us. I assumed him to be Amarion's uncle.

I looked over at Amarion who was carrying my bag. He was such a gentleman. I was loving how he was opening himself more day by day. He wasn't as shy and quite as before. He had become happier. Perhaps that's what love does to people, it makes them better.

Amarion's uncle led us inside the farm house and told us about the rooms. All of our bedrooms were on the first floor.

The house was as beautiful as it looked from the outside. The living area was designed classically. The furniture was of leather and the walls were covered with wallpapers.

The boys brought Jade and my bags to our rooms. The room for the boys and the room for the girls were next to each other.

The bedrooms were simple yet very beautiful. There was a large bed on the left side and a closet on the left side. Beside the door of the bathroom was a dresser.

Soft sunlight invaded the room from behind the thin curtains. I slid them and discovered a balcony. I was about to step in when Amarion stopped me.

"See that later. First, get freshened" he said as he pulled me by the arm.

"Okay" I replied and went to the washroom.

As I came out while wiping my face with the towel, Amarion smiled at me.

"You've been waiting for me?" I questioned and he nodded gleefully.

"We'll have lunch outside and then we'll go strolling" he said, he seemed so happy.

"Okay, that sounds fun" I said with a wide smile.

He walked to me and kissed me gently.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" he said soflty and pressed his lips on my forehead.

I went downstairs and saw food packages on the dining table. On asking, I was told that it was a treat from Amarion's uncle for him.

We headed outside for the picnic. The adults got along well. After we had our meals, Amarion gestured me to follow him. Sean, Jade and I left without getting noticed.

Amarion grabbed my hand and took me below the hill on which we had the picnic.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled.

"The most beautiful spot here" he answered and I excitedly walked with him.

We came to an elevated grass field and Amarion covered my eyes with his hands. I parted my lips to speak but he said before I could.

"I am not going to murder you in case that's what you're going to ask. And don't ask where we are going for that would ruin the surprise" he said and I giggled. I was going to ask those two questions. He knew me too well.

He slowly walked me to the other side but I slipped and we both ended up tumbling.

"I am sorry" I apologised while laughing.

"It's okay" he kissed on my cheek.

I looked at him as we were lying next to each other. I stroked his cheek and watched the color of the sky change in his eyes.

I leaned in and pressed my lips on his. He gradually caressed my lips with his tongue and pulled me on him. As I kissed him, he removed the rubber band from my hair and unbraided them. I moved my kisses to his neck and nibbled on his collarbone.

I pushed my hands under his t shirt and he tightened his fingers in my hair. I traced his abs to feel the tensing of his muscles.

"Baby, we should stop" he whispered and I stopped the travelling of my lips on his bare skin and removed my hands from under his t shirt.

I moved away and sat up. He sat next to me and pecked my lips after he adjusted his jacket.

"Look ahead" he whispered and I turned my gaze. I became flabbergasted.

There was a beautiful lake and there were mesmerising peach trees at a distance from it. The grass appeared golden under the sunlight and it stretched in the entire area.

My jaw dropped as I beheld the beauty of nature.

"Surprise" Amarion said joyfully.

"Is this where you?" I asked Amarion while my gaze was locked on the perfect contrast of colours.
"Yes, this is where I realised that I loved you" he answered and wrapped his arms around me.

"This beauty reminded me of you" he whispered in my ear.

"How?" I questioned as I looked at him.

"See that lake? The way it reflects the sky reminded me of the reflection of your soul in your eyes" he gestured at the lake.

"Those peach trees reminded me of the pink shade of your lips and cheeks" he said and kissed my cheek. He was being too sweet.

"The chirping of the birds reminded me of your mellifluous voice" he pinched my neck. I listened to him intently.

"The stroke of breeze reminded me of your touch and the welcoming grass reminded me of your embrace" he spoke softly.

"The strange yet alluring sentiment I felt here made me realise that I was madly yet soberly in love with you" he brushed his lips on my neck as he uttered those beautiful and heart fluttering words.

"Does anything feel different now?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"Even with all the beauty and epiphany, I didn't feel complete. This scene always missed something" he replied while lacing his fingers on mine.

"And that something is you. You've completed this scene, you've made me whole" he whispered and gazed at me with so much love in his eyes. I wasn't even sure if I could contain it.

"I love you" I whispered for that was the only thing I could think of. His stupendous words had made me blank and deepened my love for him to a new level.

He pulled out his cell phone and played a song. The soft music made my heart flutter more.

"I wanna write you a song" he sang and I stared at him in awe.

"Just as beautiful as you're sweet" he continued and pinched my cheek.

"With just a hint of pain for the feeling that I get when you are gone" he crooned softly while squeezing my hand.

"I wanna write you a song" the lovely lyrics escaped from his kissable lips.

He stood up while holding my hand and gestured me to follow. I quickly stood up and walked with him.

"I wanna lend you my coat" he removed his jacket and covered me with it. I stopped and looked at him.

"One as soft as your cheek" he stroked my cheek and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

"So, when the world is cold, you'll have a hiding place you can go" he pulled me to his chest as he sang. His heart was beating loudly as if it was singing too.

"I wanna lend you my coat" he crooned as we pulled away. He looked at me with so much love and I had same amount of love in my eyes too or maybe even more.

"Everything I need I get from you" he crooned passionately and held my hand.

He slowly walked backwards while looking at me. There was so much happiness on his face.

"Giving back is all I wanna do" he crooned and kissed my hand. The music from his phone had diminished. He kept walking backwards as he looked at me with a heart throbbing smile.

All of a sudden he pulled me behind him as he ran towards the lake.

"Amarion" I giggled. There was a sudden change in his mood.

"Just run" he said out of breath. He was being crazy yet adorable.

He stopped near the lake and panted.

"Crazy" I muttered under my breath and he gazed at me with amusement.

He pulled out a few papers from his pocket and handed one of them to me. He knelt down and started making something out of the paper.

I sat in front of him and watched his craft work. As he finished it, he raised it to show me. I grinned at him, he was being cutely childish.

"You make one too" he said and I nodded.

I showed him the boat as I finished it.

"I wanna build you a boat" he sang and my heart melted into a lake. The music began playing from his phone.

"One as strong as you're free" he continued and sailed his paper boat in the water.

"So, anytime you think that you're heart is gonna sink" he crooned as I released my paper boat to follow his.

"You know it won't" we chorused and smiled at each other.

"I wanna build you a boat" he sang and wrapped his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the two boats sail.

"Everything I need I get from you" he pulled me closer as he intoned.

"Giving back is all I wanna do" he squeezed my hand in his. I understood why he chose that song. The lyrics of it perfectly matched our situation and it also happened to be my favourite.

I hummed with the music and he kissed on the side of my head.

The boats kept sailing and crossed each other's path.

"Everything I need I get from you. Giving back is all I wanna do" he crooned and I watched how his mellifluous voice left his plump lips perfectly.

His voice had become better and more enchanting. All of my thoughts and attention were submerged profoundly in his voice. I didn't hear anything but him. Neither the chirping of the birds nor the whistling of the wind. Only his magical voice echoed.

"I wanna write you a song" he traced his finger on my jawline.

"One that makes your heart remember me" he crooned and I smiled at him with love dripping from my eyes.

"So, anytime I'm gone, you can listen to my voice and sing along" he sang as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I wanna write you a song" he intoned in a low voice.

I smiled as I gazed into his eyes. Many melodies seem to be wandering within his gaze. Each of it was lifeless without his miraculous voice.

"I wanna write you a song" he crooned and leaned in to kiss me. The music gradually wore out and the sunlight had begun to disperse.

Dusk had invaded our surroundings but the sun had just risen in our hearts. A heavenly warmth was shared by our souls through our lips. They moved in synchronisation like a song only the spirits could listen. We let it reverberate in the paradise of our love, we let it crave our hearts for more.

The reflection in the water had changed as a tribute to love, the love that the sky held for the earth.

The paper boats were on their voyage to float but their destination was to sink for only then would they be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
2.1K 172 25
its a story of two hearts Meet Shaena. A sweet.. innocent but bold.. beautiful girl who adores her family and friends. She is the kind of person who...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
626 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...