ALWAYS {A Ryden MPreg}--House...

By oh_Glory

Brendon and Ryan's relationship becomes strained after Brendon discovers that Ryan is cheating on him. Then... More

Your Betrayal
Only for you
live free or let me die
disenchanted
broken mirrors
Stressed Out
heaven help us
anywhere but here
sick of it
Cake
NOT A CHAPTER
I'm Not Okay...
...i promise
The Kids From Yesterday
Comatose
trade mistakes
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
If I Die Young
vices & virtues
Sleep
This Is Gospel
how to save a life (p. 1 of 2)
how to save a life (p. 2 of 2)
welcome to the black parade

Ready. Aim. Misfire.

266 6 0
By oh_Glory

A/N: the storyline from this point onward splits between several of the characters/relationships. I've always wanted to write from several different perspectives during the same story, so here goes.

***TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter features scenes of sexual violence and improper behavior. As always, readers' discretion is advised.***

The restaurant was dimly lit. Brendon's mother kept reaching over and rubbing her son's protruding belly.
"Charlie, didn't you say your sister was meeting us here with Spencer?" Dallon asked, his eyes skimming the room. He spotted Spencer seated at a table in the far corner of the restaurant with his back to them. "Oh, I found Spencer!" Dallon began weaving through the tables. Spencer was sitting with his head back and his eyes closed, one hand reaching under the tablecloth. Glory Way was nowhere in sight.
"...hey, Spencer," Charlie said, put off by her sister's absence. Brendon sat as far as he could from Spencer, glad that the tables were so big and high up. Spencer gave them a half-hearted wave then gasped. "...oh, yeah..." he hissed. Charlie lifted the tablecloth and peered under it.
"Well, I found her," she said, shaking her head in disgust. Her sister had been on her knees between Spencer's legs. Spencer chuckled.
"That's good for now, candy. Your friends are here," he spat. The girl shakily crawled out from under the table, and her sister gasped, as did Brendon.
Glory Way was extremely skinny, the only fleshy parts of her being her tits and ass, which strained against the material of the too-tight, too-short dress she was wearing. She teetered unsteadily on six-inch plexiglass stilettos.
"I....may I....um...go to the bathroom?" she whispered. Spencer nodded. "Don't be too long," he said, his tone devious. Glory whimpered and hobbled to the ladies' room. Charlie excused herself as well, deciding to confront her older sister in private. She opened the bathroom door and heard soft sobbing. She gently pushed open the door to the handicapped stall, and found Glory barefoot in the corner. Her shoes were set aside. Charlie locked the stall door behind her. Glory anxiously parted her long bleach-blonde hair out of her face so she could see.
"Why are you dressed like a prostitute?"Charlie hissed. Glory wiped her face and looked up at her sister with lifeless eyes.
"Spencer won't let me...wear anything else. He calls me his 'personal whore.' Treats me like it, too. Expects me to just lay back and let him do whatever he wants to me, no matter where we are or what time it is. I...I've given up trying to resist. If he wants me, he gets me..."
Charlie stared at her, horrified. "That...that's sick."
Glory nodded, getting to her feet and wincing. She stepped into the heels and sighed. "I...tried leaving him once before. He found me...raped me...beat me into submission. If I don't do whatever he wants, he'll hurt me again. He threw out all my clothes and replaced them with...well, you get the picture."
Charlie unlocked the stall door, and they walked back to the table. Spencer was in the middle of some apparently raunchy story, for Brendon looked like he was about to hit somebody, and his mother had excused herself from the table. Spencer caught sight of his girlfriend and grinned.
"There you are, sugar," he whispered. "I was...getting worried," he muttered darkly. The girl whimpered and took her seat next to him, her legs slightly parted. Spencer grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her closer to him.
Brendon had to look away as Spencer began kissing the side of the girl's neck. It was hard for Brendon to watch because, a long time ago, Glory had been his. "Could you please not? We're in a public place," he whispered. Spencer rolled his eyes and straightened up, a hand up the girl's dress and messing with her between her legs. She looked catatonic, her eyes glassy.
Ms Urie took her seat at the table, her eyes wide in shock. "Hey, Glory..."
"Hey, Ms. Urie," the girl mumbled, still in a trance.
"Well, don't you look..." Brendon's mother couldn't find a polite way of putting it, so she just stopped talking.
"Um, Glory, we were about to order. What do you want?" Brendon asked, straining to control his temper.
"I'll just have a salad."
Spencer whispered furiously in her ear, and the blood drained from her face. She got to her feet and walked out of the restaurant. "I'll have the chicken parmesan. We'll be back," Spencer said with a devilish grin as he got to his feet then walked out.
Ms. Urie glanced over at Charlie, who looked like she was doing her best not to cry.
"What the hell happened to your sister?" Dallon whispered.

Glory walked out to the parking garage, then waited in the stairwell between levels. Spencer joined her after a couple of minutes. "So, um..." she whispered nervously as Spencer pulled her into the shadows and completely out of sight. He unzipped his pants and smirked. "Take off the dress," he ordered. Glory shakily pulled the dress over her head and let it fall to the ground. Spencer groaned as he took in the sight of her wearing nothing but the stilettos. They helped with the height difference between the two of them as well as make her look insanely hot. 
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he whispered, dropping his pants. "Turn around. You know what to do." he said with a vicious gleam in his eyes that sent a shiver down the girl's spine that had nothing to do with the cold. "Okay," Glory whispered as she turned around and bent over so she was gripping the bottom of the railing. Spencer slapped her behind and forced her legs apart, then rammed himself inside of her, revelling in the heat in her core. She stood there and took it, knowing better than to try and fight him. Silent tears streamed down her cheeks as he thrust himself into her as hard as he could.

Charlie was in tears. She couldn't believe that that girl was actually her sister. Well, obviously, she was. But Charlie was astounded at the state her older sister was now in. Ms. Urie sighed and pulled the girl to her and held her. "I...I don't understand....how did this happen?"
Brendon sighed. "We do strange things for love. But I'm not so sure I would even call that 'love.'"

Spencer had come inside of her, as he always did, and he was now choking her and lifting her off the ground. She feebly clawed at his hands, desperate for air.
"Next time another man talks to you, what are you going to do?" he asked coldly, throwing her to the ground. She landed on all fours, coughing violently. "He's just a family friend," she whispered, knowing that it was best to keep the details of her and Brendon to herself if she wanted to stay alive.
"Doesn't matter," Spencer growled.
"I...I'm not gonna answer him." She whimpered as she got to her feet. She stepped into the dress, then pulled it up.
"That's a good girl," Spencer said as he stepped out of the stairwell. "Come on, sugar. Let's not keep everyone waiting."

"So how have you been?" Brendon asked once everyone was around the table and seated. The girl said nothing, only picked at her salad. She brushed her hair with her fingers so it was hiding her face.
"She's good....really good, actually," Spencer said, his hand once more between the girl's legs and two fingers inside of her. She whimpered as he suddenly inserted his whole hand. He smirked and withdrew it, wiping it on the inside of her dress. This was his way of controlling her. He would hurt her whenever he could, then privately humiliate her by making her wear the evidence of what he did to her until they got back to the apartment, where he would do whatever he wanted to her.
"So...today's your birthday?" Spencer asked. The pregnant boy nodded.
"I'm eighteen today," he sighed as he brought a forkful of pasta to his mouth.
"Cool. Well, I think sugar and I are gonna head home," he said, pushing his girlfriend out of the booth. The girl looked at her ex boyfriend with pleading, desperate eyes as Spencer pulled her out of the restaurant. Ms. Urie shook her head sadly. "I wish I knew how to help her. She looks so sad and hopeless, like she's just given up."
Charlie sighed. "So do I."
Brendon yawned. Charlie looked at him guiltily. "I'm sorry for bringing her up. I...I knew how it would hit you when you saw her today...I ruined your birthday, and I am sorry."
Brendon shook his head and unsteadily got to his feet. "Hey. I actually had a decent time tonight. I'm absolutely stuffed." he sighed with a content hand on his belly.
"Let's get you back home," Ms Urie said with a smile.

"Ryan! I'm home!" Brendon called as he shut the door behind him.
"Happy birthday, Bren," Ryan said from the living room.
"Thanks," Brendon said as he walked into the bedroom the two of them used to share. "Ry, why don't you sleep with me tonight?" He got undressed and crawled into bed.
"Am I forgiven?" Ryan asked as he got into bed as well. Brendon sighed. "Not quite. Well....yeah. I miss sleeping next to you," he whispered as he kissed Ryan on the cheek.
"I love you, Brendon Urie," Ryan whispered as the pregnant boy fell asleep.

Brendon sat up and sighed. Ryan was sitting in the windowsill strumming his acoustic guitar.
"You okay?" he asked. The pregnant boy nodded. 
"Yeah, just thinking about our babies," Brendon got to his feet and stretched. Ryan smiled and set his guitar down. He got to his feet and knelt in front of his pregnant boyfriend and gently placed his lips on the younger boy's belly. "I love you. Daddy loves you," Ryan whispered into Brendon's tummy. The younger boy smiled, then froze. "I...I felt a kick," he whispered, tears streaming down his pretty face. "I think the babies like your voice. Say something else."
Ryan chuckled. "Something else." There was no questioning the responding nudge from within the boy's belly. 
"I think we should talk about names...well, one name, really. Well two. I've already figured out our daughter's name, as well as one of the boys'. Now, these aren't final. I'm just really set on them. Would you like to hear them?"
Ryan nodded.
"Well, I am particularly fond of Helena Lilith. And as for the boy, well, I kind of combined our names. Ryden. Ryden James Urie-Ross," Brendon said with a smile on his face. Ryan grinned.
"Of course, you come up with the perfect names on your own. We can figure out that last one later. I need to go help my mom with something." He said, getting to his feet and leaving.
Brendon let him go, not thinking to try harder to keep him there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.6K 28
I have to do this. No one will love you. I know. I know. Just give me some time. No, do it now before somebody stops you. But, what if it doesn't w...
10.1K 228 38
[first few chapters may be triggering] SEQUEL- BREAKING
11.9K 491 11
Roommates. Usually chosen, typically friends. Not Brendon and Ryan. Ryan appeared suddenly. No one but himself knew where he came from. All of the su...