Omeeka Highschool

By Kiaraa_Bihh

What happens when meek and Nicki meets and instantly have a connection ? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: My Girl
Chapter 3: 5 Months Later
Chapter 4: Reunited and it feels so good !
Chapter 5: Up & Down
Chapter 6: Sex Scene
Chapter 7: Smartphones
Chapter 8 : 7 Years
Chapter 9: Cocaine Crazy
Chapter 10: Turn back the hands of time
Chapter 11: Your not my dad !
Chapter 12: Chris & Royalty
Chapter 14: In My Feelings Part 1
Chapter 15: In My Feelings Part 2
Chapter 16: Mama Part 1
A/N !!!!
Chapter 17: Mama Part 2
Chapter 18: Try sleeping with a broken heart
Chapter 19: Teaser
Chapter 19: Save Me
Chapter 20: He Proposed Part 1
A/N
New Book !
Chapter 21: He Proposed Part 2 Teaser
Go Read
Chapter 21: He purposed Part 2
Chapter 22: Funeral
Go Read

Chapter 13: Who am I to say

1.2K 71 10
By Kiaraa_Bihh

Recap:

" I rounded up the kids and took the elevator to 407 . You'd never guess who was else came in .... "

" Kurruche ? "

K: Baby omg I missed you , my baby Royalty ?!?

" Bitch if you don't ... I was homeless because of you , now if you'll excuse me I have to go check on my wife and the mother of my kids ".

K: What the hell , when did that happ-- ,

Before she could reply the elevator dinged , and I was on my way . Once I reached the door I immediately went in , " Babygirl , you feeling okay ? "

N: Who are you ? I want meek . Where's meek ??

I looked at her hurt and left out the room with Royalty , leaving with my heart in a million pieces .

Nylah's POV.

" Mommy you don't remember him ? "

N: I'm sorry no Nylah , Where meek ? I want meek !

" Okay .... ", I grabbed her phone and called Meek .

M: Hello ?

" Mommy is in the hospital . She keep saying she want you ion know why she want you , but she do . Where in room 407 bye ! "

N: Who was that man ?

P: That was Chris , he was homeless but ... You took him in today . I know its to early , but he agreed to be our daddy .

N: What about me-- ,

Before she could finish he walked in thankfully without Fah . Then in walked in the doctor .

Doc : Ma'am your free to go , it might take a while to gain your memory hopefully its soon . Sign this form , then you may go .

Meek took the form and signed it . He picked up moms , while me and pap picked up the twins . We headed to the car & got in . We started off , but it wasn't the road to home .

P: Yo where we going . I need to get Lyly and Miah to bed since mommy not feeling well .

M: Your going to grandma house fr the night

P: Yo real shit , I'm not leaving you alone with my mom

M: Watch yo damn mouth you have no choice .

He dropped us off and sped off . I looked at papi who had tears in his eyes , " Come'on pap , let's just go inside ".

We walked inside and headed straight to our room , god please protect my mommy .

Nicki's POV.

I woke up to see me in the bed naked and meek sitting in the chair , " Where's my kids ? "

M: Don't worry about them baby , just sit tight I got you

He came to me crawling on top of me , this isn't right . For some reason I KNOW this isn't right .

Chris's POV.

I later under the bridge with royalty on top of me .... Who was I to say she loved me . 💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 2.1K 42
Five years later, Meek and Nicki try to juggle eight kids, dating, and people from their past. Can they handle the drama or will everything crumble?
354K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...
81K 3.6K 66
No one thought this would of happened Nicki minaj and Meek mill collide when their worlds crash after years of hate for eachother. After being sent t...
280K 10.1K 127
Vote , Comment , Enjoy