Nagisa's Secrets

Bởi mysty522

Karma and Nagisa didn't know that there classmates were planning on hooking them up. one day a beautiful myst... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N THANKS
Chapter 19
Final Chapter
very important a/n
publish
OMG!

Chapter 2

19.2K 571 325
Bởi mysty522

*+Karma's POV +*

~~Last period~~

I was so bored of the lesson, I kept on staring at Nagisa but I don't know why...
I just love teasing him, making him blush and such. I was gonna shoot Korosensei by the end of the period but a mysterious woman showed up. I've got to admit, she's pretty. I observed her and I can't help but get this feeling when she looks at Nagisa. Its like some snake twist around my stomach when Nagisa smiled widely at her. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she shouted "die" She quickly drew her gun as she look at Nagisa. I was in shock when he started to strike at Korosensei. He dodge them both but lost 4 tentacles anyways. After they ran out of BB's they stopped.

"My my Nagisa and . . . Whoever you are, well done you just destroyed 2 of my tentacles. Full marks in signalling strategy!! Outstanding!! and you miss, are like a girl version of Nagisa, hiding your bloodlust like that! But you'll have to do better and work hard if you want to kill me~Nururururu!"
"Nagisa! What the heck you just destroyed 2 of korosensei's tentacles!" Yelled Terasaka in shock.
But Nagisa ignored him and walked towards Korosensei's desk when the woman suddenly....
.

.

.

.

.

.
Kissed him on the cheek and hugged him!!!! And he just hugged back with a wide smile plastered on his face..
Everyone once again was in shock. After what seemed like an hour they broke the eternal hug and they laughed gingerly. I just glared the woman. What is this weird feeling? Am I jealous? Who is this woman and why did she hug MY Nagisa !?? Wait wha-- ...did I just call my best friend 'mine'? Damn why do the gods hate me?

××??? POV××
It was fun trying to kill there teacher, its been five years since the last time I saw Nagisa. Sure we chat, but not video chats. After we tried to kill him I saw the faces of his classmates and it was priceless..
The teacher said something about "signal strategy", Me looking like a girl version of Nagisa, bla bla bla blood lust and some guy is shocked that Nagisa destroyed 2 of his teachers tentacles.
Nagisa just smiled wide, walking toward the teacher's desk. With a quick look around some redhead boy glaring at me... Well, well, well guese Nagisa has stolen someone's heart.
Hmmmm oohh~ I have a idea to make that redhead jealous......
As Nagisa is almost at the desk I suddenly grab him, kiss him on the cheek and hug him.

"Its great to see you again Nagisa" with a smile on my face.
"Great to see you too, but you didn't say you were coming back"
"Ohh~ that its because I want to surprise you, and it worked!! And by the way that red head over there, I think he has a crush on you~" I purred at his ear.
As we broke our long embrace we laughed gingerly...
But then all hell broke loose.......

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

87 8 5
[L/N] [Y/N] is a high schooler from kunugigaoka Junior high school, she was always the top of her class. Her grades was amazing, and she's talented a...
21.2K 238 10
Hey everyone, this is my first book, like ever. I find that Nagisa and Kayano would be an amazing couple to be placed together so this will be their...
640K 23.5K 50
|| AFTER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM|| It has been many years since Koro-Sensei was killed by Nagisa Shiota. None of the students has really moved on fro...
36K 714 34
A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She is placed in 3-E because she does n...