I'd Fight for you (interracia...

By twinlovedyou

A school divided by black and white Rich and poor. Anthony never thought he would be caught in the middle . More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Sorry
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 23

12K 523 62
By twinlovedyou

Hey everyone and welcome back to I'll fight for you 🙄🙄🙄 the book with the horrible author who never fucking updates.
...........................................

Walking through the crowded hallways of the school I sighed, today had been a boring day, with Jayden still on suspension for another week I knew everyday was going to go as slow as possible.

With Jayden here he would usually make me laugh and try to cheer me up . Turning into my class I spot Keke sitting in our usual spot typing away on her phone , the only good thing that came out of , this situation is that Jason is gone. I mentally smile, Yea it almost seems as if the whole school is quieter without his loud ass. I make my way over to my usual seat and Keke turns in her seat, but before she can say a word Ms. Smith calls me over.

I turn back to Keke giving her a one minute finger, I stand walking over to Ms. Smith desk easily walking through the chaotic classroom as people talk over each other and more.

"Yes Ms. Smith ?" I ask politely and she smiles looking up with relief before handing me a stack of papers " Ah yes Anthony I was hoping you could help grade these test from last week " She says while leaning over her desk " Anndddd also here's Jayden's homework for the week" She hands me that to which is just a little packet.

" I hope your also still helping Jayden with his studies as well ?" She laughs slightly folding her arms across her desk. I blush a little remembering last weekend when I last helped Jayden with his work but only in exchange for a little 'reward' as Jayden put it.

I bit my lip still remembering his lips on my neck...... Then my lips ......

"Anthony ?" I quickly snapped out of my memory, this time I did blush hard " Sorry! Uh yea ! Of course well um.... better go grade these tests bye now ! " I quickly spin on my heels to make it back to my seat before anything else embarrsing happends.

I sit in my seat down in my seat  blowing tired  air out my lungs, placing the test to grade on the sharded desk. " Dang what's all this ? " Keke questions flippin through tests I just sighed " Work "

" Well imma go to the bathroom real quick, I would ask you to go with me buttttttt" She glanced down syptiacally " You got stuff to do " and without another word she struts off.

" Ms.Smith im going to use the bathroom !" she doesn't wait for a repsonse as she countuines walking out of the room even after Ms.Smith calls after her.

I sighed again grabbing the first test and wincing at the frist answer, Again like I said this was going to be a long day.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Daddy: Hey baby

I was quickly starteled out of my work daze in study hall history, glancing around I made sure that the teacher wasn't looking before glancing down at my phone to see Jay had texted me.

TonyBaby💖: Sorry I can't talk I'm in history study hall 😢

I quickly texted back before glancing up and making sure the teacher was still deep in his book.

Daddy 😈: Ain't this ya last period tho ??
TonyBaby💖: Yea it's is😌 thank god

Daddy😈: Come out side pleasee and bring ya stuff 🤗🤗🤗

I frowned.
TonyBaby💖: You want me to skip the rest of the class ? 😅😅

Daddy😈: YEA 😏

I bit my lip at the gif, like I know deep down in my heart I should keep my but in this chair, I guess the old me would but for some reason I found myself packing up before raising my hand and asking if I could go to the bathroom.

After getting the ok I quickly left the room but instead of turning left down the hallway I turned right to the front doors of the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42K 47
The son of the schools old, but famous, QB jock and head cheerleader - Andrew Simmons. He was supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one...
12.6K 1.1K 74
Omari's all growed up and it's a lot of stuff going on so stay tuned.
66.4K 132 1
Getting enrolled into school after being home-schooled, Ryan meets Trey, but they don't become friends immediately. They hate each other or maybe not.
32.7K 1.9K 12
"You might be king in the streets, but I'll still beat your ass" "Stop playing ma, I'm the one clapping them ass cheeks" "Keep talking and you w...