Gate: Thus The PMC Fought The...

By WhiskeyCharlie141

In August 20XX, a portal to a parallel world known as the "Gate", suddenly appeared in Ginza, Tokyo where mon... More

Chapter 2: Ginza Attack
Chapter 3: Third Recon Team
Chapter 4: Special Region

Chapter 1: Triple Canopy

546 4 2
By WhiskeyCharlie141

09:00:14 A.M.

June, 20XX

Haneda Airport, Tokyo, Japan

In a beautiful sunny mourning in Japan, there is a young Brown light skinned mid-muscular African American man with a black buzz cut hair cut and a mustache, wearing a black short sleeve button down shirt, black pants and black shoes, has a Christian Cross tattoo on right front arm and Army Leads the Way tattoo on left front arm. wearing a id badge around his neck with the logo of the US Embassy and next to a black SUV and close to a airport building. He is waiting on someone. Then suddenly, a young brown light skinned mid-muscular African American man with a black buzz cut, wearing a black short sleeve shirt, with black pants and sneakers and carrying luggage bag came out of the building with a few people and him only came up to the other African American man.

"Sup Deon." The Light Skinned African American man greeted.

"Sup Wesley." The other Light Skinned African American man named Deon greeted back.

Wesley gave Deon his own ID badge. After putting Deon's luggage bag in the back of the SUV, both of them got in the SUV and drove away, Wesley in the drivers seat and Deon is in the shotgun seat.

"Welcome to Japan." Said Wesley.

"So what's up with the team?" Asked Deon.

"Our friends Rihanna and Scott are here." Wesley answered.

"What happened Glenn and Paul?"

"Transferred to Benghazi yesterday. Security work for a CIA base there. Hope there won't be another 9/11 Benghazi attack there."

"Yeah. Me too. Wesley listen...I'm sorry about your girl, Diana."

"It's cool, man." Said Wesley after giving out a sigh. "Just...just need to move on is all. So how about you, Deon? Find anyone special?"

"Nah man. I'm still single. Couldn't find me a date when I was in Iraq."

"Oh course you're not gonna find girls there. A lot of them are afraid of us, hated us and not to mention their family will not let us date them. But I know what you're thinking. Some US soldiers were dating and even married middle eastern girls but there are certain ones that you will may never date nor marry. Right?"

"Yeah...you're right."

"But hey don't worry man. We'll find someone special one day."

(Embassy of United States)

The two finally made it to the US Embassy of Tokyo. It is a big compound with one building for the security quarters for Diplomatic Security Officers and private military contractors of Triple Canopy (is a private security company that provides integrated security, mission support and risk management services to corporate, government and non-profit clients), one building for Tactical Operation Command and last for the main building for the US Ambassador's Residence with safe haven. The Ambassador is not present today but the contractors and DS Agents must protect it at all cost. The two got out of the vehicle and started walking together to a quarter building. When they got into the building, they walk up to two contractors playing poker on the table. One is a Caucasian male that is shirtless, muscular, has brown short hair and beard and green eyes and wearing a tan cap with American Flag and tan short shorts, white socks and sneakers, the other is Japanese American female that has black short hair and blue eyes, is wearing a black tank top, grey sweat pants, white socks and sneakers, she has a dragon tattoo on her front left arm and she is Bantamweight.

"Yo Rihanna, Scott look who's here." Said Wesley.

The two turns to Wesley and Deon and were surprised to see Deon.

"Holy shit, Deon." Said the Japanese American woman who is Rihanna as she walks up to Deon and hugs him and Deon hugs her back.

"Hey Rihanna." Said Deon.

Deon and Rihanna break away from their hug and then Deon and Scott did their friendly handshake to each other.

"Sup, Scott." Greeted Deon.

"Sup, Deon." Scott greeted back.

"How was Iraq, dude?"

"Still a warzone as usual. More Iraqi assholes want to spread their hatred to the world and turn it into their image."

"Heard that you were in a lot of heat there." Said Rihanna.

"Yeah I was. During escorts and when some insurgents trying to break into the base. Lost a lot of military soldiers and some contractors though which sucks."

"Alright now we're all here. We need to get ready for a couple of days like Sunday. US Ambassador with the Japanese Ambassador will be here from DC and our job and DS job is to keep him safe. DS dudes are gonna be escorting him to the embassy and than couple of hours we will be picking up the Japanese Prime Minster and escort him to the embassy so that the Ambassador and him can discuss some things. So which mean we have a two weeks until this happens but stay prepared. We don't want anything to be a complete fuck up. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Said the rest of Wesley's team.

"Alright Rihanna show Deon to the armory and to y'all rooms."

"Got it." Said Rihanna.

Rihanna and Deon walks away and Rihanna was escorting Deon to the armory that is in the building. When they got there, there are a lot of firearms, explosives and other tactical equipment in the small armory room.

"Alright here's the armory." Said Rihanna. "We got M4s, M16A4s, MK14s, HK416s and 17s, XCRs, Larue Tacticals, some Daniel Defense Rifles, pistols, couple of shotguns and LMGs. Plus we got grenades, grenade launchers and rocket launchers just incase SHTF (Shit Hits The Fan)."

"Like what? Godzilla, Japanese Robots?" Asked Deon as a joke.

"Okay that fucked up."

"What? I was joking. Ha, ha."

"But that was kind of racist about the Robots and monster part."

"Well I'm sorry for that, Rihanna."

"And I forgive you. Now come on. Let me take you to my room. But first grab a sidearm. You need to keep it around."

Deon grabs a tactical pistol holsters and straps it around his thighs and picked out an Glock 17 as he sidearm and placed it in his holster and took a couple of pistol magazines. They then walked away from the room and headed towards the

"Here is our room. Left side is yours and the right is mine."

"Got potential. Just like South Korea."

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing. So you know the rules."

"Rule 1: Never cross to your line, Rule 2: No watching you getting dressed nor undressed, Rule 3: Don't break Rules 1 nor 2."

"Good. You still remember the rules. So how's home?"

"It's good. My parents are doing okay and my sister and her husband are doing great along with their kids."

"Find anyone special yet?"

"Nah not really. How are you and your girlfriend?"

"We're doing good. Just got promoted to Sergeant First Class yesterday."

"That's good. No problems between you two right?"

"Right. No problem. Her family still kind of disagree of us being together but we're still working on it."

"Parents don't believe in gay relationships and I still don't think her parent likes me."

"Give them time."

"Yeah trying to."

Hours later and it is now nighttime, Rihanna is in her room on her laptop look through photos of her and another Japanese girl who is in her twenties, is a cute petite girl with a small frame and chestnut brown hair, with her left side made into a ponytail jutting out from the side and also has huge breast with a slim waist. While looking through the photos, her cell phone starts to ring and she start to pick it up, pressed the answer button (Touch screen), placed it to her right ear and answered it.

"Hello?" Rihanna answered.

"Hey babe." Said a unknown young woman on the phone.

"Oh hey. How's it going?"

"It's going fair. You?"

"Good but a little boring. Waiting for something to happen so I can go hero. But now...I'm only on my computer looking at you."

"Well same here but I'm trying to be careful what I wish for. I suggest you be careful too."

"Shino ,baby. You should already know that I'm always careful."

"Yeah, yeah I know. By the way did you say you were looking up pictures of me?"

"Yeah."

"When are you off duty?"

"Friday. What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe catch a movie...shopping spree...hit the gym...or maybe we can just chill and do something...fun."

"Ooooh maybe the last one sound better. Let's do that."

"Friday it is then...got to go. Got to do some paper work and get ready to start training for the new recruits."

"Okay babe have fun. Love you."

"Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 56
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...
42K 832 45
In 1975, After the Chimera War Devastation the earth populations, The US Resistance group tried to retake some US Cities & Towns. But, In new york ci...
87.1K 2.6K 50
In the year 3001, a strange structure appear in the middle of New Ginza on planet Eden Prime and a mysterious Roman like army emerge from the gate cr...
5.1K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...