A Broken Angel

By natbatt741

This is a short story about a girl. An angel. Finding and flying on her broken wings. More

1
2
4
5
6

3

84 5 1
By natbatt741

She was happy and her smile came back. Her laugh didn't feel as forced and it became louder and more obnoxious. And others around her started falling in love with the way that she made them feel. She could make them laugh until they cried and then laugh some more. And she finally freed herself from the grim depression she was in. And then she went and did things over the summer and she found herself. Everyone smiled when she walked in the room because they knew that it was going to be great as long as she was around. And then a new chapter in her life began... Going to high school. She was so excited to make new friends and have new adventures with people who actually cared about her. And she had met quite a few of these people before so she was extremely happy. She met so many amazing people that she just was shocked at the amount of good people there were in the world. And then she ran into the most amazing person that she had ever met. He took her breath away and make her giggle and smile so bright that it could take on the sun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...