How Did I Find You? || Stydia

Autorstwa lookthatawkwardgirl

‟What the hell is a Lydia?‟ Lydia Martin was unknown to most of her school peers. Including Stiles Stilinski... Więcej

Dag.
Regrets.
Combinations.
Off Track Risk.
Unspoken Connection.
Focus On My Voice.
Steadfast.
Too Smart.
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted.
Tangibility.
Reflect and Regret.
Overreached Expectations.
Silence Screaming.
The Colour Red.
Set My Heart on Fire.
Like Gasoline.
Stardust.
Broken Heels.
a final thank you

The Colour Blue.

2.7K 81 6
Autorstwa lookthatawkwardgirl

Everything about me hurt, every bone, every nerve ached with pain, I can now successfully add my heart to the list of things that are in pain. As Stiles was just here.

God I hope he left, to make a better life for himself, to give up on me, I don't think I'm going to get away fine this time, last time it was Allison's turn. Now it's me.

After Dr Valack heard loud banging outside, he didn't trust my position anymore, he gathered his equipment and grabbed my weak body as I willing followed him as he had a tight grip on me. Like I was perhaps some little kids toy, not wanting to share.

To Dr. Valack I was an object, nothing more than a test dummy.

--------------------------------------------

He brought me to a room, larger than the last one, with a seat in the middle where he basically threw me on it, I threw my head up, catching my breath, I had lost so much strength in the past few weeks.

This room had more equipment though, larger pieces of things I can't begin to explain, he set pieces up as I squeezed my eyes closed.

My first thought was my life months ago, never had spoken to Stiles, I was that shy quiet girl who only had one friend and always kept her head down.

Now here I am, a bunch of new friends, but I lost my closest one, I have been on so many more adventures now and my time is coming to an end as I open my tired eyes to see Dr. Valack rubbing something on the hole on my head he created.

My head pounding I could barely think and focus on what he was rambling on about, he wants to convince me he isn't the bad guy, everything is in the name of science.

He seemed to have turned on a piece of equipment, it released sounds that made my head feel like it was going to burst, he kept repeating

"Focus on my voice".

But yet my eyes were scrambling around the room, until I finally laid eyes on a body in the corner of the room, I gagged in disgust.

"Don't worry Lydia" Valack's voice echoed.

"Nurse Cross wasn't nearly as strong as you are."

This is it, this is where I die tonight. 

--------------------------------------------

He started to place red wires on the sides of my head, they were connected to the biggest piece of equipment, he went on about the purpose of all this but the only thing I heard him say was
"You may not survive this"

But yet the sounds didn't drown out, I was in so much pain, I twitched as my head was filled with all these sounds as he turned on the machine, telling me to focus on certain sounds.

"If I try the mask now it will kill you.
You have to calm your mind." he spoke to me in a slightly irritated voice.

How the holy hell was I supposed to calm down? I'm going to die.

I have no idea if my friends are safe, my Mum is safe....if Stiles had left and is safe. I can't focus on just one sound.

--------------------------------------------

So much buzzing, so little energy I had to carry on, Valack was becoming inpatient as he turned up the machine.

Then another layer of sound entered my head, banging, but it wasn't created from the machine, it came from the door.

Every part of me was in shock, I heard muffled shouting from the other side of the door, it couldn't, could it?

But the banging just added more pain I was already under, I turned to Valack to find him looking annoyed and panicked as he understood that the shouting outside was possibly hope for me.

He began to shout at me, unfocused on all the sounds, spinning in my head. 

The machine broke, as my reaction didn't, still everything spun

"I'm sorry, but times up"

Valack turned back to me holding the most terrifying mask/helmet thing, it looked heavy, worn in and it was going to kill me.

Banging
Buzzing
Shouting
Buzzing
Yelling
Banging
Shrieking
Shouting

I finally screamed.

--------------------------------------------

It was only seconds later, I quickly turned to find Dr. Valack dead on the floor, laying next to the mask, in a pile of blood. I laid back into the seat in relief, as a figure burst threw the door and ran to me.

Stiles was running to me.

"You came back." I softly said as Stiles figured out a way to place the wires off my head.
"We're getting you out of here, okay?" he quickly rushy spoke
"You can't. It's too dangerous."

He then helped me up as we ran out of the room

--------------------------------------------

"You gotta try and stay on your feet." Stiles said panicked, he half carried me down a dark hallway.

"The plan didn't work out too well. So I'm gonna need your help, okay?"

I was shocked "You had a plan?" I said trying to catch my breath and ignore the pain

"Yeah. It was good on paper. Not too much in reality."

Then I dropped to the ground, I couldn't bare the pain.

"I can't hold it." my knees fell to the floor, and I pushed my hands against my head

"Lydia.." he looked white as a ghost

But as I screamed, one of the police officers, Parrish, grabbed me to stop the screaming, I shut my eyes as he lifted me out of Eichen.

--------------------------------------------

I zoned in and out on the way to Stiles Jeep, I was shocked when Stiles wasn't driving it, Scott was, he was bringing me to the vet clinic, because this type of treatment will kill me soon and Scott's boss has experience with 'these situations' and the hospital will have no clue since a case like this rarely happens, I have a hole in my head for crying out loud, Stiles was helping me as I tried to stay awake as the torture made me want to give up, I kept shrieking, I felt terrible as I knew I was hurting Stiles. 

"We're almost there.
Lydia, just hold on, okay? Hey.
Lydia, Lydia, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
Look.
You're gonna get through this, okay? Lydia, look at me, you're gonna make it." Stiles held onto my head, I looked up to him to find a line of blood coming out of his ear.

I grabbed his face "But you're not." in a crippled voice.

--------------------------------------------

I barely remember arriving to the clinic and being carried to the table, I saw shadows around me, and heard people speaking.

But the sounds were still in my head, so much banging, so much agony, I shook and whined as I was held down.

Suddenly a needle got stuck in my head, pushing all the suffering, causing me to scream. Breaking everything around me.

--------------------------------------------

It was the end for me.

--------------------------------------------

I felt empty, I felt dead, lifeless, but it wasn't.

that first breath after almost dying was heavenly, the first thing I laid eyes on was Stiles, everything was blue, I could see tears in his eyes, I was taken back, but still felt weak as I grabbed his hand, thankful for being alive. Thankful for him

--------------------------------------------

My mums slowly walked up to me and she gripped me in her arms,

"They saved my life, Mum"

I would forever be thankful to Stiles and all my friends, I almost joined Allison tonight, but it seems like I'm needed down here for a little bit longer.

5k reads, you kidding me? THANK YOU. Also this is one of my fave chapters so far! Bloody loved that episode, anyway hoped you enjoyed xx

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.3K 1.9K 30
Lydia Martin is a good girl, who gets straight A's and avoids getting into trouble. Stiles Stilinski is a typical bad boy and loves to cause mayhem...
358K 10.7K 27
Lydia Martin has had the biggest crush on lacrosse captain, caramel eyed, Stiles Stilinski ever since the third grade. His jeep was badass and all th...
244K 7.9K 34
Lydia Martin lives a quiet life, her best friends Scott and Allison always at her side(even though they recently started dating). But then the house...
8.4K 58 25
Stiles and Lydia have known each other their whole lives. Stiles a hopeless romantic has fallen for the strawberry blonde goddess known as Lydia Mar...