Stuck at the cross roads

By JordanWard053

Who is she gonna chose? DISCLAIMER: all character belong to DICK WOLF. All right in and material is my own. More

Hes back
Shes moved on
He tries
She wants to..
She doesnt know
He explains
Shes fine...
Hes lost
Shes....

He waits

337 13 0
By JordanWard053

Tuckers POV
I see stabler leaving Livs office. What was all that about I walk to do the door and see her crying.
"Can I come in?" I say with a hopeful tone. "
"Yeah, sure" she says wiping her eyes.
I walk in shut the door and go round next to her.
" what's wrongs Livvia?"
" nothing I'm fine" she says looking away from me
" you know where I am if you need me" I lean down a kiss her, just gentle kiss.
"Bye Ed" she says dismissing me

Livs POV
"What the hell am I going to do?" I say out loud to myself.
" Hi Liv, I want to explain. Meet me at our diner at 7. I'll be waiting. Love Elliot. I read out loud.
I can't. I'll decide later what to do.
"Liv, we have a case" Amanda says.
"Okay, I'll be right out"

No ones POV
Liv busies herself with the case not even think about whether she isn't going to meet Elliot tonight. It just coming to 6:30 and they haven't found a lead.
" alright guys, you can all clock off. Great work today" Liv says.
Liv takes a deep breath and walk out of her office.

Elliots POV
"It's 6:45 . Is she going to come." I say to my self. I look up and I see her standing at the door. I don't know whether to go over to her or just let her do it on her own.

A/N SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...