Best Friends Forever Right..??

By inu_mike

What really happened to Jessica? The once shy girl now turned lethal and cocky as some would say. 3 years wa... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
chaptert 41 incomplete read A/N
Last Chapter 42
Untitled Part 45 epilogue Idk if you can see it or not.

Chapter 1

136K 1K 273
By inu_mike

© 2012, Inu_mike
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.  

Prologue

  If you have read Somewhere only we know don't expect it to be the same, Jesse is completely different from Ash is every possible way, so don't expect too much romance like Ash, it is more of a teen fiction action than a romance but there will be couples. I've gotten a lot of comments saying that Jesse is an asshole which is true lol but as they say she grows on you after awhile.....

(Brooklyn’s POV)

Today is the day my best friend leaves for New York. I turned to Jessica’s sleeping form and sighed. I didn’t want her to leave she was after all my best friend. She was the one I always called when I needed to talk. I defended her when she needed to be defended. Jessica is shy and innocent. She's petite girl who doesn’t stand up for herself, I don’t know why she doesn’t, but she doesn’t and I’m always there to help her against the people who find it fun to push her around. She has always been like this since I remembered.

The first day I met her was in kindergarten at recess. I was playing with my group of friends when I heard a group of boys laughing at something or rather someone when I turned around there she was huddle on the ground crying her eyes out. I immediately got mad and ran over to them, I told them to her alone, I even punched one of the boys before they finally left. I turned to her and bent down.

“Hey are you ok?" I asked she looked up at me with her green eyes. Tears were still coming down her face as she nodded.

“Yes, thank you,” She said quietly I smiled at her and sat down next to her

“My name is Brooklyn” I said to her she pulled her knees up to her chest

“I’m Jessica” She spoke quietly again as I nodded

“Lets be friends” she looked at me with wide eyes and smiled

“Really” She asked surprised.

“Yep really, come on lets go play” I said we both stood up and ran over to the swings. After that day we hung out with each other eventually we became best friends and we were inseparable until now that is.

“Brooklyn and Jessica wake up its time for us to go” Jessica’s mom shouted upstairs. Jessica stirred awake we both stared at each other with sadness, I wanted her stay.

She was crying when she first found out that she had to move but I reassured her that we would talk every day.

She sighed and got out of the bed. She looked around her now empty room, the only thing that was left in here was her bed and her duffel bag which she would take with her.

“Brook I don’t want to leave,” She mumbled quietly as we walked to the door I lived next door to them.

“I don’t want you to leave either, but you have to” I said as we walked down stairs I turned to her she was short about 5’2 at the most she had long curly dirty blonde hair with a unique pattern to her blue green eyes she looked so sad.

“We were supposed to start our freshmen year together, now I’m going to be by myself” She mumbled I stopped her.

“Hey don’t say that we can call each other everyday and we can visit each other on vacations your always going to be my best friend no matter how far away you are” I said she nodded

“You promise” She asked quietly I smiled

“Yup, I pinky promise” I said holding out my pinky she entwined hers with mine and smiled.

I could tell she was worried about what others would think of her and who would defend her. We finally made it down stairs where everyone was waiting. She grabbed her bags and we walked out the door, her brother put them in the trunk of the car  while my mother talked to her parents most likely saying their last goodbyes.

(Jessica POV)
I didn’t want to leave.

Brook was my backbone and my best friend she defended me when I needed help.

Yes I was shy and awkward, I couldn’t stick up for my self and I was always bullied, but Brook was always there to help me up or fight them off for me. I didn’t want to leave. Who would defend me now from the bullies? Who would be there for me when I was down or needed someone to talk to?

Over the summer all we talked about was beginning our freshmen year together. We were so excited, until my parents told me that we were moving to New York at the end of the summer a week before school starts.

The first thing I did was run over to Brooks house. I told her the bad news we were crying for what felt like hours, before we finally settled down. She told me that everything would be alright. even though I knew it wouldn’t. I was going to be alone now, with out her I had no one.

“Jessica honey its time to go” My mother said as her my father and brother got in the car. I turned to Brook and she gave me a soft smile. I could see the tears forming in her eyes just like mines we gave each other a quick hug.

“I’ll call you every day ok” She said I nodded she gave me another hug before we pulled back again.

“Bye Brook” I said getting into the car she said bye and we pulled off. I turned and looked behind me seeing Brook wave I waved until I couldn’t see her anymore.

I’m leaving behind my old life to start at a new foreign place.

(Jesse aka Jessica  POV 3 years later)

3 years has past and a lot has changed since I last been here.

I’m standing in front of my old house holding a box, my parents had to move back here for business they're currently inside with our new additions to our family, my twin brother and sister. They gave birth to them last year, they are exactly 10 months old and they just started walking well kind of walking they just kind of grab into stuff and hold themselves up and move sometimes.

Anyways my older brother is also in the house he starts his first year in college next month since he had transfer from the college he was at to a college here .

Then there is me. I have changed a lot since I last came here. My freshmen year in high school was awesome. I finally had my growth spurt so I am no longer the 5 foot 2 girl I used to be, I’m now currently 6 ft, I know I grew a lo,t but it was bound to happen since both my mother and father are over 6 ft. tall, well my father was my mom was only 5’11.

Now that isn’t the only thing that change my once long dirty blonde hair is now cut into a short dyed black Mohawk like David Beckhams, but I actually kept my hair on the side, I might go back to my original color when I find the time to.  I’m also lesbian I had a part time or casual girlfriend back in New York, I know part time girlfriend doesn’t make sense, but it does. I dated her and everything, but we were off and on. On if we wanted to have sex and off when we didn’t, I didn’t mind because I’m not a relationship person. My motto Is why have one when you can have them all so I stick to that and go from girl to girl with no commitment.  Now you’re probably thinking when did this attitude come in, well that’s a story for another day, oh and yes my parents know about me being gay at first they didn’t like it, but they eventually gave in because I was happy and they saw that I was happy except for the disapproving looks I would occasionally get from them when I brought random people home.

“Jesse get in here and help us unpack” My mom shouted from inside.I sighed and kicked the door closed to the truck before walking inside the house.

The house didn’t really change that much. It still looks the same to me.It was a typical single family home well maybe not typical it was rather large due to the extension my dad had done before we moved back it, before it was only four bedrooms now we had seven bedrooms with a den and a huge family room in the back we also had a pool which my dad also had added. Other than that it was a normal house to me with a kitchen, living room,dinning room. basement and the 2 car garage.

I headed up stairs to a room. No I didn’t want my room I used to have. I want the room in the back because it had a balcony where I could sneak out in the middle of the night if needed.

I reached the room and looked around. I was a nice size carpeted room with a bathroom and the balcony of course. In the middle of the room there was a nice king sized bed with the head board against the wall. Examining the rest of the room I found that all my furniture was already up here along with all of the boxes. I looked around the room once more. I need to paint the wall it’s a boring white color.

“Jesse get down here and watch the twins we are going to the market for dinner” My father yelled up the stairs. I groaned and put the box down before heading back down stairs.

I love my brother and sister to death, but I hate watching them. I walked into the living room seeing them on the floor crawling around playing with some toys. I smiled you wouldn’t be able to tell them apart if it weren’t for the fact that they were different sexes they looked just a like they had the same blue eyes with light blonde hair and dimples. They crawled towards me. I swooped them up into my arm’s, which was very hard to do and took them upstairs to their room. I placed them in the play pen before turning the baby monitor on and going back to my room. Just as I sat down on the doorbell rung. I sighed and grabbed the monitor before i went to answer the door.

When I opened the door, it revealed my  cousin she would also be moving in with us she’s was from New york and her parents shipped her down her to us. When we left she was right behind us.

“Cousin,” She yelled jumping into my arms making me stumble a bit.

“Hey Sherry” I said and looked at her Sherry was 5’5 long dirty blonde hair that ran in the family with big hazel eyes. Wes she a looker, but she has an bad attitude if you cross her the wrong way.

“Are you ready for school tomorrow,” She asked I groaned while stepping aside and grabbing her bags. I didn’t feel like going to school tomorrow. It was Thursday in the middle of the week who would want to start a new school in the middle.

“No I’m not,” I said taking her bags upstairs to her room she opened the door for me and placed her bags on the floor.

“Why not ? Now you have new challenges to break some more hearts,” She said happily I laughed

“Yes that would be fun, but I still don’t want to go in the middle of the week” I said she nodded

“Now that I think about it, it does suck that it’s the middle of the week, but look at the bright side its on a Thursday so we only have to go one day” she mumbled to herself while plopping down on her bed I shook my head just as one of the twins started crying I groaned.

“Well I have to go check on thing one and thing two ” I said she shook her head at my nick names for them. Last year I brought them a onesie with thing one and thing two written on it. My mom hated it when I dressed them in it  along with calling them that, but my dad loved it so I stuck with it.

I walked into the room seeing thing two my sister Isabella crying I went over to her a picked her up, When I did that thing one started to cryi I groaned and picked Xavier up also. I took them to the kitchen and I placed them in a high chair before going to the fridge to get them a bottle I warmed it up before taking both of them back upstairs to my room. I placed them on the bed and gave both of them the bottle.I watched them guzzle it down before they started to drift off to sleep. I sighed and placed pillows around them so they wouldn’t roll off the bed before I took some sheets and place them on top of them. I pulled out my phone and started texting my friend Stacy from new york she was the first friend I had there when I first came to the school we stuck with each other until now that is.

“Jesse we’re back”  My mother shouted I groaned and looked at the twins to see if they had woken up. Thank god they didn’t. I went downstairs into the kitchen where my brother Mike was sitting on the island eating granola bars.

“Hey honey you should go visit your old friend Brooklyn next door” My mom said putting the groceries up I looked at her not wanting to.

“What? don’t tell me you forgot about her! ” she said looking at me shocked I shook my head no.

“Oh well you guys were best friends when we were last here you were like 2 peas in a pod” I gave her a dry look. I haven’t spoken to Brooklyn in 3 years. After we moved we did keep in touch, but it didn’t last long we grew up and went our separate ways. We had different experiences that we couldn’t relate to anymore and I changed, so had she.

“Things change mom” I said she frowned at me

“Well you better talk to her by the end of the week because we have been invited over on Friday for a little get together or welcome back dinner” She said excitedly I groaned I don’t want to go to that either.

“Do I have to go?” 

“Yes you do and don’t ask anymore they want to see you and the family” 

“Cant you just take thing one and two in my place” I mumbled she smack me with the wash cloth.

“No, we are all going as a family Sherry included and stop calling my babies thing one and two” she said I heard my dad laugh in the background, my mom glared at him.

“What? I think it’s a cute nickname for them” He muttered under his breath way to go dad show that you’re scared I glanced at the clock it was already 7 o-clock I went back up stairs to my room and put the twins in their cribs before I went to sleep tomorrow was going to be a long day.

(Brooklyn POV)

 My best friend Trina and I pulled up at the school last night.

I spent the night at her house like we do every year on the first week of school. We stayed up practically all night trying to find the perfect outfits because you have to look the best. We both got out the car ignoring the lustful looks we both got from the guys I would say that I’m average looking, but I’m not I have waist length black hair with violet eyes right now I’m wearing jean shorts and a grey half of shirt showing off my belly ring no I usually don’t dress like this but it’s the first week of school and I felt daring today but after this week I’ll go back to my normal wear. Trina’s outfit was no better than mines she had a see through shirt on with a black bra on and jean shorts her hair was pulled to the side of her shoulder while mines was flying behind me in loose wavy curls. Trina and I stopped in front of our small group of friends Damon Trent and Lisa who were all smirking at me.

“So I see you decided to look nice for today too’ Trent said, Trent’s a down to earth type of guy he has brown hair with dark hazel eyes and sharp jaws he pretty fun to be around unless you’re a butt of a bad joke.

“Yup its senior year our final year I mines well make a good first week impression” I said Lisa looked at me and squealed.

“Can you believe it we are finally seniors” Trina and I both nodded happily we were finally in the last year, where we could finally leave this hell hole. I looked over Lisa she had on gray skinny jeans with matching gray converse and a black t-shirt that said the who in white letters on it, the girl was obsessed with graphic t’s that made no sense to anybody but her Lisa was a short girl with short blonde hair and dark gray eyes she was so adorable but anyway standing next to her was Daman the basketball player he was the captain and also very good looking he reminded me of Alex Pettyfer sometimes.

“We rule the school now” She sad excitedly I laughed at her shaking my head I loved her to death.

“Omg hot guy 2-oclock” Trina whispered to me I turned to were she was looking well half of the female population was looking in his direction as he closed the door to his  red convertible he turned and pulled his aviators on blocking his eyes he had on a black leather jacket and tight white v-neck on underneath with blue loosed fitting skinny jeans on he had jet black hair and he had to be at least 6 ft. tall from what I can tell from here I watched as a dirty blonde girl came out of the passenger seat she was wearing white shorts with a loose top on she also put her glasses on before going over to him and latching onto his he looked at her before walking smirking as the girl gaped at him.

“That lucky girl” I heard Lisa mumble I shook my head at her

“Omg he’s walking towards us” Trina whispered I laughed

“Of course he is the doors right behind us,” I said rolling my eyes as they approached.

“Um do you happen to now where the office is” the blonde girl asked as they stopped in front of us I nodded and told them where to go they thanked me well se thanked me the guy didn’t really say anything to me he was to busy eyeing me and my girls.

“Did you see the way he looked at me” Lisa asked dreamily I laughed

“Yes like a piece of meat” she glared at me and huffed before she opened the school door and walked in with the gang and I following behind her.

“We should ask him to join the team we need tall player” Damon said I shrugged

“Go ahead but we need to get to class” I said opening my locker and pulling by books out for my homeroom Trina and Lisa both have first class with me I closed my locker just as Frank walked up to me I groaned I hate this guy but can’t seem to get the hint.

“Hey Brook” He said leaning against my locker grinning at me I frowned at him.

“Don’t call me Brook” I said he nodded but smirked at me I rolled my eyes

“I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me on Friday” He asked

“Frank it’s the same answer as always no” I said walking past him to my friends who were waiting for me.

“Why do you always turn him down he a niece piece of meat” Lisa said looking at like was crazy.

“Because he’s only trying to get in my pants” I said ignoring her as we walked into class I sat in my usual seat in the back with Lisa and Trina in front of me I hate my first period class it is dry and dull.

“Ok class I believe we have two new students joining us today in a few minutes please make them feel welcomed they just moved here from New York” the teacher Ms. Robert said he was a nice guy but as I said before his class is extremely boring but I give him credit when he tries to make it fun.

(Jesse POV)

“Jesse we are going to be late” Sherry whined as I walked slowly out the house I rolled my eyes.

“Relax we have plenty of time” I said unlocking the door to my new car my parents gave it to me as a present for not complaining about the move. It was my baby now my new Maserati – gran cabrio sport in red and it was a convertible. Shery and I both hopped in the car and drove off to school today I had on my simple outfit white v-neck leather jacket and loose fitting skinny jeans and of course my aviator sun glasses.

“You ready” I asked as we pulled up at the school I parked in the front hopefully no one will hit my baby.

“Yup ready as I’ll ever be are you ready” She asked I turned to her and grinned.

“Hell yeah lets go” I said getting out the car I put on my glasses and walked to the front of the car waiting for Sherry I smirked to myself when I saw the girls here gaping at me I should be able to have some fun this year new flavors to try out.

Sherry finally got out the car and walked up to me I looked at her as she put her glasses on to and latched onto my arm.

“Lets go break some hearts” she said we began to walk to towards the door I wasn’t paying attention as we came to a stop I looked down their was a group of girls and 2 boys the girls were hot I looked at each of them but the one with the violet eyes and black hair looked familiar but I couldn’t figure out who she was.

“Thank you” sherry said making come back to what they were saying Sherry turned and opened the door taking me with her we walked done the hall and turned.

“Sherry do you know where you are going” I asked her

“Yes if you weren’t so busy checking those girls out you would know to” we came to a stop in front of a door that said main office oh so that’s where we were going I thought as she opened the door and walked in I looked around it was a simple office with the desk in the front seating an middle age secretary.

“Hi um we’re new here and we need our schedules” Sherry said politely.

“What your names” she said she didn’t look up as we spoke she rummaged around and gave us our schedules we took them and left the office.

“Hey what do you have first,” I asked her peering over her shoulder to look at her schedule.

“Room 200” She said I looked at mines 200

“We have the same class c’mon” I said turning down the hall way

“Jesse do you have any idea where you are going” she asked I shrugged yes I did know where I was going.

“I’m going with the flow,” I said grinning at her she mumbled something under her breath and crashed into me as I came to a stop.

“Ouch why did you stop,” She hissed at me rubbing her nose I laughed

“Cause this is the class” I knocked on the door waiting for a response when I heard them say come in I opened and walked toward the teacher with Sherry lagging behind me.

“Hi you two must be the new students right” He asked I nodded

“I’m Jesse and that’s Sherry” I said pointing to Sherry standing next to me the teacher smiled and handed us a packet I’m assuming the syllabus and a text book.

“Well go ahead and introduce yourself to the class” He said I groaned along with Sherry this is why I hate first days I turned to the class ignoring the guys who glared at me and the girls who fluttered their eyes at me.

“I’m Jesse just moved here from New York and that all” I said and turned to the teacher he nodded and pointed to a seat in the back next to the black haired chick with the violet eyes who was looking at me strangely I grinned and made my way to the back I sat down while Sherry introduced herself.

(Brooklyn POV)

 MR Robert was talking about partners for the rest of the year I groaned at that I hate partner work it suck and I always end up doing the all of the work anyway while he was talking someone knocked on the door the teacher turned his attention towards the door and old them to come in. The door opened revealing the guy and the girl from this morning I groaned again when Trina turned around grinning. Mr Robert and the two new kids were discussing something in the front, he handed them both a text and the syllabus before he told them to introduce themselves the guy went first.

“I’m Jesse just moved here from New York and that’s all” He said he kept it short and simple but his name rung a bell in my head I once knew an Jessica she was a short shy pretty blonde girl I don’t know what happened to her but I do know that she moved to new york the summer before our freshmen year we were best friends before we lost contact with each other. The teacher pointed him towards my seat I groaned internally as he grinned and made his way down the isle to the seat as he sat down the girl began to introduce herself apparently she’s also from New York shipped down here because of her mother her introduction wasn’t as short as Jesss’s so it took awhile for her to sit down. Once the introductions were finished Mr. Robert started the class back up from where he last left off.

“Hey there” Jesse whispered to me I frowned just what I need another idiot trying to talk to me I turned to him and looked at him he looked really familiar but I couldn’t grasp where I’ve seen him from his eyes looked familiar too they were two separate shade instead of the usual combination on the two put together to form a blueish green color instead, around his black pupil was a shade of emerald green before the outer ring was turned Caribbean Blue it seemed like there was a line separating the two colors so they wouldn’t touch or intertwine with each other.

“What” I asked harshly he smirked at me

“Nothing just wanted to know what he was talking about but that’s ok I’ll just ask someone else” He said turning back to the teacher I rolled my eyes fine with me less time I have to talk to you. A few minutes the teacher left the class to get supplies for the work we were about to begin I watched Jesse tap Carly on the shoulder Carly lets just say she the school slut she wasn’t like this when we were younger but once we hit high school she changed.

“Hello handsome how can I help you” She purred Jesse smirked at her and eyed her.

“I was wondering if you could tell what you guys have been doing the last few days” He asked she nodded

“Well you can sit with me at lunch and I could tell you if you want to” She said

“Sure I can’t deny the company of a beautiful girl,” He said winking at her oh great another player he’ll fuck her by the end of the day.

“Ok then I see you at lunch” She said giggling he nodded smirking at her. I shook my head as his phoned vibrated he pulled it out and typed a few word before he put the phone away grinning as he turned to the girl Sherry who came in with him  she was grinning back at him before she winked Jesse laughed lightly before leaning back on his chair and turning to me.

“My names Jesse” he said eyeing me

“And your point” I replied back ignoring him he chuckled

“So can I get your name,” He asked as I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

“It’s Michele.” I said picking a name from the top of my head so what if I lied to him he wouldn’t know he nodded and stared at me before laughing and shaking is head. I gave him a confused look as the teacher walked in.

“Ok so next week we will begin the projects each of you will be paired up and I will chose your partners” I sighed I hope my partner does work this time.

(Jesse POV)
I laughed when she told me her name was Michele I now she’s lying because she had to think about it, never hesitate when you lie, I was going to point it out that she was lying but I should be able to have fun with this one, I’m giving myself a challenge to get her number by the end of the week I have 2 days to that it should be easy I’ll have it by them but my main focus right now would be the chick in front of me what her name again Cary no Carol no oh it’s Carly yes Carly will be mine by the end of the day. The bell rung signaling the end of the class I stood and turned to “Michele” and smirked.

“It was nice meeting you ”Michele” I winked at her and walked out the class with Sherry following me.

“What so funny” She asked as I chuckled to myself

“Nothing you want to ditch the rest of the day” I asked she looked like she was thinking before she answered

“We can’t today but we can definitely ditch tomorrow” I nodded well I guess we cant ditch today because it was our first day the next few classes me and sherry had together we had one more class before lunch.

“OK then my dear cousin I’m off to AP trig” I said she nodded and I walked up the stair to the wing yes I’m smart I may be a player but I’m a smart player I do plan on attending a college of my choice I opened the door leading to the math wing as I rounded the corner I saw Michele aka mystery girl going into a class room I looked at my schedule and looked at the room she went in and smirked what a coincidence.

I strolled into class and went straight to the teacher he pointed me to a seat in the back right next to Michele I grinned as  I walked up to her and sat down she had her head down on the desk.

“Well hello Michele what a coincidence” I said smirking as she lifted her head and groaned at me.

“Am I really that bad to see” I asked

“Yes you are what are you even doing in here” She asked I grinned at her she’s been making comments like that throughout the day. Every time I approach her she snaps at me she is my new mission and that is to break her and no I don’t mean break her heart throw it in the trash sorta way I mean break her make her want me like everyone else

“Why it’s my class Princess” I said smirking at her and propped my head on my hand as she scrunched up her face at me.

“I told you not to call me that and something must be wrong with you’re schedule” She said I laughed

“ But Princess seems so fitting for you, your have such an alluring beauty with you’re enchanting eyes and long silky hair just like a Princess” I said moving a strand of her long black hair away from her face she pushed my hand away from her hair and frowned at me
“Don’t touch me” She said turning to face the front as the bell rung I smirked and did the same.

(Brooklyn POV)
God that guy annoys me he wont leave me alone and to make it worse I have math with him to which makes no sense at all he doesn’t even look smart and he was sleeping in class today after he decided to bug me. The nerve of that guy to touch me and call me that stupid name princess it sounded like a freaking dogs name he barely knows me and he thinks he going to get in my pants no sir you’re not I slammed my locker closed only to see Jesse standing behind it smirking at me.

“Princess where are you headed off to” He asked

“Somewhere you’re not” I looked at him and glared before pushing past him I heard a laugh in the distance as I rounded the corner to the cafeteria I entered through the double doors and went to the table where my friends were chatting I sat down next to Trina and huffed.

“Someone is in a bad mood” Trina said I glared at her I’m pissed off right now.

“What’s wrong with you” She asked

“The new kid Jesse is an annoying little prick” I said through clenched they laughed

“He can’t be that bad it’s only his first day” Lisa said just as he walked in with Carly on his arm and that other Sherry with him. They all sat down with the rest of the people you would call the popular group or whatever. I saw Sherry sit next to Blake and immediately start to flirt with him while Carly and Jesse played the game of who can shove their tongue down each other throats the longest. I scrunched up my face at them.

“Seems like he’s fitting in just fine” Trina said

“And there goes another hottie down the drain” Lisa said sadly I rolled my eyes at her

“He’s just another player anyway” I said stealing some food off of everyone’s trays I didn’t feel like getting up again.

“Yes he is but he’s a really cute player” Trina said Lisa nodded her head in agreement

“Yup he can play me any day” She said Trina high fived her and I scoffed at them

“No he’s annoying” I said they turned to me and frowned

“So what he’s hot” she responded back I rolled my eyes at them they always see people well boys for the way they look even if they have a shitty personality like Jesse. I saw Jesse and Carly stand up and leave out as they were leaving Jesse looked at me and winked I glared at him as my friends sighed.

“You saw how he winked at me right” Trina asked lisa laughed

“No sweety he was so looking at me just now” Lisa said grinning at her I shook my head never listen to me.

“You guys I think he was winking at our dear friend Brooklyn over here” Daman said smirking at me while I glared at him why would he say that and draw attention to me like that.

“You know what Brooklyn its time for you to get a boyfriend” Trina said with Lisa nodding in agreement I groaned we have this conversation every single day.

“Yup its time for you to find that special someone” Lisa said slurping on her drink

“Guys shut up you know that guys only want one thing from me and that’s to get in my pants and I’m not the kind of girl who will let that happen,” I said they frowned at me.

“C’mon Brooklyn you’ve haven’t had a relationship longer than a month” Trina said I shrugged

“So what I had good reason” I said Lisa laughed

“Yea like he was to short or that he wasn’t man enough” Lisa said I rolled my eyes

“That was only one time and you know that most of them wanted to have sex with me and when I said no they would get mad so I’m not doing anymore relationships ever again” I said they sighed at me giving up I smiled I always win these arguments the bell rung ending lunch I had one more class to go to then I can go home. Since I took extra classes during my junior and Sophmore year I don’t have to take the extra 3 classes that everyone else has to take to finish. So I’m on my way to my other AP class which is French its actually pretty fun in this class even though we have to speak French the whole class period. I walked into class and was greeted by the teacher.

“bonjour” she said I nodded my head and smiled at her taking one of the papers she had and going to my seat in the corner by the window this class wasn’t very full I think we only had about 15 students and on a good day there was at least 20 or 19.

“Bienvenue classe aujourd'hui nous allons au cours de la premier quiz nous avons eu le lundi” she started I looked down at the quiz she was talking about and smiled looks like I past it I went into my own world when I heard someone talking to the teacher in English in the front I looked up and saw Jesse speaking to the teacher but the teacher was speaking in French Jesse looked confused I smirked idiot must be in the wrong class.

(Jesse POV)

  So at lunchtime had some fun with Carly I told her I was a girl and she didn’t care in fact she pulled me in a empty class room and started it.  The bell had just rung and we had pulled apart and got ready to go to our next class she slipped me her number and gave me a peck on my cheek before leaving out. I smirked and put the number in my pocket before looking at my schedule. AP French I love French class but I already had AP French at my old school they wouldn’t let me transfer my credits over. I walked out the classroom and headed to my French class after today I’m going to ditch the class its no point in me showing up if I know it already.

I reached the room and walked in the teacher was talking about a quiz in French.

“Excuse me but are you the AP Teacher” I asked she looked at me and smiled before speaking.

“bonjour vous aimez le porc j'aime le porc nous avons tous porc comme mais vous pouvez m'appeler enseignant afin avez-vous eu frites françaises avant parce que c'est ce que j'enseigne le français frites ce qui est votre nom” I looked at her confused what she said made no sense what so ever she said “hello you like pork I like pork we all like pork but you can call me teacher so have you had French fries before because that’s what I teach French fries, what’s your name” the only thing that made sense was what was my name.

“What” I asked she said the same thing again then it clicked she was probably testing me to see if I knew French well enough so I responded

“Mon nom est Jesse je ne vois pas comment vous enseigner le français frites parce que c'est un im nourriture et le porc n'est pas vraiment un grand fan d'eux mais je fais comme les côtes de porc et je vais vous appelez l'enseignant que j'ai passer le test” she smiled and clapped her hand ( translation My name is Jesse I don’t see how you teach French fries because it is a food and as for pork I’m not really a big fan of them but I do like pork ribs and I will call you teacher did I pass the test).

“oui vous ne vous pouvez vous asseoir où vous voulez” I nodded she said I did pass the test and that I could sit anywhere I would like I looked around the room and spotted a familiar mop of black hair and a glow of violet I grinned at her and turned to the teacher and thanked her in French before going to sit next to my princess.

“hello princess” I said she glared at me

“va te faire foutre” she said fuck off in French to me I laughed

“So you’re going to speak French to me my love” I asked in French she looked at me in disbelief and I grinned at her.

“What wrong Princess didn’t think I could speak the language of love,” I said once again in French winking at her and turning to the teacher ignoring how she glared at me I’m so not ditching this class if it means I get to bother her all day. It was halfway through the lesson when I got bored I can’t sit through this anymore I looked at Michele or whatever her name was and she seemed as bored as me I smirked to myself and stretch causally slipping my arm around her and grinned as she tried to push it away.

“Get off of me” She said through clenched teeth I grinned at her.

“Hmm let me think no my arms need to be stretched,” I said she glared daggers at me

“Well stretch them on someone else shoulder” she said elbowing me in the rib I immediately retracted my arm and held my side while she gave me a smug look before turning her attention back to the teacher who was wrapping up the class. The bell rung and mystery girl quickly packed her things and ran out the door I smirked and followed after her when I got out the classroom she was walking down the stairs I stayed behind and followed her till she stopped at the locker and opened it I grinned and walked up to her and leaned on the locker.

“Mon amour (my love) I think we got off to a bad start so lets start fresh my name is Jesse” I said smirking at her, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

“Leave me alone I don’t like you I don’t care what you’re name is and I’m not your love” she said slamming her locker shut and walking off I quickly caught up to her.

“Oh you prefer the name Princess then” I asked as we walked out the school building she looked at me and frowned I smirked at her.

“No leave me alone, what don’t you understand I, don’t want or like you so stop trying to talk to me” She opened her car door and threw her bag in before she got in and slammed the door shut. I tapped on the window and she blew short before rolling it down.

“What do you want” She asked clearly pissed off I grinned at her.

“Just want to say bye Princess I’ll see you later” I said she muttered some curse words while glaring at me before she pulled off I waved as her car drove away and she stuck her middle finger out at me I laughed at her before going over to my car. Yes I don’t have anymore classes after this like I said before I’m not dumb I like to get out early I would’ve gotten out earlier if I didn’t have French I sat in my car and waited for Sherry she got out the same time I did I text her asking where she was she responded by tapping on my car window where did she come from I unlocked the door and let her in.

“So how was you’re first day” She asked grinning I grinned back

“Fantastic I did the do” I said wiggling my eyebrow at her she laughed

“Of course you would do that on the first day was it that Carol girl” She asked I nodded I don’t think her name was Carol but it did sound something like that, this is the second time I forgot her name I shrugged and sped out the parking lot.

“Jesse how fast do you think this car can go” She asked grinning

“I don’t know you want to find out” I asked her grin grew wider.

“Hell yea lets test this baby out” She said I laughed and checked the road no cars were around.

“Time it see how fast we can get to the house” I said she nodded and pulled out her phone timer.

“Ready 1 2 3 go” She yelled I slammed down on the gas laughing as she stuck her head out the window yelling.

It didn’t take long at all to get home going at full speed it usually would take 20 minutes but we got there in 7 minutes I pulled into the garage and looked over at Sherry she was cheesing at me her hair looked like a birds nest and her face was slightly red.

“Sherry is that mud on you’re teeth” I asked looking at the brown spot on her teeth she pulled the visor down and wiped it off scrunching up her face.

“Eww Jesse I think that was a bug I’m going to brush my teeth now” She mumbled getting out the car I did the same and went in the house and straight to my room I still had a couple of boxes to unpack I put a whole bunch of poster on my wall yesterday so you couldn’t really the wall that much this weekend I’m going to get some paint and paint my walls black or red I don’t know which color yet. I looked at my watch it was only 1 o-clock my mom would be home with the twins by five so that gives me a good 4 hours to take a nap.

( Brooklyn POV)

I went home today this time, I parked my car and got out I noticed movements in the window next door it was some blonde girl I couldn’t see her face because she moved again and closed the windows. That’s weird no ones been in there since Jessica’s family moved out.  I guess they finally sold the house. I shrugged and went inside.

“Mom do you know who the people next door are” I asked walking into the kitchen were she was cooking dinner.

“Um Yeah they just got in there yesterday” she said rummaging through the cabinets

“Oh ok” I said about to walked out

“Oh I have a surprise for you tomorrow” she said happily I looked at her skeptically

“What is it” I asked cautiously my mom gives the worse surprises ever like when I was seven she brought me a tarantula of course I freaked out I’m scared of bugs bigger than my finger she thought I wanted one because I kept mumbling about them in my sleep, something is not right in her head, any other parent would have came to a conclusion of nightmare but no she comes to the conclusion that I like d them and decides that it would be great gift for a seven year old.

“I can’t tell you if it’s a surprise just make sure you’re here tomorrow for dinner” She said excitedly again I nodded and went to my room my shades were pulled down I was tired after today I wish that new kid never showed up It was bad enough having Frank trying to talk me now I have Jesse trying to talk to me it was to stressful and to think he caused all of this havoc on his first day of school. I sighed and climbed into bed I wasn’t going to eat dinner because I picked something up after class so I could sleep the rest of the night. God I’m dreading to go to school tomorrow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is a new story I’m trying out what do you think the title is a working progress…… Yes no maybe so any suggestions or should I just not do this one.

Vote or Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.1K 29
Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's bestfriend since birth, who's feelings for...
101K 1.3K 15
NOTE: THIS IS A MATURE STORY WITH MANY SEX SCENCES. THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Backstory: Ezriel is a 24 yr old aspiring model...
864K 31.8K 32
Jesse Logan's life was turned upside down when his younger sister Holly was kidnapped and presumed dead. Since his sister's disappearance, Jesse rela...
78K 663 7
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book IV ) How far will you go for some...