Always Means Forever (Ashton...

By halpppp

Kennedy and Ashton have always been best friends. But everything changes when Ashton moves to Australia leavi... More

Always Means Forever (Ashton Irwin Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2: Birthday Party
chapter 4: Florida
Chapter 5: Forced
Chapter 6: Something New

Chapter 3: Still in love with you

97 5 1
By halpppp

Hey hey hey guys ! sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER ! School started so updates won't be as fast but it's not like they were fast before. Anyways thanks for reading ! don't forget to vote for this book! and tell all your friends and tell your friends friends to tell their friends !! well thanks for reading hope you like it love you all !!! comment any ideas you have you never know I might use your idea !":)

I can't believe your here right now!" Ashton said smiling at me.

I smiled. "I know I never thought I'd see you again! I'm glad I was wrong."

He laughed. "So where are we going?"

"Ummm I'm going back to my place. I think I've had to much fun tonight. Wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Yes! That would be amazing! You can meet the rest of the lads and if the 1D lads are there you can meet them to."

I smiled. "That would be epic!"

He laughed. Then we got to my apartment.

"So see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yep. Can't wait." I smiled.

We hugged and we walked away. Then I turned around.

"ASHTON!"

He turned around confused.

"I love the new accent!" I said winking.

He laughed. "Thanks babe!"

I just laughed and got butterflies in my stomach when he called me babe.

Yep I still have feelings for Ashton. But how couldn't I? Ashton was perfect. I grew up with him and loved him. But he probably doesn't feel the same after all I was the one who broke up with him.

I sighed with all the thoughts in my head and opened the door to my apartment.

I changed and went to bed.

When I woke up I got in the shower. When I got out I put on a black tank top that said Normal Is Boring in white letters and a pair of white skinny jeans with a couple holes in them. I let my hair down to air dry so I went on the kitchen and made some toast. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and ate my toast with Nutella on it.

When I finished my toast I got out my iPhone and got on twitter.

I had a new mentions and more followers.

I looked through my mentions and saw Ashton tweeted me.

" @Ashton5SOS: I've been reunited with my bestfriend! Couldn't be happier:) Missed ya Ken! @AngelKennedy " (Sorry if this is someone's real twitter name I just came up with it)

I smiled and retweeted it. Then my phone buzzed and I saw Ashton was calling me.

"Yo Ken! Wanna come over and hang out with me and the lads?"

"Yeah! Let me finish getting ready and I'll text you when I'm ready."

"Ok hurry up! I wanna see you!"

I laughed. "Ok byeeeee!"

I hung up and went to my bedroom and crimped my hair and pinned my bangs in the back and put a bow in the back where I pinned my bangs. Then after I finished my hair I did my makeup and put on some bracelets and my silver and black pineapple necklace.

I texted Ashton.

" Readyyyyy !! "

Then soon after I sent that he texted back.

" Okay I'm on my way! "

I put my phone in my pocket and put on my black vans and waited for Ashton.

A couple minutes later Ashton texted me that he was here.

I ran outside and saw Ashton leaning against a black SUV. He smiled and waved at me.

I waved back then ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey babe!" He said in between laughs.

I just smiled and took in his familiar smell and touch.

Soon we pulled away and he opened the door. There were 3 boys just sitting in the car smiling at me.

I looked at Ashton confused.

"Get in! I'll introduce you later!" Ashton said pushing me in the car.

2 boys were in the very back, one was in the passenger seat, me and Ashton were in the middle, and an older guy was driving.

"Okay guys this is Kennedy." Ashton said shutting the car door.

"Hi Kennedy I'm Calum!" Said the boy with black hair.

"I'm Luke." Said the boy with blonde hair.

"Hello I'm Michael!" Said the boy with pinkish hair.

I smiled at all of them.

"Hi guys nice to meet you!"

"So Kennedy what are you doing in New York?" Asked Michael.

"I live here now because my job."

"What's your job?" Asked Calum.

"I'm a Victoria's Secret Model."

They all looked at me with dropped jaws.

"That's hot!" Said Luke.

I just started laughing.

Then for the rest of the ride I got to know them better and they got to know me better.

When we got to their hotel the first thing the boys all did was run to the Xbox.

Calum and Luke were arguing over the controller while Michael put the game in and Ashton came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Let go Calum!" Luke yelled.

"No Lucas! You let go! I'm older!"

"So that doesn't matter?!"

Then Calum licked Luke's hand and Luke let go and Calum got the controller.

"EWWW!! CALUM!!" Luke yelled.

Everyone was just laughing while Luke whined.

For about 30 minutes I sat there watching all the boys argue, whine, complain, trash talk, and hit each other while they played FIFA.

I honestly had no idea what was going on half the time because I'm not a soccer or as some call it football expert.

"Hey Ken wanna play?"

I looked up and Ashton handed me the controller.

"Ummmm I don't know how to play this guys?"

"It's easy kick the ball make a goal." Michael said staring at the game.

Well this could be interesting.

"GOAL!!!" I yelled jumping up high fiving Ashton.

"HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!" Yelled a confused Michael.

I smirked at him.

"It's easy I kicked the ball and I made a goal."

All the boys started laughing.

"Ouch Michael bet that hurt!" Ashton said in between laughs.

Michael just mocked us all then threw the controller at Ashton.

While we were all laughing someone knocked on the door.

"I got it!" Luke yelled jumping up to open the door.

When he opened the door 5 gorgeous boys walked in.

I stood star struck. I can't believe One Direction is standing right in front of me!

"Hey Lads!" Yelled Louis.

Then they all stopped and looked at me in confusion.

"Who's the chick?" Asked Liam pointing at me.

I waved and smiled. Don't screw this up Kennedy!!

"Hi! I'm Kennedy. Im Ashton's best friend."

"Hi!" They all said in unison.

"She's a Victoria's Secret model!" Yelled Luke.

"She's been to jail!" Yelled Calum.

"She's 19!" Yelled Michael.

I laughed then pointed at myself.

"Yep that's me."

"Whoa wait you've been to jail?!" Asked Niall.

"Long story short don't go to a club for your 19th birthday your fake I.D will get you busted."

They laughed.

"So your a model?" Smirked Harry.

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Yep I was a Harry girl and him talking to me, looking at me, smirking at me! Killed me.

"Ummm yea I'm not to popular though I just started and in trying to find away to get my name known and my face out there."

"Maybe we could help. We're doing a magazine cover shoot for Glamorous magazine and the model we had quit and your a model so maybe we can work something out?"

I smiled ear to ear.

"OMG! Are you serious?! That would be amazing!!"

"Yea I'll go call our manager right now."

"Ah! Thank you Liam! I'll go call mine to!"

Me and Liam walked into the hallway dialing our managers numbers on our phones.

Wow I'm gonna be in a cover of a magazine with One Direction! This is amazing! Plus I get to spend more time with Ashton and that's what excited me the most.

Ashton P.O.V

Kennedy and Liam walked out into the hallway to call their managers. Kennedy had the biggest smile on her face and that just made me smile.

I really hope she gets the job because if she does that means she'll probably go on tour with us for a while.

"She's a gorgeous girl lad."

I looked behind me and saw Harry

"Yeah I know she is. I hope she gets the job."

He chuckled.

"She'll get the job mate. I mean just look at her she's beautiful! I wouldn't mind doing a photo shoot with her."

Jealously started to take over me.

"She's more than just a pretty face Harry. She's nice,funny,caring, outgoing,and a bit weird at times but that's just one more thing that makes her amazing."

"Whoa mate! Sorry didn't mean to offend you. I just met her so all I see right now I a pretty face but I'll get to know her and everything you said looks accurate to me mate."

Before I could say anything else Kennedy walked in and came and sat beside me.

I looked at her and smiled.

"So what did the boss say?" I asked.

She looked at me and slowly a smile spread across her lips.

"SHE SAID YES!!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around me.

I hugged her back.

"YAYYYYY!!"

All the other boys started cheering to. Then Liam walked in frowning and the room went silent.

Kennedy pulled away from me but I kept one arm wrapped around her back trying to comfort her.

"Kennedy I'm really sorry I begged and begged for them to give you the job and come on tour with us for a while and..."

Kennedy's eyes started tearing up and everyone in the room had a sad expression on their face.

"And what?" Kennedy sobbed out.

Liam sighed.

"AND THEY SAID YES!"

Kennedy shot up and ran to Liam hugging him and everyone else started cheering.

"OMG LIAM YOU SCARED ME!" Kennedy yelled at Liam.

He laughed.

"I'm sorry love! I was just messing around."

They both laughed then pulled away. Then Kennedy looked at me and ran to me and I picked her up off the ground and spun her.

"Ashton I'm going on tour with you!"

I set her down and smiled.

"I know babe! I can't wait this is gonna be awesome! Having you here makes everything better."

She smiled.

"Wanna come home with me and help me pack?"

"Sure. Lets go!"

We told the boys bye and that we would see them tomorrow morning since that's when we leave New York.

And me and Kennedy left hand in hand.

Kennedy's P.O.V

When me and Ashton got to my apartment I showed him around my house.

"Wow Ken this place is amazing!"

"Thanks Ash. Now lets go pack!"

I led him to my room and while he looked around my room I started packing some clothes.

After I got done packing I went and sat on the bed next to Ashton.

"So is tour fun?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's a blast! But it's very tiring its hard to sleep on the tour bus but its all worth it. You'll love it I promise."

I smiled at him.

"Ashton I'm so excited we get to spend more time together! I missed you so much Ash!"

He smiled at me.

"I know this just makes tour ten times better! And I missed you more Ken! Trust me."

I laughed then cuddled with him. My head was on his shoulder and his arm was around my back. It felt perfect.

We sat there in silence for a while until I spoke up.

"Ash do you hate me?"

He looked at me confused.

"What? No! Why would I hate you Ken?"

"Ash I broke up with you over the phone. I was a total bitch to you. I'm so so so so sorry Ashton! I never ever wanted to hurt you! I made the biggest mistake of my life by letting you go and I regret it everyday. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you Ashton your amazing and I just let you go. Ash I'm sorry!"

Tears started to fall from my eyes. I leaned away from Ashton and cried into my hands. But then I felt Ashton wrap his arms around me and whisper comforting things to me to calm me down. Soon enough I stopped crying and wiped away the last of the tears.

"Kennedy I love you and I will always love you. I promised you when I was a kid that me and you would always be together and I will never break that promise Ken. And I completely understand why you dumped me you don't have to apologize to me. Kennedy you mean the world to me and I could never hate you! I'm sorry that I never realized how much I was hurting you by not being there for you. Ken I love you."

I looked into Ashton's eyes the whole time he talked. He meant it. Every word he said was true. I felt a smile slowly spread on my lips.

"Ashton I love you to. I always have and I always will."

He smiled at me.

"Can I kiss you?"

I just laughed then grabbed his face and pulled him into me till our lips crashed.

His lips against mine felt perfect. Our lips moved perfectly in sync with each other and it all felt right there was even that spark that people say your suppose to get when you kiss the person your supposed to be with.

We pulled away smiling.

"You know how bad I've been wanting to do that?"

"You know how long I've been waiting for you to do that?"

We laughed. Then I went a put on my night clothes. Then I cuddled up in the bed with Ashton.

"Ash?"

"Yeah babe?"

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are we together or not?"

"Well do you want us to be together?"

"Ummm yes!"

"Well then Kennedy will you be my girlfriend....again?"

I laughed.

"Awwe Ashton of course I will."

I gave him a quick kiss then I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and saw Ashton wasn't next to me anymore. I got up and walked into the living room and saw Ashton sitting on the couch with Starbucks and donuts.

He looked up and smiled at me.

"Morning beautiful! I got you Starbucks and some donuts."

I laughed and went and sat by him on the couch.

"Thanks babe."

We ate and watched some tv then I got up to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I put on a big long light gray shirt that said 56 in bold black letters with black leggings and gray Ugg boots. Then for my hair I just left it natural so it was wavy on the bottom but I put on a beanie so it looked pretty good. Then I put on some makeup on since I'm traveling with two popular bands. ( outfit in the link! http://www.polyvore.com/kennedys_outfit_for_airport/set?id=96632655)

When I was done getting ready I looked at the clock it read 7:20. We were suppose to be there at 7:30!! Our flight leaves at 7:45!

"ASHTON WE HAVE TO GO ITS 7:20!"

"Holy shit!"

Ashton ran into my bedroom and grabbed my bag.

"The cars just now here. Ready to go?"

"Yea."

I grabbed my other bag and we left.

When we got tithe airport there were teenage girls everywhere screaming and crying.

We met up with the rest of 5SOS and 1D and started walking to our plane with security guards all around us.

Ashton grabbed my hand and kept me close to him.

"Just keep your head down babe." He whispered in my ear.

So I did what he said we walked in the airport and I kept my head down. When the doors opened all you could hear was screaming fans.

While we walked through the airport I kept my head down and Ashton intwined our fingers and kept me close to him.

But then the boys wanted to stop for a little bit and sign stuff for their fans. Ashton walked up to a bunch of screaming fans pulling me along with him.

"ASHTON I LOVE YOU!"

They were just all screaming at him. My ear drums were about to bless with all the screaming so I finally ripped mine and Ashton's hands apart and started walking to the plane.

I went through security have the lady my plane ticket and got on the plane and waited for all the boys.

I sitting looking out the window until someone sit next to me. When I saw who it was I smiled.

"Hey babe! Why'd you leave?" Ashton asked.

"Those girls can scream! My ears were ringing! How do you just sit their and have a conversation with them while their screaming?!"

"You get used to it."

I laughed then he put his arm around me and I put my arm around him and we leaned on each other.

"I'm so happy your mine again." Ashton said kissing my head.

"Me to I'm happy I'm actually here with you and we're gonna be with each other for awhile."

I smiled just thinking about all the fun times were gonna have with each other.

Then the rest of the boys came on the plane and Calum stopped and looked at us confused.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What is this?!"

Everyone else looked to see what Calum was talking about.

Ashton smiled and answered.

"What am I not allowed to cuddle with my girlfriend?"

He squeezed me tighter.

Everyones jaws dropped.

"WAIT WHAT?"

"Guys Kennedy is my girlfriend now I asked her out last night. Long story short we both love each other and now were together."

"AWWWE! You guys are so cute!"

Michael yelled.

Everyone started laughing and told us we were cute together and all that jazz.

Everyone sat down and the plane took off.

Next stop Florida. This is gonna be fun.

So Florida is up next whoop whoop !! Wonder what will happen;) keep checking for updates and find out! well thanks again love you all !! xoxoxo❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 1 10
This story is set in the future after a young girl runs away from her family at 16. After her best friends makes her go out she ends up having a one...
4.5K 107 50
|| In relationships, patience is a key value. || [Book 1 of 2] Copyrighted 2015. @Nouis_Strikes_Again
2K 32 32
45.1K 1.1K 37
She was his English Love Affair...