Chapter 3: Still in love with you

Hey hey hey guys ! sorry I haven't updated in like FOREVER ! School started so updates won't be as fast but it's not like they were fast before. Anyways thanks for reading ! don't forget to vote for this book! and tell all your friends and tell your friends friends to tell their friends !! well thanks for reading hope you like it love you all !!! comment any ideas you have you never know I might use your idea !":)

I can't believe your here right now!" Ashton said smiling at me.

I smiled. "I know I never thought I'd see you again! I'm glad I was wrong."

He laughed. "So where are we going?"

"Ummm I'm going back to my place. I think I've had to much fun tonight. Wanna hang out tomorrow?"

"Yes! That would be amazing! You can meet the rest of the lads and if the 1D lads are there you can meet them to."

I smiled. "That would be epic!"

He laughed. Then we got to my apartment.

"So see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yep. Can't wait." I smiled.

We hugged and we walked away. Then I turned around.

"ASHTON!"

He turned around confused.

"I love the new accent!" I said winking.

He laughed. "Thanks babe!"

I just laughed and got butterflies in my stomach when he called me babe.

Yep I still have feelings for Ashton. But how couldn't I? Ashton was perfect. I grew up with him and loved him. But he probably doesn't feel the same after all I was the one who broke up with him.

I sighed with all the thoughts in my head and opened the door to my apartment.

I changed and went to bed.

When I woke up I got in the shower. When I got out I put on a black tank top that said Normal Is Boring in white letters and a pair of white skinny jeans with a couple holes in them. I let my hair down to air dry so I went on the kitchen and made some toast. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and ate my toast with Nutella on it.

When I finished my toast I got out my iPhone and got on twitter.

I had a new mentions and more followers.

I looked through my mentions and saw Ashton tweeted me.

" @Ashton5SOS: I've been reunited with my bestfriend! Couldn't be happier:) Missed ya Ken! @AngelKennedy " (Sorry if this is someone's real twitter name I just came up with it)

I smiled and retweeted it. Then my phone buzzed and I saw Ashton was calling me.

"Yo Ken! Wanna come over and hang out with me and the lads?"

"Yeah! Let me finish getting ready and I'll text you when I'm ready."

"Ok hurry up! I wanna see you!"

I laughed. "Ok byeeeee!"

I hung up and went to my bedroom and crimped my hair and pinned my bangs in the back and put a bow in the back where I pinned my bangs. Then after I finished my hair I did my makeup and put on some bracelets and my silver and black pineapple necklace.

I texted Ashton.

" Readyyyyy !! "

Then soon after I sent that he texted back.

" Okay I'm on my way! "

I put my phone in my pocket and put on my black vans and waited for Ashton.