Chapter 6: Something New

Always Means Forever

Chapter 6: Something New

* BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

I sighed and turned off the alarm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at the time it was 5:00 in the morning.

"Ashton. Ashton you up?" I asked shaking him.

He yawned and rolled over. He smiled at me and grabbed my face with his hands.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He whispered.

My eyes started to water but I smiled back.

"I'm gonna miss you to Ash."

He sat up and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss and I loved every moment of it I savored the taste of his lips and the way our mouths moved in sync. When we pulled away reality sat back in as soon as we board the plane I'm no longer dating Ashton I'm dating Harry.

We both got out of bed and Ashton went to take a shower. I was picking my clothes out when my phone dinged it was a txt from Dale.

"Hey there Kennedy! Hope you and Ashton are on good terms your going to be around each other for awhile. Anyways wear something nice today it's your first day as Harry Styles mystery girl;) Good luck today go knock em dead kid!

P.S. Remember why your doing this (your career) don't mess this up."

I put down my phone and picked out a white tank top that said "Boybands ruin my life." And paired it with black skinny jeans with holes and put on my white Dr.Martens.

I curled my brown hair and put makeup on how Lou taught me and it looked good.

Ashton was in the other room with all the guys and I walked in and everyone stopped talking and started at me.

I put my head down and walked over to the table an sat down in a chair.

"Kennedy are you okay?" Niall asked.

I looked up and everyone was looking at me still.

"Not really."

"Well Harry told us everything and were sorry you have to do this." Louis said walking over to me.

"It's okay it's not your fault."

"We wish we could do something but we really can't. Anyways we still cool?" Zayn said smiling.

I smiled and then we all hugged. Then we all left to the airport to go to South Carolina.

While we waited in the airport for our flight the guys went to Starbucks leaving me and Ashton alone.

"So this is it huh?" He said not looking at me.

"Yea for now I guess." I said not looking at him.

We both sighed. Then looked at each other. Before anybody could say anything I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ashton?" I whispered.

"Yea?"

"Promise you won't let me go no matter what."

He looked into my eyes.

"I promise Kennedy. I could never let you go."

I smiled and hugged him.

"Private flight to South Carolina now boarding." A lady over the intercom announced.

Me and Ashton looked at each other and he crashed his lips to mine one last time. When we pulled apart we walked to our flight and boarded the plane.