The Story of Mechwarrior.

By MrMecha

Are you a fan of the BattleTech universe? Is the mechwarrior series within your interest? Do you love action... More

Epologue
Shrembled Witner
War Torn
The "Homecoming"
There's Only 1 Here
Butler
Suicide Mission
Isolation
The Surprise
Snowing Steel
Dog Tags
Escalation

Attack on Butler

64 5 0
By MrMecha

Along with the Ghost Bear prototype getting weaker, there also came a greater expense for Coleman and his lance as well. "Gah! I'm getting out of here now! I can't take anymore of this irk!" Said by Ghost Bear pilot. The Ghost Bear Mech Prototype begins to evade with caution before it could get rigged. "Don't let it go away keep firing so there is no more of this Clan experimentation!" Said Coleman. As the metal monstrosity began to run away, the lance of 7 powerful Star Pilots began to chase and slowly destroy the "Unknown Mech". "It's about to blow! Come on few more shots!" All of the sudden the Mech Prototype begins to fade into a shiny and bright white ball and explodes like a nuclear missile. "We got it! Now we can resume our search for the target." Said Coleman. "Let's keep along the valley way, the readings are getting stronger but still very faint. Let's go." Said a Star Pilot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 1 1
"𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑-𝚍𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚕�...
12 0 1
The year is 3024. Gen alpha never ended. Gen beta are few. Gen beta are the outlaws of this timeline. I am a Gen beta. Gen alpha found a way to be im...
9 2 1
A short story about Brotherly obligation.
66 7 60
A chairman who shares his great grandfather's dream of helping moon colonists finds himself on a mission to surpass this vision. Whenever the chairma...