War Torn

"That's the last of them!" Said a Star Pilot. "Yeah, but at the expense of some of us and my friend Kyle." Said Coleman very disappointed. "What now?" Asked Tyler. "We will head home, but first let's take a little of their 'toys' home with us. Maybe we can see what gets us from there." "Agreed." After that tragic and very heroic event, the remains of Sector 3 at Witner were only of ash, burnt steel, and iron. No one of the commonwealth would possibly survive to witness the historical event. The fire scorched and the crafts of humanity had fallen in Sector 3 due to this mighty battle. Coleman and his loyal friend Tyler continued back to a research facility to discover and experiment with the new technologies the fallen Clanners had brought them. "We have new technological advantages now due to that battle at the expense of many thousands of lives that had once existed in Sector 3." Stated Lead Star Researcher Kay. "Hey, don't mention another word about people dying I've had a bad day." Said Coleman. "Sorry, General Coleman I did not know." "It's OK just be careful next time."

"So we caught our eyes laying on some highly-reflective Ferro-Fiborus in which obviously could deflect any incoming laser or PPC. But, it still has the same weight and composition." Said the Researcher. "Also, we now have more BattleTech but I don't want to get into too much. I want to keep it as a surprise to you guys."