Hidden Truth

Galing kay cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 15✨

655 41 38
Galing kay cokeandsuicide

Naomi POV
On the car ride to the prison, I'm forced to listen to my thoughts. I don't know why I'm such a mess already or why I care so much, I just do.

I found one my old journals that's I used to write in and I thought I would start writing again, everyone has a coping mechanism. This is mine.

April 29th
"I think you can split heartbreak into two categories.
So first, you have nighttime heartbreak, right? You know, mascara stains on your pillow from where you pressed your face so hard to muffle the sound of the sobs racking your body and shaking the bones of your ribs. It's the kind where your tears are falling so fast you need to gasp for air but even inhaling seems to hurt without them. It's you staring out of your window at 2.43am at the full moon and wondering aloud what the fuck you did wrong. It's you still up, still staring out your window, at 5.57am and watching a combination of reds and oranges bleed into the skyline and the tears are falling again because you used to believe that your sun would always rise and set with them but now they're gone.
But I think you've also got daytime heartbreak. That's when you think you're over them and a song comes on the radio and you're singing along and typing a new message to them to tell them about this new song you like before you remember they don't care anymore. It's when you drive past their favourite cafe and it hits you that you'll never look over into the passenger seat and see them watching the world flash by with a sort-of-childish amazement. It's when you have to shake off the familiar stabs in your chest because the light has turned to green and the car behind you is beeping because they don't realise that the stitches you spent countless nights working on have just torn ever so slightly. It's where every flash of brown hair and every pair of green eyes makes you stop and another stitch rip.
I wish I could tell you which one was worse but both leave you on the floor in a pool of your own blood and your hands in tatters from attempting to repair the holes in your heart which now has edges as sharp as ice."
Naomi Jones

{A/N Credit to the author on Tumblr, I have no idea who they are because the text post didn't give credit but this is NOT MINE. You have to give credit where credit is due. If you don't that's plagiarism and that's lame.}

"What are you writing in that book of yours girl?" Ronnie asked.

"Mind yo business boy and pay attention to the road!"

"How can I pay attention when my bestie is upset?"

"Shut up, we're not even going to talk about it."

"You know Lucas isn't going to let this go though right?"

"Ion know what he's thinking, I'm done with him he's free to do as he pleases."

"You're just hurt right now y'all will get past this I swear."

"The more I tell myself I'm over Lucas the more real it actually becomes, I'm not putting myself in another fucked up situation. I don't give a fuck what this nigga has to say anymore."

Ronnie nodded his headed and continued driving, I don't know why he's all up in my business. I'm really trying to remain positive and not have an attitude right now but this nigga is making it damn near impossible.

My phone started ringing and I didn't even have to look at the phone to know who it was.

"Hello Lucas are you calling me about something medical related?"

"Um yes kind of um well what I wanted to ask you was uh like uh you know uh-"

"UH UH UH just ask the fucking question."

"I wanted to know if you would come with my to my doctors appointment later on today around 4? You don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought since you said you would help me with my stuff and well yeah."

"Yes I made a promise and I'll stick by it, I'm assuming Denton will be coming along?"

"Yeah he will be um coming along with us I mean we won't be alone and stuff um fuck uh uh you on your way to you dad's house, no I meant prison. NO WAIT I MEA-"

This grown ass man is really stuttering on the phone, I don't know why he's so nervous what's done is done. We can't really be cool after what he did and eventually I'm going to have to come to terms with the fact that Lucas and I won't be a thing. It'd be in his best interest if he got hip to the idea also."

"What I do is none of your concern now."

"Yes the fuck it is bro you'll always be my concern. If you would just let me explain."

"I think I've had enough explanation already."

"Baby can you please just-"

"Lucas do not call me that anymore. My name is Naomi you address me as Naomi."

"Stop calling me Lucas. You never call me Lucas it's always sweet heart."

"Things change b that's just the way life is get over it. I already said I would be there for you throughout this Lupus thing, that should be sufficient."

"You know every time you say things like that it really hurts my heart Naomi."

"Cool so I'll see you at 4, I'll meet you at the hospital. I didn't even know we had a lupus specialist."

"Naomi..."

"Bye Lucas."

I hung up the phone and I see out of the corner of my eye Ronnie has a stupid smirk on his face.

We arrive at the prison and go through security and everything. I had to put a hoodie over my shirt because it was a crop top.

"JONES YOU HAVE A VISITORS!" The guard shouted.

My dad walks out with a crooked smile on his face.
I don't know why I had the urge but I just ran up and hugged him.

"My gal is very excited to see meh." My dad said.

"Hey... I just have a lot to explain."

"Well let's get started den."

"Ronnie are you just going to act like I'm not hea?" My dad asked Ron.

"Hey sir..I'm just tired that's all."

Ronnie looked really tense for some reason, I grabbed his hand under the table and started rubbing my thumb along the back of his hand. It's our comfort thing we do. He instantly calmed down.

"Dad listen some guys have been leaving me some..presents to say the least. I need some kind of protection and I know you know where I can get that."

"Well my daughta you need to understand building alliances with the kind of people I am 'round."

"I just need to know what to do so I can do it I don't have time to waste."

"Naomi you need to relax." Ronnie said.

"I am relaxed." I said giving him a small smile.

My dad glanced between Ron and I giving us a wired look. I don't know why he was looking at us like that. No one should be getting any ideas Lucas and I just broke up literally hours ago. I don't need a boyfriend right now.

"Okay so go visit dis man, his name is Sammy Ronnie you kno da boy?"

"Yeah Trill Sammy from the block? That's my nigga."

"He will help you start sellinm when you begin selling you will learn the roots and eventually we will have to go beyond enemy lines but befour any of that you have to become trustworthy of deez boys Naomi. Do not vex them but most important do not luv dem. Do not mix relationships widd business."

"Ain't that the fucking truth." Ronnie said.

"Oh shut up, anyways that'll be perfect. When should I start ?"

"I would ago meet heem today if not early tomorro mornin' like 4:00AM."

"Okay well I'm sorry to cut this visit short but I'm going to go pack the twins stuff and some of my belongings and move to Aunt T's because my house isn't that safe at the moment."

"Why what happened?"

"Nothing serious Dad it'll be okay."

"Do I need to send some people to come watch your house? You don't have to live widd  dat woman  something doesn't sit well widd me about dat woman."

"Dad Aunt T had been my second mom she's been there when you weren't."

My Dad gave me a look that I didn't quite enjoy, his eyes were filled with remorse. Maybe I was hallucinating...is my Dad crying?

"Daddy I'm sorry. I just-"

"I think it's about time you made ya way out."

He got up from the table and walked away from Ron and I. Ronnie has been quiet this whole time and I don't know why this overwhelming feeling of loneliness hit me.

My chest started beating it if my chest and my head began to hurt. I started to feel extremely light headed and everything slowly started turning black

Lucas POV
I miss Naomi more than ever, every second I'm away from my baby it kills me.

She's truly crazy if she thinks I'm going to let her go she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

After my doctor's appointment I was going to explain everything to her and everything would be back together again.

I almost believed everything she said about us not being together until she said she was still going to come visit and make sure I was keeping up with my meds and that I was okay.

In that moment I knew she was in love with me.

She IS in love with me.

I plan on proposing to this woman once all this is over we can finally get our happy ending.

I ain't never imagined having a white picket fence house with kids before but after  Naomi all I can think about is the twins, Denton, Naomi and I in our own home listening to Biggie relaxing drinking iced tea laughing as a family.

On top of that I need Naomi BADLY I need that physical touch with her.

Damn bro I'm pussy whipped and emotionally whipped.

I need to get my woman back and I have the perfect plan to do so.

A/N
Hey y'all, again sorry for the slow updates I've just been getting ready to graduate and stuff!

Do you guys think I should do another "QUICK QUESTIONS"?

I'm sorry again the story is going slow please bare with me the story will definitely come alive in the summer time when I'm less busy and stressed out.
(Sorry for any errors)

How y'all like the story?

Also prom just happened you know your girl has to slay in her African Attire!

VOTE & COMMENT

Goodbye lovelies 💓

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

287K 10.1K 22
I've been bullied since as long as I can remember. Dark skin is so this or so that. And it seemed to get worse when I gained weight. "Now not only i...
767K 16.2K 36
"You are mine, you can never run away from me " he whispers in my ear..... Edited 2021
9.2K 141 18
this story is shit so i'm writing a better one😭 TW: sucide attempts//cutting//rape//drinking//drugs
629 57 21
"babyyyy I'm finna nut". "Unt uh Hold it mama , Ian tell you nut yet" he said aggressively but sexy as fuck. "Uhhhhh fuck kay- Hold it mama , you can...