Gleam In Dark √

Від angelove2

#9 in fanfiction on 7 june 2016 #10 in fanfiction on 6 june 2016 # 15 in fanfiction on 26 may 2016 # 16 in fa... Більше

1. Their Gleam!
Character Sketch
2. He sneaked in!
HOT PROMO
3. Her bodyguard!
4. Monster awaken!
5. His salvation!
6. Unwilling Parting!
7. Their 1st meet!
8. Hate for gangster!
9. Officially together!
11. Alliance for her!
12. She did blunder!
13. He is a gangster!
14. Lover V/S Brother!
15. Long Enmity??
16. Mystery of Enmity!
17. They are murderers!
New cover
18. Secret of Murder!
19. The trump card!
20. Final Chapter!
Epilogue!

10. Love test!

7.3K 689 50
Від angelove2

Mumbai .. Murthy's Mansion..

Shreya : "remember Nandini..that day I came to know about you and Manik..".. She said while looking at the ceiling ..and Nandini smiled..

Nandini : " how can I forget..kitna drama kiya tha tune".. She chuckled and both smiled..

Soon they both recalled that one day..

(Flashback)

It's been a week MaNan confessed their love..and today Manik is coming back from Paris..just after their confession Manik went to Paris for some work..and today is coming back ..Nandini seems to be very happy today...

"Shree mai direct college mei milti hoon..",. She said on phone and with a happy face she rushed to the airport to meet him..

Whereas Shreya was confused as Nandini never step out without her..

" ajeeb hai yeh ladki bhi..".. She said in her mind..and then went to washroom for shower..

On the airport :

Nandini reached airport with a huge smile on her face and a red rose bouquet in her hand..she was a wearing a white crop top with pink long skirt..her hairs were open and she was looking breath taking..

Nandini : "ab tak toh Manik ki flight land ho gayi hogi..".. She said while standing outside in the line where everyone was waiting for their relatives or friends..

Just then she saw ..Manik coming outside with a bag on his right shoulder..glares on his eyes and a charming smile on his face.. She was clean bold with his one look..

"Yeh humesha itna hot kese lag sakta hai?".. She thought shamelessly checking out her own official boyfriend ..

While she was drooling over him..his eyes fell on his angel ..standing in front of him with a breath taking smile on her face..she was looking damn gorgeous ..he felt like his heart skipped a beat.. He removed his shades and looked at her with enormous love in his eyes..

" she always looks so beautiful".. He thought while looking in her eyes..there trance broke by the hustle bustle..

And soon they heard a loud voice of bullet firing.. Manik was shocked as none knows about his arrival other than some trust worthy people..

He realized that firing is going on for him only..as two or three bullets just passed a inch by him..but his presence of mind was so good that he saved himself from unknown shooter..he bent down and picked out his gun from his pocket..

While the whole airport was turned into a war zone within a second..Nandini bent down by keeping her hands on her ears as instructed by Manik ..he instantly wore his bullet proof jacket and ran towards Nandini while firing and saving himself from being targeted..

He reached towards her and hugged her ..they both were on the floor..he pulled a trolley towards themselves and which act as a shield for them..

She clutched his shoulder while he was sitting in front of her showing his back to her..he was continuously firing wherever he was finding some shooters..

Nandini was really scared to hell..these guns and firing isn't any new thing for her..but she always fear from these objects..as they are friend of none..

"Nandini ran towards the car..".. He said while shooting ...and bent down to protect them..

" but..".. She tried to question him..but a bullet stroke on the metal pillar..right beside her..which scared Manik..he instantly bent her hand..and shoot in front with anger..

He gave her bullet proof jacket..and made her wear it..she was looking at him in disbelief as right now he isn't thinking about his own life..but actually he was thinking about her life..he want her to be safe..

"Nandini no question..I said run..".. He told her strictly this time and stood up..as she is short in height..she very comfortably hide behind him..while he during firing walked in his left side slowly and made Nandini escaped from there..

Till now whole airport was empty..none was there..but some shooters were still left..unfortunately his magazine is empty now..he looked at the gun with frustration..just then a bullet passed very closely by his arm...and his hand started bleeding..he hissed in pain..while the shooter smirked looking at him..

Manik looked at him in anger..while shooter was hiding behind the wall..Manik saw the trolley nearby..he kicked the trolley with such force that it collided with the shooter..and he fell down..Manik jumped off the trolley and picked up the gun which was on the floor..

He bent down on his one knee..and in his hand there was a gun..he targeted in front of shooter..while this terrified the shooter..

" sir..sir..".. He got scared and this made Manik smirked..

"You know..when someone stammer in front of me that too after trying his best to kill me..what I do?".. He asked in his totally gangster's voice with a evil smirk..while the shooter was able to see his death In form of Manik.. Shooter nodded in no..

"I kill him..".. He said in his dangerous voice and before the shooter react..Manik shoot him right in the mid of his eye brows..and he died right there..

Manik stood up..and fixed up his dress..then he picked out his mobile from the pocket and made a call..

" someone attacked me.. No..am fine..but here things are out of order.. No..none seen me as everyone was busy in saving their lives..leave that.. Do one thing..erase all the data of CCTV footage and yes! One more thing..this fiasco should look like a shoot out happened between two rivals ..make sure my name shouldn't come out..yes! Do it asap..".. He instructed and then after disconnecting the call he walked straight to the car where Nandini is..

All this was seen by Shreya..who came to receive some relative of hers..but she was bit late..she only saw Manik killing that person and she only heard his phone convo..

Shreya : "this guy..he doesn't seems to be a nice person..and we were friends with him..no! I need to aware Nandini..and mujhe Rishab ko inform karna chahiye..".. She said in a little scary voice...she searched for her mobile in her pocket but it wasn't there..

Then she reminisced that she actually forgot her cell phone in the car..

So she walked straight to her car to fetch her mobile..but when she reached parking lode ..she was stunned to see Nandini there with Manik..she was dressing his wounds..and he was looking at her with smile on his face..

Manik : " ohhoo..am fine relax..".. He said to her as she was hurt by seeing his wound..

Nandini : "kese relax karu mai?.. Have you seen kitna blood loss ho gaya hai?.. What was the need to become hero over there ..".. She scolded him with full right while he was admiring her face..with a smile..her eyes were on his wound..

Manik : " correction! Not hero but villain... ".. He said in a kiddish tone but she wasn't in mood of listening his idiotic jokes..with no meaning at all..

She gave a deadly glare to him..and he instantly kept mum..all this was heard and seen by Shreya who was standing in front of them..

Nandini : " just keep quiet..".. She said in her dangerous voice and he can feel her anger..so it was better for him to adopt silence..and he did that only..

But there moment was spoiled by a harsh voice "NANDINI" ..A sudden shout made them startled and when they look in front they found Shreya shooting daggers on them..

She walked towards them..while Nandini was scared..she knew that she did wrong by hiding her relation with Manik from Shreya..but she had thought that once Manik will come back she will tell everything to her but unfortunately things came out in the ugliest form and this what people call googly of life..

She walked towards them with fast and furious steps ..and next when she reached them..she held Nandini's hand and made her stand next to her a little away from Manik..

Shreya : "stay away from her".. She said very sternly and MaNan were shocked..

Manik : " Shreya I can explain..".. He tried to be defensive but she wasn't in mood to receive reasons..

Shreya : "I saw your ugly face Manik..or abse I won't let you be close to my soulie..".. She said like a true genuine friend who cares for her soulie more than her own life..

Nandini : "Shreya ek baari uski baat toh sun le..".. She pleaded but Shreya denied..

Manik : " I love her Shreya..".. He sounded helpless ..and Shreya looked at him in shock but with anger in her eyes..

Shreya : "don't you dare ..she is naive but she isn't alone..samjhe tum!".. She shouted on him and now Nandini was in tears..she can't bear the people whom she loves so much are fighting..

Nandini : " Shreya..".. She tried to say something but Shreya cut her in mid..

Shreya : " Nandini tu nhi janti ise...yeh....."..she was never able to complete her words as Nandini said something which made her shocked to hell..

Nandini : "mai sab janti hoon..and I too love him..".. She confessed looking at Manik..who looked at her with a feeling of proud as she took stand for them..in front of the person who means world to her..

Nandini : " Han Shreya..I love Manik.." ..she confessed with honesty and he smiled..Shreya noticed their eye contact..she left Nandini's hand.. Which made Nandini look at her..

Shreya : "when you have decided everything ..toh mai hoti kaun hoon kuch bhi kehne wali..".. She said in a little painful tone which made tears eloped from Nandini's ears..

Manik : " Shreya please.. ".. He pleaded on behalf of Nandini..irony is the person who makes the whole world dance on his little finger..today sounding so helpless in front of a mere girl which means world to his world..his Nandini..

Shreya looked at Manik with something in her eyes..

Shreya : " bahut pyaar karte ho Nandini se?".. She asked in a very serious voice ..and Manik nodded..

Shreya : "achi bat hai..so mai Jo bolungi..tum karoge to prove your true love?".. She asked and Nandini was surprised ..Manik looked at her in determination and answered.

Manik : " anything for her.. ".. His voice depicts his love ..

Shreya then went towards her car..and came after some seconds..while Nandini was looking at her intently and Manik was determined..thinking that whatever will be the challenge..he will fulfil it for Nandini..For their love..

Shreya : " yeh lo..".. She gave him a gun and he looked at her in confusion..even Nandini was confused..but he took the gun from her..

Shreya : "shoot yourself!" ..she instructed with plain expression but this horrified Nandini and Manik looked at her with a smile..

Nandini : "Shreya are you out of your mind?.. Tujhe pata bhi hai what you are talking?".. She shouted and Shreya looked at her..

Shreya : " am in full sense..aur mujhe pata hai what am saying and what am doing?" .. She told her sternly and looked at Manik ..

Shreya : "kya hua? ..why you are standing still? ..bas itna he pyaar tha?".. She said with a smirk..and he smiled..

Manik : " tumne bahut choti Si cheez mangi Shreya..for her I can kill anyone and even can die..".. He said with honesty ..while Nandini was shocked..

Nandini : "pagal ho Gaye ho tum?..what's wrong with you both?".. She shouted while Shreya and Manik were looking at each other..

Manik pressed the trigger..and Nandini closed her eyes in fear but nothing happened..she opened her eyes and found Manik safe and sound..even he was shocked..

He looked at Shreya ..and she opened her palm in front of them..and there were all the bullets..

Shreya : " mujhe tumhari jaan nhi chahiye thi..I just wanted to be sure..and am glad ..meri Nandini ne ek correct decision liya..".. She said with smile and Nandini hugged her tightly with over joy..

Then Shreya gave Nandini's hand to Manik..asked him to keep her happy always..trio hugged..

(Flashback end)

Shreya : "that was an amazing day.."., she said with a big smile..and Nandini smiled..

Nandini : " a day which made three of us together..".. She said with a smile..

Nandini : "but what if us gun mei bullets hoti?.. Kuch bhi ho sakta tha Shree..".. She said in the scary manner on which Shreya chuckled..

Shreya : " tujhe mei idiot dikhti hoon kya?".. She said after turning her face to Nandini's side and she looked confused..

Shreya : "I knew..agar woh smartness dikhata or khudko shoot na karke Hume shoot karta toh kuch bhi nhi hota or uski reality sabne aa jati tere..and agar woh khudko shoot karta toh uski reality mere same aa jati..and that exactly happened..".. She told her what she thought that moment..and Nandini smiled at her..soon they both dozed off..

Screen freeze..

Hope you like the over dramatic situation ..if not then sorry ..sorry for not showing present.. But from next there will be only present.......

Tc..don't forget to vote and comment..

Love..Kajal :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

911K 42.8K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...
19.4K 1.5K 19
A re-imagination of MaNan's love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the characters, that a...
218K 5.9K 47
Mature content 🔥 ⚠ 18 plus Read at your own risk It's chapter 2 of only mine, as you guys know my old account was deleted by wattapd so I lost my...
448K 21.3K 43
#13 ky2 stories on 18th July 2016 Written by - Kajal [@angelove2]