Forget Me Not

By senpai-chann

It was supposed to be the usual. Aoba Jousei Volleyball Team would practice hard in the gymnasium. Oikawa's f... More

Zero | 零
One | 一
Two | 二
Three | 三
Four | 四
Five | 五
Six | 六
Seven | 七
Eight | 八
Nine | 九
Ten |十
Eleven | 十一
Twelve | 十二
Thirteen|十三
Fourteen | 十四
Fifteen | 十五
Sixteen | 十六
Seventeen |  十七
Eighteen | 十八
Nineteen |  十九
Twenty | 二十
Twenty-One | 二十一
Twenty-Two |二十二
Twenty-Three | 二十三
Twenty-Four | 二十四
Twenty-Five |  二十五
End Note
Questions & Answers
Fuyuki Sakura
Kokonose Kimi
Yamada Umi
[Last Name] Ryouichi
Deleted; Shooting Stars
First Sakura | 最初の桜
Deleted; The Person I Feel The Happiest With
Deleted; Best Friends

Forget-Me-Not | 勿忘草

3.6K 243 319
By senpai-chann

Character(s): All

Genre: Omake Chapter

Shipping: Oikawa x [Name]

Note: The 'happier' ending where Oikawa and [Name] meet again.

--

"[Name]-chan! Sakura-chan and Kimi-chan are waiting for you already."

"Hai!" The said girl replied, picking up her blazer as she traced her finger at the picture of her brother once more. "Ittekimasu, niisan." She smiled at the picture, whispering her goodbye before gently putting it back down, dashing out of the room.

Making her way to the stairs, she smiled at her friends who waited for her at the bottom of the stairs. She froze when she was about to step down the stairs. A sense of déjà vu hit her, causing her vision to blur. Suddenly, standing at the bottom of the stairs weren't Sakura and Kimi, but silhouettes of two males. She couldn't make out their faces or remember who they were. Her lips parted as an emptiness grew in her chest, as if she was missing someone, or something.

"[Name]?" Sakura called, snapping her back to reality. [Name] blinked and the silhouettes before her dissipated, fading back to Sakura and Kimi.

"Are you okay?" Kimi asked, raising her brow at the younger girl.

[Name] blinked at them for a moment before shaking the thought out of her head, making her way to her friends with a wide smile on her face. "Iie, it's nothing." She assured them, hooking her hands onto theirs. "Let's go."

"Have a safe trip!" Adrian and Hana waved at the girls as they closed the gate behind him.

"We will!" [Name] waved back and they started walking down the street, making their way to the train station.

"Do you think we got the same class again?" Kimi asked, turning to Sakura.

"Don't know." Sakura shrugged. "Probably."

"Three years in a row, huh?" Kimi grinned, tilting her head back to look at the sky. It was hard to believe that a new year had begun and both she and Sakura were now third years. She then turned to [Name], who was excitedly skipping her way by their side.

[Name] stared her polished brown shoes while she hummed, clearly in a great mood. Her older friends were relieved and glad that she wasn't nervous about being in the second year at all, back to being the cheerful and lively girl she was. As she watched her feet while she walked, she noticed the white lines of the road and decided to balance herself on it as she continued to walk.

She reached her hands out for more stability and focused on each of her steps, placed her foot before the other. She made sure to not step outside of the line, her lips pouting out in complete concentration.

"Be careful, [Name]-chan."

She whipped her head back and stopped when she heard the soft faded chuckled in the air. Turning around and realizing no one was behind her, she blinked, wondering about what she heard.

"[Name]? Doushita?" Kimi asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Did you forget something?" Sakura did the same, her face already filled with worry.

[Name] was quiet for a moment, body still turned around. A mysterious feeling tugged in her heart, a certain emptiness she couldn't quite grasp. "Did you hear that?" She asked quietly.

"Nani ka?" Kimi asked, raising her brow. She turned around too, trying to look at what the [Hair Color] was looking at.

"It's... Nothing." [Name] said, sounding as if she was trying to convince herself more than convincing her friends. She turned back to the front and got off the white line, walking closer to Sakura and Kimi.

--

Oikawa's eyes couldn't help but to avert to the white lines by the road as he made his way to the university campus. It was as though the white lines had some invisible force that acted just like a magnet, attracting his attention.

"Nee, Tooru-kun?" Oikawa turned back to his classmate at a nudge of his elbow. "Are you listening?" His classmate tilted her head as she asked, raising a brow at him. She let out a little pout, as if to tell him that she was a little upset that he wasn't paying attention to her.

"A-Ah... Sumanai..." He apologized, chuckling nervously.

"What were you looking at?" She asked, peeking to his side to catch a glimpse of what he was looking at.

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his jackets as the light spring breeze blew against them. "Oh... Nothing." He pulled his lips into a tight line to prevent himself from frowning. "What were you saying again?" He quickly asked, trying to change the conversation up a little.

His classmate lit up, smiling as she walked a little closer to him. She pointed at the forest tunnel they were walking in, where the sakura trees had bloomed perfectly. "Aren't they pretty?" She asked, looking up to the baby pink flowers.

"Yeah..." Oikawa nodded in agreement, though his heart was barely in it. "Really beautiful..."

"I've always wanted to walked under sakura trees like this." She confessed, cheeks lighting up in a slight pink. "I think sakuras are very pretty. They're my favorite flowers." And idea suddenly came up to her as she tugged onto Oikawa's sleeve, beaming at him in excitement. "Naa, Tooru-kun. What's your favorite flower?"

Oikawa paused for a moment, his lips parting in surprise at the question as he nearly forgot how to walk. A flash of blue popped up in his mind, making him clenched his jaw and pulled his hands into tight fists. Quickly, he was able to regain his composure and continued to walk. "Beats me," He pulled his lips into a smile, shrugging. "Maybe something blue."

--

Oikawa adjusted his glasses, flipping the page over before tapping the back of his pen against his book. Even though it was just the first week of being in university, the amount of assignments had easily piled up. He sighed, slumping against the table and glancing around the library.

How he wished Iwaizumi was there.

As if he had jinxed it, his cellphone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled out his cellphone and brightened up at the caller ID which displayed his childhood best friend's name. He snuck out of the library immediately, walking out to the veranda of the library.

"Iwa-chan! I was just thinking of you!" Oikawa exclaimed as soon as he picked up the call. "To think that you'd call as you crossed my mind, it must be fate!"

"That's some horrible fate I've got there." His best friend retorted from the other end of the line, making Oikawa frown.

"Hidoi na, Iwa-chan!" The brunette pouted and Iwaizumi could hear his childish pout from his end.

"Urusai, Kusokawa." Iwaizumi said and there was a slight shuffling sound. Oikawa wondered what he was doing now, where he was. It had been a while since they saw each other face to face.

"Nee, Iwa-chan?" The brunette asked, this time in a more solemn tone. "How are you there in Osaka?"

"Well, all is good. I really like the weather here, though it's not all that different from Miyagi." Iwaizumi shrugged. "What about you? Are you still fooling around like the dumbass you are?"

"Is that all you think of me, Iwa-chan? Unbelievable!" Oikawa pretended to cry although it was clear that he wasn't quite in the mood for jokes. "I'm good too, I guess... Tokyo University is a good university. Demo yapari, I'm still not quite used to this. Being away from you, that is." He laughed, attempting to lighten to mood although the bitterness in his laughter only made it worse.

"Really? I enjoy being away from you. I find it more peaceful."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Make sure you eat well, Kusokawa. And don't overwork yourself. Otherwise, I'll come over and beat your ass."

"If that's what it takes for us to meet then I'll do it." Oikawa chuckled. "Geez, Iwa-chan. You're like my mo -" He caught himself before he could finish the sentence. Pursing his lips, a dense silence settled between them for a while. Iwaizumi tightened his jaw, already able to imagine Oikawa's face as he tried to suppress himself.

Sitting by the edge of his bunk bed, Iwaizumi looked down to his feet, recalling a specifically painful memory for the both of them. He clenched his fist, remembering the stupid look on Oikawa's face as Iwaizumi grabbed him by his collar.

Both boys were in the captain's room. It was a month away from graduation and all the potential graduates were stressing out for their finals. Books piled up on Oikawa's desk, indicating that he had been doing some heavy revisions. However, they were knocked off the desk as Oikawa himself was pushed against it, shifting the desk.

"Stop fucking with me!" Rage seethed through the vice-captain's teeth and he grasped onto Oikawa's collar. The brunette remained silent, looking down to the ground as he was unable to look into his best friend's eyes.

He knew that they were angry. Disappointed. Hurt.

"Well, answer me, you dumbass!" Iwaizumi demanded, pulling Oikawa closer. Oikawa closed his eyes and swallowed. Thankfully, his parents were at Mae and Daichi's place. He didn't want to make them worry with all the commotion.

Oikawa forced his lips into a smile, trying to find some humor in the tense atmosphere they were in. "Iwa-chan, is 'dumbass' the only curse you can think of?" He chuckled, but it was dry and lacked of the humor he was hoping for.

"I'm asking you if you're faking your amnesia!" Iwaizumi demanded, tightening his grip on Oikawa's collar. "Was it all pretend?! Is this like some kind of sick joke to you?! Is it?!"

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa wrapped his fingers around Iwaizumi's wrist. He looked into his dark eyes, his own brown eyes lacking his usual shine in them. They looked as beautiful as ever, but no longer the same.

They were hollow.

"You were, weren't you?..." Iwaizumi mumbled under his breath, his grips slipping off Oikawa's clothes. "The entire time, it was all just pretense." Oikawa remained silent, no longer trying to force a smile on his face. It felt horrible to be in the situation they were in now, but he was somewhat relieved that he was able to just forget about putting on a smile for a moment.

Just as the silence started the drag, Oikawa was knocked down to his feet after receiving a heavy punch from Iwaizumi's fist. Stumbling backwards and tripping on his books, Oikawa fell on his bottom. He held onto his cheek as his head spun, trying to process the pain.

Iwaizumi pulled his lips in a thin line, looking down at the captain. His hand was trembling slightly from the intense amount of force when his knuckles collided with his best friend's face. Despite the burning anger inside of him, there was still a feeling of hopelessness within him. He realized that he was just as equally lost as the brunette was and that maybe, what Oikawa did was not wrong. It became difficult, almost impossible, to tell what they should have done.

After all, nothing was right anymore.

Without saying another word, he left. Oikawa remained on the floor after the vice captain had left. He just sat there, staring down on the floor. His punched cheek was throbbing painfully and he could feel the bruise slowly forming on his face. He put his hand over his chest, pulling his shirt into his own fist.

A soft whimper escaped his lips and Oikawa Tooru was back to where he started.

"Yo! I've been looking all over for you," Oikawa jumped at the sudden tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find his roommate grinning at him. With his dark bed headed hair and lazy looking grin, he reminded him of a cat. "Let's grab some lunch before heading to practice."

"Mm, iiyo." Oikawa nodded in agreement. He turned his attention back to the call. "Iwa-chan, I have to go. We'll catch up later."

"Do your stretches properly!" Iwaizumi reminded.

"Alright, alright!" The brunette laughed, hanging up before turning back to his friend. "Let's go, Tetsu-chan."

--

"What does your taste like?" [Name]'s date asked, smiling at her as he indicated that he wanted a bite of her ice cream. She blinked at him, not quite getting at where he was going. He chuckled to himself, finding her adorable. "Can I have a taste?"

"S-Sure!" [Name] stuttered, embarrassed she didn't get it. She scooped up a spoonful of her ice cream and handed him the spoon. Just as she thought he was going to reach his hand out to the spoon, he grabbed her wrist and pulled the spoon closer to him instead. She gasped at his sudden actions, face flushing in a bright royal red color as he took a bite with her still holding onto the spoon.

"Umai," He said, smiling in satisfaction as he released her hand. "It tastes so much sweeter because you fed me." She pulled her hand back shyly, putting her spoon back into her cup. Her heart pounded against her chest, the amount of her heat on her face was almost enough to give herself a heat stroke.

W-Wasn't that an INDIRECT K-K-K-KISS?! She mentally screamed, tugging tightly onto the hem of her dress. She was starting to lose her mind once more. It was already hard to believe that she got asked out on a date by him, but now they have even shared an indirect kiss. She was sure she would probably faint soon.

Her fingers subconsciously moved to her lips, tracing them gently. "Indirect kiss..." She muttered inaudibly, making her date raise his brow. She stared down at her feet, slowly feeling an emptiness build up in her. Suddenly, she was no longer embarrassed or excited about it. Instead, she felt a little lost, confused, as if something was missing.

"[Name]-chan?" Her date asked, leaning closer to the table. "What's wrong?"

She snapped out of her thoughts immediately, pushing away all her questions and confusion. "It's nothing," She shook her head, offering a smile even though it was slowly getting harder to do so. "What should we play next?"

--

HOLY COW. THIS IS HAPPENING. OH MY GOD. WOW. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. NIICHAN, ARE YOU WATCHING THIS FROM HEAVEN. PLEASE, CLOSE YOUR EYES. [Name] held onto her knees tightly, pursing her lips as she mentally screamed. She could barely look up to her date, who was sitting right across her. She knew that he was looking at her, smiling like always do. She'd love to look at that smile right now, since they were in one of the most romantic settings in the world.

The Ferris Wheel.

But she knew if she looked up, she would burst into a bright red color and possibly faint from the huge rush of blood to her face.

The capsule creaked as they ascended upwards. They were starting their descent when suddenly the capsule shifted. [Name] yelped, nearly jumping out of her seat. Her date held her arms, trying to calm the scared girl. When she realized that their faces were just inches away from each other, she quickly whipped it to the side, looking out the window. Her hands trembled at her heartbeat increased significantly.

Her stiffness disappeared as she realized the scenery outside. The sun was setting and everything shone in its bright red-orange light. Her lips parted as she forgot how to breathe for a moment. Oddly, a strange feeling tugged in her chest looking at the scenery. It was no longer embarrassment, or her face lighting up in a heavy blush.

It was no longer in her mind that she was on a date, that she was in the arms of his date, that their faces were just inches away from each other.

Instead, she started to realize that the emptiness within her was growing. It felt as thought her back was crumbling and she hadn't realized it until now. And slowly, that emptiness, those missing parts of her were eating her up.

Something's not right, she realized as she continued to stare out the window. The sun's bright light was starting to hurt her eyes but she couldn't look away. Her chest twisted and tears built up in her eyes. Something's wrong. Something's... Something's missing.

Before she could figure out what it was, her date had cupped her cheeks, turning her head to face him. He failed to realize her glassy eyes as he leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers. She widened her eyes at the contact, tears rolling down her cheeks.

It was supposed to be the best feeling in her life and she was supposed to be the happiest she had ever been. However, she felt nothing of that. Her heart was not racing like it was supposed to. Instead, it hurt, as if it was clawing onto her ribcages, begging to get out. Her hands and feet were supposed to be tingling with excited, but they were just numb, her senses no longer functioning. Everything about it felt completely wrong.

Pushing her date's shoulder's away gently, their lips parted away from each other. He raised his brow at her, wondering what he had done wrong. He grew concern at her tears and tried to ask her what's wrong. He received no reply as she continued to space out, her hands sliding away from his grips.

Someone's missing.

--

Oikawa sat by the table which was pushed up against the window of the library. Since it was the highest floor of the university building, he was able to look down at the people walking around the campus. He rested his chin on his palm, smiling softly to himself. The sun was setting, painting the Earth in it bright color.

"Nice view," Kuroo appeared behind him, taking a seat next to the brunette. "Sunset are beautiful huh?"

"They sure are," Oikawa nodded in agreement, watching the sun lower into the horizon dreamily.

"When we're this high up, its almost like a romantic scene on TV." Kuroo chuckled, leaning closer to Oikawa as he nudged him with his shoulder.

"Is that what you've been staying up all night watching?" Oikawa teased.

"You know," Kuroo ignored him, looking into the distance. "Those scenes where a couple shares the view of the setting sun in a Ferris Wheel?" Oikawa's breath hitched. "Ah... How romantic."

Oikawa bit onto his lower lips, the memories of him being a Ferris Wheel flashing in his mind. Those [Eye Color] eyes that reflected the scenery. The soft hands he held. The quiet conversations within the isolated them from the rest of the world. He felt a lump in his throat and everything choked him up. He continued to look out to the setting sun with knitted brows, trying to pull himself together.

"How romantic indeed."

--

Kimi looked up when a man rushed into the shop, ringing the bell as the door swung open. He looked a little anxious as he adjusted his collar, swallowing. She smiled at him, putting the scissors and the flower in her hand down. "Hey." He greeted her, raising a hand.

"You look awful." Kimi laughed at his nervousness., shaking her head. "I seriously hope you aren't going to ask Sakura to marry you with that look on your face." She teased, making her way to the back to pick up the bouquet of flowers he had ordered. He breathed a heavy sigh as he took the bouquet from her, inspecting each petal carefully.

"Do you think she'll like it?" He asked earnestly.

"I think she'll like it," Kimi shrugged. "But I doubt she'll say yes." Seeing the ddevasted look on his face, she laughed once more. She nudged him in attempt to comfort him. "I'm joking. I know she will accept it. After all, she's madly in love with you. If she doesn't, I'll probably file a suit against her for not using her brains."

"Thank you, Kimi-san." He breathed a sigh of relief, pulling the corner of his lips into a smile. "But I'm positive she'll win that case all by herself."

"Soudayo nee." Kimi nodded as they both laughed at the joke.

"Oh right, is [Name]-san not around?" He asked, looking around the shop for the said person.

"Ah, she went out for a delivery." Kimi explained, resuming on her flower and scissors. "She should be back in an hour or so."

"Sou ka..." He nodded. "Well then, please send her my regards. I'll be going now. Wish me luck." He waved at her, making his way out of the shop.

"Make sure you record her expression!" Kimi reminded as he exited the shop, leaving her all alone. Kimi chuckled to herself, shaking her head in slight disbelief. "Sakura's getting married, huh? Who would have guess?" She twirled the flower in her hands and stared at it dreamily. "That's good... I'm really happy for her..."

--

[Name] bent the stems of the flowers and twisted them together. As she did this, the two children paid close attention to her hands, trying to remember her every step although they couldn't possibly do so themselves.

"Hora," The [Hair Color] smiled, presenting them with her completed flower crown. She placed it on the girl's head, making the children gape at her in awe. "Do you like it?"

"Sugoii! It's so pretty!" The girl said, reaching out to the flower crown gently to feel it.

"Me too! Me too!" The boy said, looking up to [Name] excitedly.

"Alright," [Name] chuckled, nodding. She loved how enthusiastic both the children were, putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Which flowers should we use for you?"

"I want daisies!" The boy said, raising his hand up.

"Good choice!" [Name] nodded in agreement, pulling out the daisies from the bouquet on the table. Just as she was about to start making the flower crown once more, another woman walked into the room. She looked about 2 years older than [Name], with her long dark gray hair braided to her side.

The woman crossed her arm, crumpling the pastel yellow art apron she was wearing. "Kou-kun, Ai-chan, you shouldn't be troubling the flower oneesan." She smiled at the kids, shrugging lightly. "She's pretty busy, you know?"

"Yamada-sensei!" The kids exclaimed, smiling at their teacher. She smiled at them, waving a little before her sea blue eyes averted back to the [Hair Color]

"Ah, it's fine, Yamada-sensei." [Name] smiled at her before turning back to the children, putting a hand on each of their cheeks. "It's no trouble really." She assured them. "I love doing this for them too, so it's fine." She then started to weaved the flower crown, twisting and bending the stems of the flowers.

"I keep telling you to call me Umi," Umi sighed, taking a seat next to [Name] on the floor cushion. She picked out a flower from the bouquet herself and rolled it between her fingers, inspecting the flower closely.

"Gomen," [Name] chuckled, already a quarter done with the flower crown. "I'm just not adjusted to call you by your first name yet." Umi smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear, while tilting her head in her usual habit. She quietly observed the [Hair Color] next to her, tracing her every feature with her eyes. Though her smile was no longer the same as it used to be 10 years back, she was still thankful she was able to see her smile once more.

"There, it's done!" [Name] placed the flower crown on Kou's head. The young boy gasped at the flower crown on his head and broke into a wide smile.

"Thank you so much, flower oneesan!" He beamed, throwing his arms around her for an embrace. [Name] accepted the hug happily, wrapping her arms around his small body. She giggled, pulling the other girl into the embrace. Umi couldn't help but to giggle to at the scene before her.

"Will you be back again tomorrow?" The children asked after pulling away.

[Name] shook her head and offered an apologetic smile. "But I will see you again when Yamada-sensei orders more flowers for your art classes." She assured them, holding onto their little hands, trying to elevate the frown on their faces.

"Maybe she'll teach the next lesson," Umi winked. The kids cheered while [Name] raised her brow at Umi. "You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"I would be honored to," The younger female blurted, pleasantly surprised by the sudden invitation.

"Well then, I look forward to that class," Umi smiled. She gasped quietly when she remembered something, looking down at her watch. "Oh no, we've held you back for too long! You should probably return to the shop now."

"Ah, you're right." [Name] took a glance at Umi's watch. The adults stood up and walked to the entrance of the art school. Umi watched as [Name] slipped her feet into her shoes, waving at the children behind Umi as she did do. "Well then, I'll get going now."

"Have a safe trip back." Umi said.

"Thank you," [Name] nodded with a smile on her face.

--

"Ano, sumimasen." Oikawa apologized as he squeezed his way through the crowd, making his way out of the train. Thankfully, he made it just in time as the automatic doors behind him closed as soon as his other foot made it out of the train. He breathed a sigh of relief, adjusting his sling bag on his shoulder. He looked at his wrist and checked the time. Thankfully, he still had time to spare before the graduation. Smiling to himself, he decided to use the time to get a gift.

He grinned at the thought of Takeru graduating. It was hard to believe that the young cheeky monkey had grown into the young adult he was now. He grew taller and matured quite quickly. Following his uncle's footsteps, he entered Aoba Jousei and was one of the regular players in the volleyball team. Oikawa couldn't be more proud of his nephew.

He was walking down the street, wondering what to get when he noticed a floral shop in the distance. An idea popped into his head and he decided to get Takeru some congratulatory flowers. He whistled a light tune, a little excited to see his nephew's embarrassed face when he shows up with a large bouquet of flowers as he walked into the floral shop.

The bell rung as he opened the door to the shop and he was greeted by a slightly muffled voice. "Ittarashiai! I'll be out there to help you in a minute, please look around yourself first."

He took the chance to look around the floral shop by himself. He leaned forward, inspecting the available flowers. With his eyes closed, he inhaled the soft scent from the flowers, feeling his shoulders relax from the calming and alluring floral scents. Since it was spring, there was a variety of flowers in display, decorating the shop in different colors.

Oikawa stiffened when he saw a patch of blue in the corner of his eyes. Instinctively, he moved towards it, the smile on his face had already faded into a solemn look. His brows knitted as he reached out to the petal of the flower, feeling the cool texture of it.

"Now with the Forget Me Nots, I will never ever forget about Hajime-kun, Sakura-chan and Tooru-chan."

He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to shut the memory out of his mind. Unconsciously, he pulled his hands into fists, accidentally plucking the petal out of the flower. He gasped and held onto the petal guiltily.

He flinched when the bell to the door rang, indicating that the door was open. "Ah, ittarashiai. Is there anything I can help you with?" He whipped his head to the direction immediately and froze. It had been 10 years since he saw her last but he could still recognize her without a fraction of a doubt.

How could he ever forget?

The soft scent of her shampoo as the wind blows through her hair. The way her lips curled up when she smiles. The way her [Eye Color] eyes would sparkle as she looked up to him. The way her voice had so much enthusiasm and brightness in them.

All he could do was stand there, looking at her in disbelief as he stopped breathing.

How could he ever forget?

The way her hair sticks to her skin as she breaks into a cold sweat when she has an attack. The way her lips moved as she called out to him. The way her [Eye Color] eyes glistered with tears so frequently. The way her voice carried so much sadness that it broke him.

She offered a smile at him, tilting her head slightly. Slowly, her smile faded and she blinked at him. Suddenly, all of the emptiness she felt across the last 10 years gathered in her chest, threatening to break her ribs and just devour her. Her lips parted as her eyes started to water without reason. Staring into his chocolate brown eyes, her body instinct was screaming to rush to him, a complete stranger.

"W-Who..." She muttered in a shaky voice, the same exact voice that can instantly shatter his heart. Oikawa swallowed but the lump on his throat continued to grow. It was killing him and he wanted to just run out. But his body demanded to hear her voice, even if it was going to destroy him.

"Who are you?..."

Because Oikawa Tooru would never forget about [Last Name] [First Name].

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 110 8
An Oikawa Tooru short fic. ·✿·──────· · After all of those tears, she still forgave him. "I love you" it was poison in her system that slowly killed...
299K 14.8K 24
You're just a regular supporting character until you bump into 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮. You must've bumped into him really hard because now, you are...
15.1K 389 54
One night, you decide to go stargazing. What happens when you bump into someone who had the same idea? What happens when this person happens to be th...
425K 14.1K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...