Her.

By skylxght

More

One
Two
Three
Five

Four

35 2 0
By skylxght

[Lynn's POV]
Today was Friday, the last day I'd see her this week.
I couldn't meet her eyes today. I felt.. mistrustful. Although I've never connected with her more than the occasional eye contact, I feel as though she would trust me - which she can't. I can't let her do that, because eventually I will have to lose it.
I don't want to hurt her like that - or at all.
She watched me for a little longer today. I could feel her eyes on me, but strangely I didn't mind her looking. She wasn't like other people, who stared in ridicule, fear or hatred. No... She stared for other reasons. Deeper reasons. More... positive reasons.
I can't allow myself to be caught up in this. I can't allow my heart to control my mind. Before her, I was good at that; controlling my feelings was the least of my problems. Now?
Now I'm falling faster and faster, falling for her, falling for a girl I've never spoken to and never can speak to.
At least, I'm not supposed to speak to her. But I want to, so, so badly. She's the one person I really see; others are just a hazy blur of black and white. With her, I see full colours, clarity, so much more than just another faint outline. Yet here I am... Stuck, unable to talk to her.
I know that if I do, the feelings and the connection can only grow stronger. To know this is a daily torture - knowing I can look as much as I want, but nothing can never go beyond that.
Alexa San Román has captured my heart.
She won't let it go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
163K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
79.8K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...