dissolve. nh

By ridicuIed

dissolve is a story about niall horan, professional boxer and popular player, who seems to have his eye on s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
epilogue

Chapter 38

4.4K 101 24
By ridicuIed

Moment’s later, I lay under Niall, already panting even though nothing had been done but heavy kissing. I was still in my dress and heels, but Niall’s shirt had been discarded, his bare top-half on full display. My fingers ran over the smooth skin as my eyes closed, ecstasy shooting through my body every time his lips moved down my neck. Soft sounds escaped me as he ground his hips into me, both of us needing the friction more than anything else.

His lips worked on the underside of my jaw, barely touching me but coaxing moans out of me with ease. He sucked on a sensitive part of my neck and I moaned his name, short and desperate. His whole body tensed even more and he rose onto his knees, pulling my body up with him, still sucking on my neck. I placed my hands on his strong shoulders, my skin burning under his touch. His fingers found the zip and dragged it down, pulling the straps off of my shoulders. 

No words were shared as he laid me back down, dragging my panties down with one hand and reaching into his drawer with the other. Then his warm, rough hands were running softly over my legs until they reached my ankles, bringing his mouth down to kiss the inside of my calf.

I was shaking, in complete bliss and all he was doing was removing my shoes. His eyelashes brushed my skin as he blinked, and then his muscular body was covering my own. My shaking hands worked on his belt, finally pulling it apart and popping the button on his pants so that I could push them over his arse and eventually off of his lower half.

He pulled down his boxers, looking up at me through his lashes with his electric blue eyes. He rolled the condom down over his length, holding himself above me with one hand, his muscles bulging and sending a shiver shooting from my head down to my toes. He lowered himself down onto his forearms, his face right beside mine and his breath warming my face.

“I’m gonna make you feel so good, Baby.” He rasped, and then rocked into me. 

My thighs clenched around his hips and my head fell back, my eyes closing. His thrusts were slow and filling, his swollen lips pressing my neck and shoulders and collar bones and breasts, sucking, biting and leaving marks. He pressed his chest into mine, my breasts against him as he thrust slowly, repeatedly hitting that spot inside me.

“Niall, right there.” I pleaded, arching my back as much as his restraint would let me.

Tender kisses were littered on my shoulder and then his lips were at my ear. “Shh, Baby. Don’t scream.” He whispered, a tingle running through my body.

I nodded, moaning again. 

His speed picked up, a banging resounding through the room, mingling with the sounds of love. I recognized it briefly as the headboard knocking into the wall, and I appreciated the fact that he didn’t live in an apartment. He’d fisted the white material of his sheets, his face screwed up in concentration as he pleased me, his sweaty hair sticking to his forehead.

The temperature had shot up what felt like a hundred degrees, but he kept going. Sensations ran through my body, one after the other and I couldn’t keep up, the pleasure was too much.

“I’m so close.” I cried, a tear leaking out of the corner of my eye.

He kissed it away, going harder than ever but still slow. His pace was steady as he brought a hand between us, pressing the pad of his thumb to my bundle of nerves and rubbing fast, soft circles. My fingers wound into his short hair and I was sent over the edge, his name falling from my lips in a scream.

He reached his climax just as I did, and we came down together, mine lasting a bit longer than his. When it was over, he collapsed on the bed beside me, hauling me into his side and wrapping his strong arm around me. He was so gentle with me as he swept the hair back from my face, my eyes closing slowly from exhaustion.

I took in deep breaths, trying to calm the shaking of my body but it was to no avail. His fingers ghosted over my body, sparks flying all over my skin again. He sat up, leaving me briefly to cut the light off and drag the duvet over us, his warmth returning and staying. Our legs intertwined and he stretched me out across his chest, bringing his hands down to rest on my body. One was placed on my lower back, his thumbs rubbing lazy circles while the other was on my thigh, remaining still.

“I love you.” I panted, seconds from falling asleep. His lips pressed to my forehead, and he returned the words.

“I love you back.”

It was a shot in the dark as I fell asleep on his chest. 

__

Niall was awake before I was. I knew because it was cold, and I was all alone in his giant bed. I glanced at the clock, groaning because it was only nine o’clock. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, looking around and holding the sheet up to my bare body. That sparked a smile, remembering what happened last night. I climbed out of the bed and reached for my panties, pulling them over my butt and standing up straight. I stretched my arms over my head, arching my back and yawning. 

A low whistle resounded from the doorway, and I squealed and covered my chest, turning around. It was just Niall, clad in athletic shorts, a hoodie, Nikes, and a beanie pulled over his blonde locks, and I knew he’d been out running. He wore a cocky smirk, a laugh falling from his lips as he leaned against the doorframe. He looked sweaty and his nose was red.

“Don’t hide, Baby. This is a nice sight to come home to.” He winked, and I glared, fighting off my own smile.

“Whatever.” I grumbled, flopping facedown on the bed and reaching for my phone on the table.

I heard his footsteps around the room, and when I looked, he was sat on his trunk at the foot of the bed, pulling off his socks and shoes, then his hoodie. He pulled the beanie away, his sweaty hair sticking up in every direction. Next were his shirt and shorts, and he stole a glance. 

I looked down at my screen, blushing because he’d caught me staring. Then he stood, making his way over to the bathroom. “I’m going to shower. You’re welcome to join if you want, Babe.” He winked.

I scoffed as he disappeared, laughing. He left the door cracked, and minutes later the shower started up. Sighing and debating with myself, I blushed at all of my thoughts currently going on before looking at my phone screen, assuring Cassie that I would be there tonight. Shaking my head and mumbling that I would regret what I was about to do, I pushed up from the bed and padded over to the bathroom. 

Quietly, I pushed the door open, Niall’s humming becoming louder. Then his lyrics took a turn, and I chuckled. “…And, my girlfriend doesn’t think I know, but she’s in the bathroom about to get inside with me.” He said, and the curtain was pulled back a little, and he poked his head out, shampoo all over his hair and dripping down his neck to his shoulder.

He quirked up an eyebrow, eyeing me because I wasn’t covering myself.

“Welcome to my shower.”

He disappeared, and this time I laughed. I stripped down and stepped into the shower, Niall’s back turned to me, I wet my hair as he rubbed in his shampoo, looking at me over his shoulder. We switched places, only I was still facing his back as he rinsed the soap from his hair and I put mine in. My eyes skimmed over his back, his bare bum, and his legs before I couldn’t resist, reaching out and poking him in his bum. He jumped a little bit, swatting behind him and making me laugh.

“Stop touching my arse.” He said gruffly, but he laughed a little, and that made me giggle.

“Sorry, I was just so…voluptuous.”

He pulled a face, and we switched spots. I was still cracking up, rinsing the soap from my hair.

“My girlfriend thinks my bum is ‘voluptuous’.” He mumbled, causing me to laugh again. 

We finished our shower, nothing happening besides a few quick, stolen kisses here and there. I was out first, wrapping a towel around my body and exiting as Niall shut the water off and followed suit. I grabbed a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt, slipping them on and drying my hair with a towel as he pulled on boxers and shorts.

“What are we doing today?” I asked, and he shrugged.

“I have a session with a regular guy later on, around three, so we can hang around until then. You?” He asked, and we moved ourselves to the couch in the living room.

“I have work later tonight, but that’s not until four.”

He grinned, pulling me into his side. “Sweet. That means I can take a nap now and you wake me up later and we’ll get lunch.”

I laughed, nuzzling his neck and snatching the remote from his hand.

“Deal.” I agreed, and his eyes fluttered closed.

I pressed a soft kiss to his jaw, lying back down. 

Two movies later and a few cups of tea, I was starting to get bored. I’d moved so that I was sat facing the TV in between Niall’s legs as he napped on, but I was sitting up straight. I looked behind me to Niall, about to wake him up but stopping dead when I saw how peaceful and still he looked, soft snores falling from his lips.

I smiled, pushing his hair off of his forehead gently before I turned back around, scanning the room for something to do. When I spotted his X-Box and video games, I got off of the couch and silently chose a game, sliding it in the slot. I grabbed his controller and waited for it to start. 

I started a new game since he’d already beaten it and set everything up, my eyes glued to the screen. The minute I completed the mission, I was hooked. I sat there for God knows how long before Niall’s legs moved and he stretched, but I was still playing, not paying attention.

“Bleu, what are you doing?” He asked, his voice thick and deep with sleep, another yawn coming on.

“Playing X-Box.” I mumbled, no emotion what-so-ever.

“Yeah, I see that. But why?” He asked, his fingers tracing my spine through the t-shirt of his I wore.

“’Cause.” I murmured, hitting the buttons rapidly as another squad came to attack me.

I was dying slowly, and I no help at all, so I died after a little while trying to fight. “Shit! Fuck!” I yelled at the TV.

Niall laughed, sitting up so his chest was against my back. He snatched the controller out of my hands, and I whipped around to face him, glaring.

“Hey!” I said, reaching for it.

He held it above his head, out of my reach. “Oh, nuh-nuh no. You were rude.” He stated, his eyes glinting.

“But I lost!” I exclaimed, my voice going high and I continued to pursue the controller.

“No.”

He pushed me back lightly, and I glared. Knowing I had to get that controller back somehow, I launched myself at him, smashing my lips into his own. 

His arms went limp, just enough for me to reach out slightly as if I was going to wrap my arms around him and snatch the controller.

“Haha!” I shouted, whipping around to face the television once more and clicking resume.

He huffed, thumping his forehead onto my shoulder. “I can’t believe I fell for that.” He grumbled.

I shrugged. “Sucks for you.”

“I still got a kiss.” He said coyly, and I grumbled something along the lines of ‘shut the hell up’.

He laughed, and let himself fall back against the couch. “What time is it?” He asked, and I checked the time on the receiver.

“Ermm, two-fifteen.” I said, clicking some buttons and moving forward.

“Alright, would you like me to go ahead and take you home?” He asked, and I nodded, smiling and pausing the game. 

__

“Well, I mean, it was all just a bullshit weekend anyways.” I said to Cassie, skimming along the list of people that were supposed to be coming in.

She laughed, leaning against the counter. “Yeah, I’m sure. So was mine. There was just so much shit with my Mom that happened.” She huffed, and I nodded, letting her know I was listening.

“What happened?”

“Well, you know how I was supposed to go see her this weekend? Well, when I got there, she was drunk and high off God-knows-what pills her new boyfriend got her. I mean, she’s fifty-six for crying out loud! And then she took her car out while I was asleep, and apparently hit something because she had this huge dent in her car and her forehead was bleeding and-I just don’t know what to do.” She said, rolling her eyes up toward the ceiling.

“Aw, I’m sorry.” I said sympathetically.

“It’s alright. I think I’m just done for now.” She said, and I gave her a grim smile.

“Well, hey, I have an idea. Why don’t I call up one of my girlfriends and you come over this weekend and we have a girls night?”

She gave me a pretty smile and a nod, and I grinned.

“Great! You’ll love Nicole!” I said, but I was interrupted by a customer. 

I led them to their table, and the rest of the night went by smoothly. I was in my car and on my way home when something caught my eye. I was on a road that wasn’t normally busy, so there wasn’t any traffic at this time of night. But I saw smoke, whirling up toward the sky in a huge cloud, coming from around the bend and through the trees. I slowed down in case something was happened and turned down the music that was blasting through my speakers.

My brow was furrowed in confusion as I leaned forward, coming to a stop at the various lights on police cars that sat in the road, blocking off what looked to be a wreck. I flipped on my interior lights as a cop approached me, shining his flashlight through my window. I rolled it down and leaned a little out.

“Hello, officer. What’s going on?” I asked, too nosey to be on my way.

He gave me a wary smile. “Are you kin?” He asked, and I gave him a ‘huh?’ face.

“No, I don’t think so. Can you tell me who it is?” He took a deep breath. “Are they dead?”

He ran a hand over his face, shaking his head ‘no’, so I could breathe a little bit.

“No, he’s not dead. But he’s injured pretty badly. Him and the girl.”

“What?” I asked, and he nodded.

“Yes, it’s a man in about his lower twenties, and a girl about the same age. They’re both unconscious and banged up.”

“W-who is it?” Only one thing was running through my mind right now.

“Well, I can’t really disclose that information-”

“But you asked me if I was kin, and how will I know if you don’t tell me?” I protested, and he gave me a look.

“Well, if you really must know, I can show you them. They’re in an ambulance, and we can’t get in touch with family. Follow me.” He said, and I obliged, taking my keys with me. 

We made our way to the long white vehicle, and they had the doors wide open. The officer nodded a head at me to go ahead and have a look, so I hoisted myself into the ambulance, my heart dropping into my stomach. The worst possible thing was running through my mind, and it was confirmed when I got a look at his face. 

Liam lay out cold on the gurney, and I knew my suspicions were confirmed. I put a hand over my mouth, backing out of the vehicle before I knew what I was doing. I sprinted over to the other one, climbing in and gasping at what I saw.

Nicole was on the other one, a mask over her face and things beeping in the vehicle. EMT’s were working on her, and the officer came up to the other one.

“Do you know them?” He asked, and I nodded, fighting off the tears.

“Yes. Yes I know them.”

“Alright, well, we’re taking them away now. Follow them in your car, and they’ll let you know what’s going on.”

I nodded, and gave him my information before making my way to my car, numb to the feeling of anything. I cranked it up and pulled away from the scene, unable to breathe, but I made my way after them as best I could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.2K 66
On hiatus until I'm finished with exams and all that stuff (June/July) Dream has been in the prison for a long time; it's been over half a year sinc...
2.2M 64.4K 31
โEvery time I ran, I ran to you. I meant it every time I said I loved you.โž
262K 10.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
151K 3.8K 27
~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ '' ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. '' ~~~~๐– ณ~~~~ avatar the way of the water oc x oc