Her.

By skylxght

More

One
Three
Four
Five

Two

51 2 0
By skylxght

[Lynn's POV]
Every day I see her.
She walks along the street across from where I sit, her hair changing shade as she moves from the sunlight to the dark, thick shadows of the houses lining the street. I cherish the fleeting moment I see her each day.
Sometimes she pauses, looks at me. More often than not. I look back occasionally, but I've never spoken to her.
I don't feel I need to, to understand her. That never stops me wanting to.
Sometimes I hide my gaze, tilting my head to the floor, but when she walks by I never truly look away. How can I? How could anyone?
One time, she smiled as she walked. The memory of her happiness is etched so deep in my mind, I can never forget the explosion I felt in my own mind when I saw her that way.
I wish I could be the cause of that happiness.
Maybe we have a connection, maybe connections don't exist. Maybe that doesn't matter. I know this girl is special, and that does matter.
She matters.
But I can't act on how I feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...