Pink and Heartbreak

By Yoonworks

She had always wanted to mend the relationship between her and her half-brother. So she did everything to sec... More

Half-Brother
Annoying
Dirty Thoughts
Contact
Conversation
Confuse
Embarrassment
Dance With Him
Video Call
Cozy
Confrontation
Hug
Bed
The brother
Pink Fortress Grumpy
Pink Episodes
Born Singer
Funny clips
Endless Episodes
His sister?
Playful
Date
Sneaky
Visitor
Mom
Drifting Apart
Misunderstanding
Trouble
Truth
Heartbeat
Apology
Absence
What Matters
Heartbreak
Leaving
Realize
Too late?
Never too late
Last Chapter - Boundless
Epilogue

First Meeting

15.3K 599 157
By Yoonworks

Jin's POV

I was staring right through the door before me contemplating if I should go first or let the others do it.

We are in front of the president's office. 

Yes, the owner of the company's office. Don't ask me why because I don't know the full details myself but one thing is for sure, we are in trouble.

In my entire years of stay in this company since my training days, I was only called for two different reasons: one is if I did a really good job and the second is if I cause any trouble that would be needing the owner's intervention. 

Seeing that we haven't made any comeback yet and our manager isn't giddy about being called, it basically means we are here because of a very bad reason.

I can hear Jungkook and Rapmon bickering at the back. Apparently, Jungkook went back late last night. 

I feel pity for him. He has Rapmon for a roommate. 

Don't get me wrong. Namjoon is so kind and he always makes sure to take care of us but being the leader is a lot for him that's why he is always worrying about us. Which literally means he nags a lot. I mean, a lot. He nags more than my mom.

"If this has to do anything with you being late last night Jungkook, I swear, I'm gonna hit you in the butt." 

It's funny how he's so pissed off but Jungkook is just leaning his head on V's left shoulder. Maybe he is too sleepy to even respond.

Being the happy pill that I am, I answered for our pitiful maknae.

"Ah, Namjoon! Why are you even scolding our maknae? Jungkook and I were practicing until midnight." I said proudly smiling. I even opened my arms waiting for our maknae's hug in return for saving him. 

But I received a not so strong hit from Namjoon instead. I heard Jimin laughing from behind.

"Ah, Namjoon! Why did you hit me? Is that how you should treat your hyung?"

He smiled apologetically. He never failed to give me the chills. I shrugged at the thought. 

"Hyung, how did you practice together when I saw you snoring last night in your room. Yoongi hyung actually went inside our room because he can't sleep." V intervened.

Yoongi linked his arms with Jimin and faced me. "I came inside your room last night and I was this close into putting in some cotton on your nose last night. I thought war has broken out. Really!" Showing his two fingers an inch apart. "You need to go on surgery,"

I can see Taehyung's shoulders moving because he can't stop laughing. I turned to him. I smacked him on the head. "Taehyung-ah, stop moving. Kookie is sleeping."

"Why don't you replace me instead if you are so worried?" He told me. "I wonder what you two both did last night that made this poor kid so exhausted." He added.

Yoongi released Jimin's arms from his and hit him but Jimin refused.

I was about to respond when the president's secretary came and asked us to come inside. Jungkook immediately composed himself while we push Namjoon to go in first.

I know meeting with the boss is never always a good thing because right now, we are standing outside of a very huge house not knowing what to do. We were waiting for our manager because we don't have a key.

I was right when I said it's about to go down when we came to the president's office.

Apparently, an article came out linking Jungkook and Yerin into a dating scandal. There were some articles that are coming out saying they were out together. 

It was pretty absurd actually but the president was concerned about it as there was a negative response from the fans. 

Yerin is even being hated on SNS but we can't do anything about it. The management will release a statement but we were told to prepare for our comeback.

I'm not sure why but we were sent to someplace we don't know to stay. They said something about cooling things off and starting fresh until all the issues cool down.

So here we are, the seven of us, patiently waiting inside the van. 

I took a glance behind. I ran shotgun earlier so I was sitting in front. 

Everyone is sleeping except for me and Taehyung. He is currently listening to some music while checking our Twitter. I guess he is bored. We've been waiting here for around ten minutes already.

Jungkook is sleeping at the back while he was lying on Taehyung's lap. 

I took my phone from my back pocket and took a picture of the house from the outside.

"This is beautiful. " I said to myself. I wonder who owns the house.

The president told us that we can stay here until we have our comeback and no one will bother us here.

I was about to take another one when a knock came from the window. The car was tinted but I can clearly see our manager outside.

"Finally." I was sitting in front so I immediately alerted the guys.

 "Hey guys, I think we can go outside. There are not many people so no one's probably gonna see us." I happily wake the guys up.

They wake up one by one except for Yoongi. As always.

I threw my mask at him and he immediately woke up once he was hit on the nose. I laughed as he threw my mask back. I'm pretty sure he will get me back later for this.

We all went outside and took out our things. Everyone's sleepy except for me.

I happily cheered. "Guys! I think we will enjoy this place. Look!" I told them. 

There is so much to appreciate the place. A picturesque landscape came before us. It was perfect. Anyone can tell that the owner is taking care of the place.

No one bothered to check the place. I guess they are really tired as Namjoon gave us a killer practice last night because of what happened.

Jungkook practically begged last night asking for forgiveness just so we can go home. 

We followed our manager inside. He swiped the card on the door and we entered one by one.

I put my things on the cushion and looked around.

The house was very beautiful. I can see the glass door from the back and I exclaimed upon seeing an indoor pool installed outside.

"Yah! This is awesome." I exclaimed. 

Taehyung also took his time admiring the place while Yoongi and Jungkook immediately lay down the sofa for a good rest.

Namjoon was talking with our manager. I didn't bother to listen as I saw some clothes hanging outside of the doorknob. I can hear some soft music coming from the room.

I turned to my manager but he's gone while Jhope is trying to wake up the two. I almost laughed when I saw Yoongi kicking Jhope when the other was trying to wake him up.

No one wakes up Yoongi. He can be a little devil sometimes. 

I turned to our manager. "Yah, Namjoon, someone is here," I told him.

"Huh?"

I must have caught everyone's attention as they all look at me.

I pointed at the door on the right side.

"I think someone is inside that room. I can hear some music playing." 

They all look at the door I'm pointing at and tried to listen. The tune sounded familiar. Someone was humming along with the song.

Taehyung gave me a knowing look. He must have thought the same because I'm sure our song "Butterfly" was the one playing. Are we going to live with a fan? We gave each other some looks when the door suddenly opens.

I was frozen in place when I saw a girl coming out of the room wearing only an oversized BTS shirt. 

It's obvious that she did not dry her hair. There's still some water dripping from her hair. 

I gulped. She's not wearing any pants. 

I must have been dreaming. This girl is no joke. Even with her hair disheveled, anyone can tell that she's close to being a goddess. 

She has a pair of deep-set eyes that I'm sure you will never stop on staring. Her nose was pointed which complimented her pale thin lips. She may be few meters apart from me but I'm sure she's not that tall.

I can't help but give her a staredown. I'm pretty sure she's wearing a pair of black undies from the inside as I can see it because of the light.

I stopped checking the girl out after I heard a very loud scream. 

The girl must have been shocked as she screamed at the topped of her lungs while Jungkook immediately jumps from the sofa and push the girl back inside the room.

We were all standing frozen.

"Wait a moment." I started but I can't seem to put a phrase on it.

The next thing I knew is Jungkook shouting. He seemed to be scolding the girl inside the room. I never knew Jungkook can jump over a sofa before. 

Ooops, he probably can, as expected from our golden maknae.

Right, I'm sure I saw Jungkook's name at the back of the BTS shirt.

She can't be Jungkook's girlfriend, right? I hope not. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.9K 33
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 1 of 7** COMPLETED- A love story between a shy girl and the leader of the world's biggest boy band. Would he be able to he...
10.7K 379 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
99.2K 2.6K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
30.4K 1.5K 18
"Are not you ganna spread these pretty legs for me like you did before on our first night?"- his dark eyes spoke as those venomenous words fell from...