Pink Fortress Grumpy

Jisoo's POV

"Where the hell was my strawberry ice cream?" I muttered as I open the freezer in the kitchen. 

After flipping the goddamn refrigerator trying to find my sweets, I slammed the door closed, a little pissed that I was not able to locate it.

"I'm sure I still have two tubes left..." with a heavy heart, I looked around the kitchen trying to see if there are still apples left on the counter. 

She forgot to do the shopping the other day so they're missing some groceries. My tears started to flow down my cheeks when my eyes landed on the garbage bin that's almost full on the side.

"My ice cream..." the mere sight of the tubes of ice cream in the garbage bin near the sink broke my heart.

"You little brat. Whoever you are. I will not talk to you because you ate my ice cream." I said to myself as I walk back to my room.

"Oh, Jis---" V stop-dead when he saw me crying and immediately put his hands on my shoulder. "Yah, are you okay?" he asked, the look of confusion showing on his face.

Instead of answering, I merely shake my head then continued walking, leaving him confused in the hallway. 

Before I reach the door in my room, I came across two other people.

"Yah, noona, why are you crying?" I heard Jimin asked. Like V, I simply ignored him.

"Don't mind her." I heard my brother said perhaps, understanding what's happening.

I just entered my room, took one of my big teddy bears then went out of the living room. 

I ignored the confused looked on JHope and Namjoon's eyes who were both sitting on the couch probably surfing the net.

I plopped down on the large beanie bag in the middle of the living room. I may have not been careful as I heard a grunt from the side when my weight made contact with the poor bag.

"Yah, Jisoo, you little brat," Yoongi said as he eyed me real bad.

"Shut up old man. Go and fuck your room." I told him. His eyes went wide, probably shocked that I talked back.

"Chill dude, you can have the beanie bag, okay," he said then stood up kicking Namjoon and Hoseok on the couch so he can sleep.

The two decided to sit on the floor.

"By the way. I hate everyone of you." I told them, still sulky with my ice cream. 

You see, it's that time of the month already. 

You get what I mean if you're a girl.

For some. having their period may not affect their normal lives. The problem is, I get weird when I have my period.

I get grumpy. 

I cry over small things. 

I hate people. 

I get sassy. 

I might even hit you if I'm not in the mood.

I just hate it.

I reached for the remote on the table and opened the television. I did not even notice the maknae line joining us in the living room.

"Yah, Jungkookah, what's her problem?" 

"Is she okay?"

I heard Hoseok and Namjoon asking my brother. I didn't even pay attention. Instead, I focus my attention on Spongebob in front of me.