Dance With Him

Jisoo's POV

While munching some delicious pancakes, I silently watch the boys who were busy practicing the choreography for their title track. 

The passion that they have for their craft is truly admirable.

My eyes every followed every movement that they make, so swiftly yet precise.

A lot of people don't know that behind those three or four minutes of performances are more than a month-long preparation for their idols.

These idols have to eat less than what I do and practices more than eight hours a day but people just go and throw negative thoughts about them.

Their parents must have been so proud as their children are giving all they have to pursue their dreams and make a lot of people happy. What most people don't know is that these kids sacrifices all the time that they should be spending with their family just so they show a flawless and perfect performance. They want to give the best that they can to give back to those people that love and supports them.

I can still remember how every time I call from overseas, I'd always ask if Jungkook was home. Jungkook's mom would never tell but I knew from her voice how much she misses him.

We knew how much my brother loves what he's doing and we don't have the heart to take away something that is precious to him. Besides, Jungkook would always try to go home whenever he has time.

And I know how much he treats the boys as his family.

When we were younger, we would always copy the steps of the famous songs that are out. It is one of the things that we have in common, we both love dancing but unlike him, I can't hit a single note.

I watched as they all stopped to take a break. Jin and Namjoon went out the practice more while the others sat at the floor drinking water.

"Yah!!"

My head snapped on Jungkook's direction when I heard his voice.

Did he just call me?

This kid.

I can't believe this. We may not be in the best terms but he can't disrespect me nonetheless.

I gritted my teeth as I stood up. This kid needs some serious scolding.

"Yah!!!" I pointed as I walked towards him. "Don't call me that. I'm still older than you, you know," I told him, my face not hiding the frown. I heard him chuckle. 

He put his arms on my shoulder once I reached the spot beside him.

My eyebrows furrowed.

"Hoseok hyung!" He called. My eyes followed his line of eyesight.

JHope, who is checking his phone looked at us questioningly.

"Can you play the second song?" He asked politely.

Hoseok, who's as clueless as I am, just followed and played the song.

My face snapped at my brother's direction. He smiled at me and put down his arms around my shoulders then shrugged. A few seconds later, the music "Danger" started.

"I'm going to bet all that I have that you know how to dance this song," He told me. My face immediately lit up when I realized what he wants to do. He wants us to dance together, like how we use to.

He is already dancing when I turn to face the mirror. 

I laughed as he was already doing the breakdance at the beginning