A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

By StayNerdyMySexyBeast

Nick and Jess twin brothers and best friends, that was until 9th grade when Nick came out of the closet. Jess... More

A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
2)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
3) A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
4)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
5)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
7) A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
8)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
9) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
10) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
11) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
12) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
13) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
14) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
15) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
16)A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)
17) My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)
18)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)
19)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)
20)My Homophobic Gay Lover (boyxboy)

6)A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

80.4K 2.3K 1.1K
By StayNerdyMySexyBeast

Zain---------------------------------------------->

I slammed the car door shut behind me slowly walking up the drive way to my house. Today was so much fun but then I remembered mom and dad went to the movies tonight leaving me home alone with Jess. Usually when this happened I would stay over at Jakes but his Dad just got back from some 4 week business trip and wanted to spend “family time. Psh like I am not considered family!

I cautiously unlocked the front door and stepped inside. I sprinted to my room as quietly and quickly as I could. I slammed the door shut to rub it in Jess face that I was safely in my room. A while ago my brother wouldn’t care where we were if he could punch or kick me he would and without proof he never got in trouble. So I took it upon myself to put cameras over the house to catch Jess. Jess didn’t know about them till my parents just had to show him the tape where it caught him pounding on me. After that he took down all the cameras except for the one in my room.  Leaving my room the safest place for me when no one else is home.

I changed into my short leather shorts and nothing else; that’s right I am gay! I blasted a remix of Ke$ha and Lady Gaga on my CD player and dance around like a mad man! I was bent over shaking my butt in the air whipping my hair back and forth when my door opened. I froze in place hoping the intruder wouldn’t see me and leave. But instead the door closed and the person walked slowly around me room, “Just because you are frozen doesn’t mean I can’t see you!” a sexy voice chuckled. I still didn’t move.

Then I felt a huge hand smack my butt! Blushing like mad I ran into my closest leaning against the door. I knew that Zain could easy push the door open even with my body pushing against it. “Nicky!” he whispered my name and I almost ran out to him.

“No I am not coming out of the closet! Not after what happened last time I did!” I shouted at him’ he just laughed.

“Nicky, Jess went to the store to get some soda and pizza. Were all alone!” he tried to seduce me but I learned my lesson.

“Nope! No go be despite somewhere else!” I heard Zain whine and walk away from my door. Slowly opening the door I snuck a look and saw Zain with his shirt off and undoing his pants! I franticly slammed the door shut, scared of what he was planning!

“No thanks!” I could hear the smirk on his lips. I buried myself farther into my wardrobe and behind my clothes. “Nick, come out please?”

“N-no!’ I strutted.

“Nick, out now!” he demanded. Little by little I walked out of the closet and into my room with my eyes glued shut. “Open your eyes,” he said more softly that I just couldn’t say no. I opened my eyes to see Zain standing there in all his glory!

“Nope this is not happening!” I shook my head, “This is just a dream and I will wake up and feel disappointed. Then I will unfortunately tell Zain about this dream and he will freak!” I talked to myself. Zain rolled his eyes.

“Not the reaction I usually get but it will do!” he stepped forward. I tried me hardest on keeping my eyes locked on his and not roaming his body.

“I thought you weren’t gay?” I questioned him before he did anything he would regret.

“I am experimenting, like you said you would help me with,” he said calmly. Why is he so calm?! Is he used to being naked in front of guys? Well he does have to shower in front of other guys after PE and football practice…

“When I said I would help I meant like dating and kissing not going full out!” I was a virgin and I want to stay this way!

“Well I thought that it would be easier if we just well you know, just to see if I liked it or not…” he blushed.

Aw now how can I say no to that adorable face?! Wait what am I talking about?! No I am saving it for the love of my life not a one night stand!

“Um well I don’t think that’s the best way,” I tried talking some since into him, “it will just freak you out! I think we should start slow like holding hands, dates, and stuff like that,”

“Whatever,” he mumbled then slowly pulled his clothes back on. As soon as his pants where on and buttoned I attacked! I pushed him on my bed and crushed his lips with mine and let him swallow my tongue. Well he tried to. We were so into the make out section, neither one of us heard the door open nor the feet walking up the steps to my room till it was too late.

“What the hell is going on here?!”

======================================================================

sooo i know it is really short! but i wanted to end it here to see who you think is at the door?!?! so write a comment on who you think is at the door and what you think is going to happen!! i bet you will never guess!! i still dont even know who it should be yet!

first person to vote gets the chapter dedicated to them!! i am so thankfull to all my fans and readers!! 5 votes on the last chapter in one day!! can i get 15 votes on this chapter in 4 days?! *Cross fingers!* it would make me so happy!

upload:thursday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 110 44
Jake was troubled, did what was considered to be 'bad' things but he just wants to live. He's extremely loyal, funny but brave. Devon was a smart gu...
23.2K 780 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
263 10 9
Before Adrian's older brother Nick died, Nick made Derek, his best friend, promise to look after his family. Many years later, Derek is keeping his p...
32.4K 1.3K 41
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...