Curse Those Onyx Eyes and Tha...

By Marshall313

Mari Emiko, and Akatsuki member, suddenly finds herself in the biggest situation yet. The Sasuke situation. Y... More

Prologue - Meeting Him in the Field
Chapter 1 - Six Years Later, Akatsuki's Child is Sent Away
Chapter 3 - The Note
Chapter 4 - Assigned With Those Two Boys? Perfect
Chapter 5 - Die
Chapter 6 - Differences Attract
Chapter 7 - The Real Mission
Chapter 8 - Sharing A Bed With The Uchiha
Chapter 9 - Brought Back From The Dead
Chapter 10 - Akatsuki's Decision And Kabuto
Chapter 11 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 12 - The Secrets And Death Of Mari?
Chapter 13 - The Agreement
Chapter 14 - Just Having Fun
Chapter 15 - Chunin Exams Results
Chapter 16 - The Worst Day
Chapter 17 - Unwanted
Chapter 18 - Brother Vs. Brother
Chapter 19 - Hatred
Chapter 20 - Goodbye Kiss

Chapter 2 - Meeting The Emo

743 15 5
By Marshall313

Sorry that the last chapter was so boring.

It was 5:30 in the morning so I wasn't in the funny spirit. >.>

And in the last chapter, when I said, "Itachi poked my forehead," you get that, right?

Itachi poked Mari's forehead like how he used to do to Sasuke. xP

ANyway...

ONWARD TO CHAPTER 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept walking to the Hidden Leaf. When I was almost there, it started to rain. "Perfect," I said sarcastically. I put on my jacket and put the hood over my head. When I got to the Hidden Leaf Gates, the two guards tried to make out my shadow.

"Who is it?!" they called, and I walked closer, then took my hood off. "My name is Mari Emiko. I come from the Sound Village. I've decided to become a Leaf Village Ninja instead." Yes, I told them my real name and where I lived before Itachi adopted me. When I first met Itachi, I didn't want to tell him my last name, but he made me. I didn't add the part that I was on a secret mission for the Akatsuki though...but I could tell them my real name because no one knows I'm in the Akatsuki...yet.

One guard flipped papers on his board. "Ah, yes. Mari Emiko. The Hokage is waiting for you." I smiled and walked in when they opened the gate. I walked to the Hokage's office.

"Ah, yes, Mari..." the Third Hokage said.

I smiled.

"Yes, well, if you pass the academy along with all the other students then you can become a full Leaf Ninja, now go." He looked at the Anbu next to him. "Take Mari to the academy. "

I looked at the Anbu. "Uh..."

"Hai, Hokage!" the ANbu said and hurried me out the door.

So Naruto's still in the Academy, huh? Ha! Capturing him will be easy... I grinned.

When we got to the Academy, the Anbu opened the door for me and walked to the man teaching. I looked around for an empty seat. None? Are you serious? I darted up when I heard my name. "Mari, why don't you sit between Naruto and Sasuke over there." My eyes widened. Sasuke! But no, I had to focus on the nine-tails, not Itachi's long lost brother... I saw other girls growl. My eyebrows hovered. "Okaaaay...."

I sat next to Naruto and Sasuke. I leaned over to Sasuke. "Hey, what's your last name?"

"Uchiha."

I grinned. That was him, alright.

"Why?"

"No reason," I said, and whistled. I leaned to Naruto. "What's your last name?"

"Uzumaki! Believe it!"

I grinned evilly, but I hoped he didn't see. "Oh, I believe it." Perfect. It was him, now all I had to do was get him alone with me, knock the whiskers off his face and--WAIT. WHISKERS?! I stared at his whiskers, then touched them.

"Hey!"

"Heyy."

"Why are you touching my face?" he asked, kinda blushing, but sounding angry.

I pulled back. "No reason."

I turned and faced Iruka Sensei.

When class was over, I figured out that there would be a test tomorrow and if we passed, we became ninjas. Easy as--SASUKE! I ran over to Sasuke when I saw him exit. I know I should be with Naruto, but I might as well get to know Itachi's younger brother while I'm here. TEEHEE.

He glared at me. "Do I know you?"

I looked hurt, but I wasn't. "I'm the new girl."

"..."

"Mari."

"..."

"I SAT NEXT TO YOU, YOU EMO FREAK!" I cracked.

"Oh. Why would you think I'm emo?"

I stared at the ground. "Just guessed you're like Itachi," I mumbled to myself, but apparently, he heard, but unfortunately, only the word, "Itachi."

"What did you just say?!"

"Nothing!"

"Hn."

Oh my gosh, not another Itachi. But then again, I luff Itachi!

I sighed, then spotted Naruto. "SEE YA." I ran to Naruto, trying to fullfill my Akatsuki mission. "Heyyyy, Narutooooo."

"Hey, uh....Mari?"

I grinned. "Yup. So uh...you wanna go eat lunch together?"

"Sorry, eating lunch with Sakura!" he grinned.

Sakura, Sakura... Was that the girl with pink hair who looked like she wanted to murder me when I sat next to Sasuke?

"Her pink hair is beautiful..."

Yes. Yes it was.

I sighed. "Okay then... Well, I gotta go," I said, and just ran back to Sasuke to learn even more about the Uchihas. About Itachi.

"SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT?!"

"Whoa, geez, never knew you were such a peoples person," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes after sitting down next to him on a park bench.

"Hn."

"AHH, KILL ME NOW!" I said as I banged my head against the wall.

He stared at me like I was eating live worms for lunch.

"What? LIke scrap?" I said, smirking.

He scooted farther away from me, and I laughed like there was no tomorrow, then randomly stopped and stared seriously at him. "What.Happened.To.Your.Clan?"

He flinched, and looked away. "None.Of.Your.Business."

I....OMG...poked him. "But I wanna knowwwwwwwwww. Pwease????????????"

"No."

"Pwease??"

"No."

"Pweeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee, and don't say no."

"Fine."

"Really?" I said, sounding enthusiastic.

"No."

When lunch was over, I saw Sasuke's eyes gleam with happiness that he didn't have to listen to me beg about his clan, but I did sit next to him, so when I sat down, he got all depressed again. Emo freak.

When Iruka Sensei talked more about the test tomorrow, I didn't listen 'cuz I knew I would pass. AKATSUKI MEMBER. Hehehehehe.....

I poked Sasuke. "Pwease?"

"No."

I waited for ten minutes, then leaned over to him. "Pweaseee??"

"No."

I waited another ten minutes, then slipped him a note. I saw him open it.

Pwease?

Circle yes or no:

Yes No

I saw him circle with his pencil and he slipped it back to me. Of course the emo freak chose that.

No.

When class was over, I went to the Hokages office to get an apartment.

"Okay, your apartment is exactly to the right of Sasuke Uchiha's."

I smirked. I get to bother him at school and home? Sweetness.

I bowed and said 'Arigato,' then walked out. I saw Naruto and remembered my Akatsuki mission that had completely slipped my mind before. "NARUTO!!!!"

"Huh?"

"Why don't you and me say uh...go get something to eat?"

"SURE! Do you like Ramen?"

"Uh...I guess?"

"GREAT!" he said with a grin, then grabbed my hand and dragged me to this place called "Ichiraku's."

I sat down. "Oookaaayy..." I said when I saw him finish 3 bowls when I was only done with half of one.

"Dude, you're going to get that all stuffed in your throat and die. Now, do you want to die?" I said with an evil grin that would probably make Itachi run for the 2nd Dimension. Whoa, Phineas and Ferb moment.

He stared at me. "Sowwy...." he said with a stuffed mouth and I slowly turned away from his 'mouth food.'

"Yea, really needed to see that..." I murmured to myself sarcastically and he didn't hear through all the vacuum noises he makes when he inhales ramen.

When he finally finished, we walked down town. "Wanna take a walk in the park?" I said, knowing the park was empty because I checked it earlier when he was to busy practically making out with his ramen.

He yawned. "Nah, maybe tomorrow. I wanna go home and sleep."

I threw a fit inside my body, yelling profanities inside my mind. How am I gonna fulfill my Akatsuki mission if I can't get this cat alone?! I could knock him out and capture him now...but there's to many villagers around and if they saw me beating the pee out of this guy they would be all like, "OOOH OOH OOH, I'M TELLIN'," so no. I decided just to wait. "Tomorrow?" I asked pleadingly.

"Yeah!" he said, grinning, then gave me the 'thumbs up.' "BELIEVE IT!"

Anime veins popped up on my head. "I BETTER BE ABLE TO BELIEVE IT!" I yelled at him and he anime sweat-dropped. "If I'm not to busy.." he murmured. "WHAT?!" "NOTHING!!' he said, and I sighed. "Night," we said in unison as we parted ways.

When I got home, I noticed Sasuke's bedroom window was open and I saw him in his bed. I grinned.

I picked up a rock, wrote "Pwease?" on a piece of paper and tied the paper to the rock with a rubberband, then threw the rock through the window and saw it hit him.

I walked to my bed to tidy the blankets since they were all hummajang when something hard hit me in the head.

It was the rock I threw in the emo's room except it had a different piece of paper on it.

I untied the paper and read it.

Sigh.

"No!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading and fanning and commenting and stuffies! *forces group hug*

Aw man! Did I just suffocate my fans again?!

...

Oh well! *skips away*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
935K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...