Aubrey //S.S.// ➸ Book 1

By briboo4142

Aubrey was Scott's sister. She was Stunning, Bright, Sarcastic, Everything a guy could dream of. But she wasn... More

Sudden Changes
The Big Game
Exposed Feelings
Blue Bullet
Am I Crazy?
Training
Dark Hallways And Arguments
Drunk Words Speak Sober Thoughts
Family Feuding
Beautiful Confessions
Formal
I Want It
Newly Acquired Senses
He Knows
Sorry Scott
A Kanima?
It's Not Lydia
Jackson Please Listen!
Back To Derek
The Rave
Ariz
It's Matt?
I Hate Gerard
I Love You
New Tattoo, New Pack
The Vault
CAN WE TALK
Boyd and Cora
Update Schedule
Twin Alphas?
Bus Ride
Question
Motel Suicidal
Goodbye Boyd
Derek's Love Story
She's the Darach?
Scott Left Me...
Under The Water
True Alpha
Bardo
Scott, You Did It
Thank you
Hot Girl
Black Light Party
Void Aubrey
Don't Trust A Fox
Let Me In
Little Tricksters
It's My Fault.
SEQUEL
Quick Thank You <3
100k

It's Finally Over

4.7K 75 19
By briboo4142

*Void Aubrey's P.O.V
"How did she kill it?" Reese asked, running a hand threw his hair in frustration. I shrugged my shoulder. "She just took out an arrow, shot it, and bam the oni grabbed its chest and turned into dust." He grunted, slamming his fist into the wall. "It must have been the type of arrow."

I shook my head. "She shot tons of them and only one affected them."

"Maybe it was a special type of arrow." His eyes lit up. "Do you think Aubrey knows anything about it?" I scoffed. "She doesn't even know her powers, how the heck is she going to know about a special bullet used to kill oni?"

Suddenly, a smirked crept onto his face. "Then we should so her." My eyes widened, crossing my arms. "Are you crazy?" He shook his head. "No, I really think we should."

"For what purpose." He shrugged. "I think it'll be funny to see how scared she would be, seeing an evil version of her boyfriend."

I sighed, crossing my arms. "Fine, but once I feel like it's getting out of hand, i'm taking back over." He nodded. "That's fine." I closed my eyes, letting the darkness take me.

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
I gasped, snapping my eyes open. "Hello Aubrey." I sat up, glancing to the right to see Stiles standing there, a darker version of him. "What do you want?" He smirked, stepping forward. "I want to help you."

I scoffed, narrowing my eyes. "How could you possibly help me and why?" He chuckled, stepping closer to me, so that he was only a couple inches away.

"You've be trapped up in your mind for a couple of days now, I think I can spare a couple of hours teacher you about yourself." I rolled my eyes. "Why so then when I know how to use it, i'm going to get locked back up in my head again."

He shrugged his shoulders. "You could just got back now." I sighed. This could be my last chance of freedom, better take it as it is .

"Fine." He smirked, uncrossing his arms. "Good, now you're an ariz right?" I nodded. "Do you know what that means?"

I shook my head. "Not exactly." He nodded. "Well there are different types, kind of like a kitsune. You know how your eyes are a purple?" I nodded. "That's due to the fact you haven't found out what type you are. Once you know, they will change to the color that represents it."

"Okay so how do we find out what type I am?" He smirked. "That's what we're about to do."

"So I believe there are 8 different kinds of Ariz's. Each with different powers. I also have a test for all of them." I nodded as he took out a lighter from his pocket. "First one, Pyroarizmic, controller of fire." He walked towards me, snatching my hand. "Stay still."

He lit the lighter, placing my hand directly on the flame.  I winched in pain as the fire burned my hand. "Ok, well you're clearly not a pyroarizmic." I glared at him, holding my hand to my chest. "No shit."

"Okay, now we'll try Cytoarizmic." He grabbed my arm, pulling me into a room.  He shut the door, locking it, going over to a control panel that was on the wall. "This chamber was used to torture the Japanese back during the war." He turned a dial to the left.

A cold breeze drifted through the room as I felt my body shiver. "Why is it getting so cold in here." He smirked. "That's the point babe." I shivered as it got colder, blowing in my hands, trying to keep warm.  "Are you feeling anything?"

"Cold." He rolled his eyes, turning the dial back to the right. "Obviously not that either." He then flipped a switch, but nothing happened.

"Try creating a light source and hurry its dark in here." I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing around the room. It was perfectly fine. "Um, It's not dark at all."

He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Aubrey, i'm not in the mood for games, try creating light." I shook my head. "I'm serious, I can see perfectly clear."

I saw his eyes widen for a split second before turning back to normal. "Okay, how many fingers am I holding up." He held up five fingers in front of him.

"5." He nodded, flipping the switch back on. "I think I know what you are." My eyes widened. "You do?"

"You're a Darkarizmic. Controller of the darkness." Suddenly, I felt a jolt of energy go through my body, taking a deep breathe. Void Stiles smiled. "And I think I was right."

"Revel your eyes." He said, holding out a mirror. I nodded, shutting my eyes before gasping. Looking into the mirror, my eyes were no longer the purple that I was used to seeing. They were a dark gray, almost black. "Wow." I mumbled, staring at them.

"Now that we know what you are, it's time to discover what you're capable of." I nodded as he turned on a bunch of bright lights, the whole room almost white. "Now, one thing you can do is light absorption, meaning you can literally absorb light." I nodded as he pointed to one of the lights. "Try it."

I closed my eyes, holding my hand out to the light. "Focus on the light, picture it being disappearing."

I thought about the light disappearing, like it was never there. Snapping my eyes back open, I saw the light was no longer on. Void smiled. "Good, Good. You're quiet the natural." He turned around, stepping back from the lights. "You see the shadow." He pointed down at his shadow as I nodded.

"You can do many things with shadows, even change the shape of it. Focus on the shadow's shape, then focus on what you want it to become." I nodded, closing my eyes again. I pictured Void's shadow in my mind, memorizing the figure. I also thought about Allison. I missed her so much.

"Thinking about the dead eh?" Void said as I opened my eyes back up. Looking down at the shadow, I no longer saw Void, I saw a bow and arrow. I felt a tear forming in my eye as I stared at the shadow.

"Ok now, I want you to grab the shadow out of the ground." I snorted. "Grab the shadow?" Was he serious? He huffed, crossing his arms. "Yes, now do it." Wow what a sour fox. I bent down, placing my hand on the shadow. To my surprise, I could feel it.

My eyes widened as I lifted my hand, the bow in it. It gave off a black aura as I held it. My mouth dropped. I just picked up a shadow.

"Good. Now you also have the basic abilities. Night vision, Shadow camouflage, and probably more." He stepped closer to me, grabbing my shoulders. "But we'll get back to that later. Right now, I need my sidekick."

"Bu-" I tried to say but was slammed into the ground, my vision going dark.

*Void Aubrey's P.O.V*
I snapped my eyes open, sitting up as Reese smiled down at me. "How'd it go." He held his hand out, helping me up. "Pretty good. Found out she's a Darkarizmic." I nodded as we walked out of the hallway. "So, what are we going to do now?"

I followed him into the car, getting in the passenger seat. "We're going to pay our friends a little visit." He started the car, pulling out of the camp.

We arrived at the hospital, which seemed surprisingly empty. We walked up to the front desk, the man not noticing us. "Hi there." He looked up at us, his eyes narrowed. "Could you page Melissa McCall for me please?" I felt the oni appear behind me as his eyes widened. The oni lunged forward, stabbing him in the stomach. He glanced down at his stomach, before falling to the ground.

"Well, I guess we're going find her ourselves." He glanced at the oni before walking down the hallway. "Now the fun begins." He mumbled as everyone stared at the oni, wide eyed.  The oni ran forward, slicing everyone in their way. Screams filled the hallway as everyone tried to outrun the oni, having no luck. I smirked as they slashed and threw the people.

The oni continued to fight as the elevator door dinged, reveling Melissa and Raphael. "Back up." He shouted. Melissa tried to back away safely but ended up getting slashed in the leg. I smiled as the doors closed, everyone was going according to plan.

Reese's eyes widened as he tugged on my sleeve. "They're coming. We have to go, now." I nodded, turning around and running out of the hospital.

Reese and I made our way to Beacon Hills High School, apparently the teens were coming here to fight us. A car pulled up as we ran into the parking lot. "You get them, i'll handle the other one." I saw him run towards the back of the school as group approached me. It was Lydia, Scott, Kira, and Stiles.

"Like Reese promised Stiles. We're going to kill all of them. One by one." Their heads snapped towards me, Stiles' eyes widened. "Aubrey?" I snickered. "Aubrey is long gone Stiles, it's just me now." I closed my eyes, time to play a little trick. Opening them, I saw the scenery I has just created. Snowy Japan.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked, glancing around. "Where are we?" I smirked. "Between life and death." Lydia stared at me before mumbling. "Bardo."

I nodded. "But there are no peaceful deities here Lydia." I glanced over at Stiles, who looked sickly. "You're dying Stiles. And now everyone you care about is dying too." His eyes widened. "What? What do you mean?"

I chuckled, walking forward. "I've captured almost all of the territories on the board Stiles. The hospital. The sheriff's station. And now the animal clinic." They all glanced between them as I felt the oni surround me.

Their eyes widened as I walked forward. "Do you know of the ritual of seppuku Stiles?" He shook his head, glaring. "No, and I don't want to." I smiled. "Well, you're going to."

"When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him." I drew an imaginary line across my neck. "The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana."

I smiled, getting closer to him. "And guess who your kaishakunin is. It happens to be your best friend, Scott McCall." They glanced at eachother as I continued to smile. "I mean, I would've much rather have it be Aubrey, but she's never coming back."

A tear fell down Stiles' cheek as he stared at me. "I'm going to make your best friend kill you Stiles. And you're going to let him. Because just like you, they're all going to die." I stepped closer so that I was face to face with him.

"Everyone touched by an Oni's blade. Unless Scott kills you first. And you wanna know who got touched? I'll give you a few examples. Melissa, Stilinski, Parrish, Deaton. Shall I go on?"

Stiles glared at me, a tear falling down his face. "Why? Why are you doing this?" I smirked at him. "To win the game." I backed up behind the oni, pointing at the group. The oni held out their swords as Scott and Kira prepared to fight. This was getting interesting.

"How is this happening?" Scott yelled as he swung at an oni. "How are we in this place?" He glanced at Kira who shook her head, holding out a sword towards the oni. "You're asking me? A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword." KIra swung at the oni, who easily dodged her attack.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Stiles grab a sword. He held the point to his stomach as Lydia stared Wide-eyed. "Stiles, no!" Scott stopped fighting, staring at Stiles "Stiles, what are you doing?"

Stiles kept his eye on the sword, tears falling from his eyes. "What if it saves you? What if it saves all of you?" Lydia shook her head. "What if it's just another trick?"

I shook my head smirking. "No more tricks Lydia." I looked over at Scott. "End it Scott. Let your friend fall on his own sword. Do for him what he cannot do for himself. Do it Scott. Be his kaishakunin. Give up the game. You have no moves left."

Stiles' eyes widened as he brought the sword down. "I do." He threw the sword to the ground. "A divine move."

I narrowed my eyes as he spoke. "Stop fighting them. It's an illusion. You have to stop fighting them. It looks real and it feels real, but Scott, you gotta trust me." I walked back out of sight. They knew.

"Reese." I called out as he came into the building. "They're coming." He screamed banging his hand on the locker. The group entered the building, running inside. They all glanced at eachother. "We're okay." "We're-" Reese cut him off.

"This was my game. You think you can beat me at my game?" He narrowed his eyes, walking towards Stiles and Lydia who backed up in fear. "Divine move. Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the Oni but me? Me? I'm a thousand years old you can't kill me!"

"But we can change you." Reese's eyes darkened. "What?" Lydia stood up straight. "You forgot about the scroll. The Shugendo scroll."

"Change the host." He mumbled as Lydia smirked. "You can't be a fox and a wolf." Before I could react, Scott ran past me, grabbing Reese's arm. He sunk his teeth into him as Reese screamed. He screamed as Scott let go of him. Before I knew it, Kira stabbed him with her sword, it piercing through his chest.

He coughed, falling to the ground as Kira removed her sword. "No," I muttered, running up to him. "Reese, no no no no no." He smiled at me. "Finish what I started, you're stronger." He gasped, falling face flat onto the ground. He slowly disappeared into dust. My best friend was gone.

I grinted my teeth, standing up and clenching my fists. "You may have killed him, but do you honestly think you can stop me." I walked towards Scott. He was going to pay. Kira held out her sword as I smirked. She glared at me as I shook my head.

"Oh Kira, poor Kira. If you try and hurt me with that, Aubrey and I both die." Scott's eyes widen as Kira slowly put down her sword. "That's what I thought."

"Aubrey please. I know you're still in there." I whipped around to face Stiles, his eyes watering as he spoke. I laughed, shaking my head. "Oh Stiles, your precious Aubrey is never coming back so get used to it."

Stiles shook his head, narrowing his eyes at me. "No, she's not. You're just going a hell of a job at keeping her away."

I chuckled. "Oh Stiles, You and Aubrey did make a cute couple." His eyes narrowed. "Too bad it's all over now."

Stiles glanced over at Scott, both of them with sad expressions. Stiles grunted, standing up from against the lockers. "No it's not." He pushed off the lockers, walking towards me as I crossed my arms. It was quiet amusing that he was actually trying to stop me.

"Stiles, what do you think you're doing?" Scott questioned, grabbing his shoulders. Stiles shook him off. "Saving Aubrey." He pushed past Scott, grabbing my arms, slamming me into the lockers.

"Stiles-" I was cut off by his lips slamming against mine. The feeling felt numb as he let go of the pressure of my arms. What was going on." I felt my knees giving in as Stiles pulled away. "What the hell is going on!" I screamed sliding down the lockers. I glared up at Stiles. "What have you done!"

He smirked, "Love is the only force that can transform an enemy back into a friend." I groaned, sitting on my knees as my body shook.

My body felt like it was getting ripped into a million pieces. Bones getting snapped, one by one. Suddenly, my vision faded as I was consumed by darkness.

*Aubrey's P.O.V*
I reached up, trying to climb my way out of whatever I was in. My hand hit something hard, I pushed against it, pulling myself up. Gasping for breath, I backed up away from the hole. Glancing around I noticed everyone staring at me with a horrified expression. Stiles looked horrible. "Wha-" I was cut off by something grabbing my arm, throwing me to the side.

I groaned as I hit contact with the floor. Glancing up, I saw Void Aubrey staring down at me. "Wha-" She cut me off. "You see Aubrey, I don't need you . In fact, I'm stronger without you." She took a step towards me as I stood up. "Once you're out of the way, I can finish off what Reese started." She glared at Stiles.

I narrowed my eyes, changing their color. "You're not going to touch them." She laughed, cracking her knuckles. "Oh Aubrey, you don't know what i'm capable off." I gulped as she walked towards me. I glanced out the window, noticing the darkness. Suddenly, it clicked. I turned towards her, smirking. "Neither do you."

I focused on her shadow as she edged closer. "Come on." I muttered. Opening them, I saw the sword I pictured. Everyone's mouth dropped as I ran towards the shadows, grabbing the sword. Void Aubrey smirked at me. "I see you figured out your powers. Too bad they won't be that much use."

I swung the sword at her, only for it to go right through her, not doing anything. "Aubrey, i'm a dark spirit, you think a shadow is going to hurt me." She ran up to me, throwing out her fist. I caught it with ease.

"And you're not going to hurt me with a petty punch." A growl erupted from her throat as she bashed her shoulder into me. I flew back, landing directly in front of Kira. Glancing at her, I noticed the sword in her hand. I held out my hand. "Kira, give me the sword."

Scott shook his head. "Aubrey, you can't" I shook my head, looking at him. "Scott you have to trust me." Scott glanced between Kira and I before sighing, nodding. Kira hesitantly handed me the sword. I winched in pain as I held the sword in my hands. My palms burned as I gripped it tightly.

Void Aubrey ran towards me, not noticing the sword. Once she was inches away, I threw the sword out, jabbing her right through the chest. She stopped in her tracks, grabbing the sword. She coughed as I pulled the sword out of her stomach.

As she fell to her knees, she glared at me. "You." I knelt down next to her as she held her chest in pain. "Guess you're not as strong as you think." Her eyes narrowed. "One day, all this care for your friends is going to catch up to you. And it will kill you." Her eyes widened as she fell onto her back. She laid there for a moment before her body faded into the air.

I glanced at my hands, now red and throbbing. Hands grabbed mine as I backed up, intertwining them. I looked up to see Stiles smiling down at me. "Is it all finally over?" I asked as I turned around, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I think so Aubrey. I think so."

He put an arm around my shoulder. "Come on, let's go home." We all walked out of the school, I couldn't wait to go home.

"Stiles i'm nervous." I muttered, sitting on his bed as he got changed. "About what?" He put his shirt on, coming over and sitting next to me. "What if she comes back?" He shook his head, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"She's won't bother you ever again. She's gone now." I nodded as we laid down. "I hope you're right." He chuckled, turning off the light.

"I'll protect you. No one is ever going to hurt you again." I smiled as my mind slowly drifted off to sleep.

This day was the day I was dreading for a while. Today was the day of Allison's funeral. Today was the day we were supposed to let go. But I know that nobody could ever do that. Not after all we've been through together.

I watched as everyone gathered around. Everytime someone mentioned her name, I couldn't help but feel a slight pang in my heard. A part inside of me still felt like this was all my fault. Scott and Stiles tried to comfort me, telling me that is wasn't. But deep down, I knew I was part of it. My best friend, my sister was gone, and part of it was because of me.

"Alright everyone, settle down." Chris stood at the podium. That man had been through so much. Losing his wife to suicide. His dad went crazy. His daughter was dead.

"We are here today to honor a warrior. Allison didn't die for no reason. She died saving her friends." He glanced out into the crowd. "Now, I have a few people who wish to speak. Scott." He beckoned Scott as he stepped down from the podium. Scott stood up from beside me, walking out of the isle, up to the stage. He stood at the podium tapping his thumbs against the side.

"Allison was my best friend. She was my first girlfriend. Not only did she support almost all of my decisions when we were together, but also when we weren't. I would've never expected her and I to become as close as we did. As we are. But i'm grateful for it. For every moment we spent together. Even though she isn't with us anymore, she will forever remain in my heart. She'll continue to be my inspiration. She'll always be my anchor." Scott nodded, walking off stage, earning a small clap.

A couple of other people spoke. Lydia, Isaac, Her father, and many more. I couldn't bring myself to make a speech, heck I didn't even feel comfortable being here.

Tears and sorrow flooded the area as everyone went their separate cars. I glanced over towards Isaac, who was hugging Ethan. "I'll miss you." He muttered as Ethan hugged him back. "I'll miss you too. Good luck in London."

My eyes widened as I ran towards them. "Isaac?" I tapped on his shoulder. He turned around, a sad smile on his face. "Hey Aubrey." I couldn't stop the tears from forming in my eyes. "You're leaving to London." He sighed.

"Yes."

I followed him back to the Argent's house in, still in disbelief.  Isaac was moving away from Beacon Hills. "Isaac, you can't leave." Tears fell down my face as he sighed, pulling a backpack onto his shoulders. "Aubrey, I can't stay."

"Bu-But we need you. I need you." A tear fell from his eyes as he bent down, pulling me into a hug.

"It'll be okay. I'm only a phone call away." I sniffled, nodding. "It won't be the same." He grabbed my shoulders. "Trust me, you'll be okay."

We walked out of the old Argent house, Chris stood in front of the car, loading bags into it. "I'm really going to miss you." I said, shaking my head. "It's just not going to be the same." He nodded, handing Chris his bags. " I know, but it's for the best."

"Isaac, it's time to go." Chris said as Isaac nodded. I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him tight. He hugged me back as I felt another tear trickle down my face.

After what seemed like an eternity, we pulled away. "Don't forget to call me." I lightly smiled as he walked to the car. "I won't." He glanced back, waving as Chris started driving down the road. I watched them go until they were completely out of sight.

After watching the car, I went home, locking myself in my room. Too many people have gone. Erica, Boyd, Jackson, Allison, Aiden, and now Isaac. Even though everything was supposed to be over, it seemed like it was just beginning.

I sobbed into my pillow. I missed the old Beacon Hills. How simple life was. I was I could go back. But life's not that easy.

In fact, it only seems to get worse.

That was the final chapter of Aubrey. I don't know where to start. I guess I want you to thank you all for sticking with me on this journey. I never thought Aubrey would get 5 reads let alone how many its gotten and continuing to get. It means the world to me to know that I actually accomplished something so big as writing a full story. I've tried multiple times in the past, each time failing. But Aubrey, I stuck through it, becoming attached to it. Aubrey has come so far since the beginning of the book and I feel like I have too. Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for hearting. Thank you for everything. Let me know what you thought of the ending <3

Yes there will be a sequel. The title and the first chapter will be reveled on Saturday. I will update when it is out and give the link. I can't wait to start another journey. See you there :)

WordCount: 4324

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3K 104
"People think fire is dangerous, I think it's the most beautiful thing in the world." - Echo Princess of Domino I don't own Winx Club or the pictur...
11.8K 599 7
ENOUGH FOR YOU || TASM!PETER PARKER "and i wished i didn't know who you really were." [summary inside...
39.7K 628 38
Nicole 'sunshine' Danvers has had a hard life, but all of that will change when she becomes a Naval Aviator for the United States Navy. Will that cha...
294K 7.5K 25
Stephanie Cale, hunter and like most, little friends or family. Her father? Missing. Mother? Dead for all she knows. And her brother is now missin...