Hating You (BoyxBoy)

By YukiChan801

Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he wa... More

Prologue
{Chapter One~My Three Rascals}
{Chapter Two~Please Come Back}
{Chapter Four~The Bastard}

{Chapter Three~Back Home}

21.9K 806 108
By YukiChan801

(Pic of Jason above ⬆️ or on side ➡️)

LEO's POV ✓

I looked at my friend and realized something. I'm ready. I'm ready to finally face my past and try to put back together what I can. I will never be with that bastard again, but I can fix my relationship with my parents, and maybe they'll be better people for my children. Along the way, I'll find out what they hid from me and why my parents who loved me so much would ever act in such a way on that day. We'll finally be a family, and I love that thought. They're my parents after all so, I should at least give them a chance. I just hope that I'm making the right choice, not just for me, but also for my kids.

"Yeah. I am ready. I want to face my past and fix it," I said. The determination in my voice is to conquer the next big step in my life.

"I'm happy for you Leo, but also sad that I won't be able to see these three little guys everyday like I used to." She said, looking at me with sad eyes and an exaggerated pout.

"Shut up and let's go check if the truck is here," I laughed at her antics.

"Okay, fine."

We checked outside the window and saw the small truck parked in front of my apartment building. I didn't have much to begin with, so I only needed a small truck to move my things. Katie was the one to suggest the movers the last time I had to get stuff for my kids so I kept their information since then. They didn't charge a lot, which was perfect for me. I ran downstairs, leaving the kids with Katie, to talk with the movers about what to take. I led them to my apartment and they started bringing all the stuff to the truck. I told Katie to look after the kids while I took bags downstairs to the car, and told the driver to wait for the movers to finish. When I was done I went back upstairs and stayed with the kids until the apartment was empty.

I took the car seats for the kids downstairs and the driver helped me put them in the car. After I was done, I grabbed Joel and Julia while Katie carried Jason. We went outside and Katie locked the apartment, then we went downstairs to deliver the keys to the landlord. I said goodbye and went to the car to put each kid in their car seats which were by color; Joel is blue, Jason is red and Julia is purple. I sat in the front and told the driver to just follow the address I gave him as I already told him that we were traveling for a bit of a distance before and he knew where to go. We were on our way to my old home which I thought I would never return to. It was only a few hours away so it's not that far considering that we were a bit slow with the movers behind us so we couldn't lose them.

~~~

We were an hour away from our destination, and my cuties were taking a nap. My hands were sweating and I was nervous thinking about going back there. I tried to stop thinking about it and decided to look outside my window. I wish I hadn't, because I saw the one place that I hated with a passion. His house. I didn't want to be reminded of him, but after seeing his house, I couldn't stop thinking about him. The more I thought of him, the more I hated him.

I focused on the road in front of me and all the beautiful trees. After a while my baby Julia woke up and started whining about being hungry. I looked back and smiled to reassure her, then handed her her cat doll before fetching her cookies from the bag and giving her one by one. She started to eat and then her brothers woke up so I gave them their teddy bears, one with a blue ribbon for Joel and a red ribbon for Jason. They were playing with their toys and I looked back at them every few minutes.

When we finally arrived at the house, I got out and went to the door to knock it. Then helped the kids out of the car. My father opened the door of the house and my mother behind him was unable to contain her happiness.

My beautiful blonde-haired and blue-eyed mother looked older and paler as if she was sick. My father's black hair had silver running through it, and his hazel eyes looked sadder. My dad engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug as if letting go would make me disappear.

"Hi Dad," I said, with a soft, hesitant voice. He let go and looked at me with so much love in his eyes that it surprised me. It reminded me of all the times he looked at me growing up with love and appreciation, before the one mistake that destroyed it all.

"Hey, Leo. How have you been?" He sounded genuinely concerned, and I started to wonder if the people who threw me out were different people. What exactly happened back then? I thought of Katie's word from before I left and it made me curious.

"Fine. Hi Mom." My mom looked at me, ran to me, then hugged me. Since I was taller than her, it was less suffocating.

"My baby's finally back! I'm so glad you're back, Leo!" She said, sobbing, and I could feel her tears wetting my shirt. I was shocked and patted her back in comfort.

It seems like they truly regret what they did. I've always been hoping for this, but I never knew it would come true. It made me truly question the events of that day and why it happened.

"I need to tell you guys something." My mother let go and gave me her full attention.

"Go ahead, baby. We're listening," my mother said, wiping away her tears.

"Yeah, son, tell us anything you want."

"Well, I... kind of have triplets, so yeah."

My mom and dad's jaws dropped so fast that I thought they might fall off.

"So, you're married?" My father looked angry and hurt, maybe because he thought I didn't invite him to the wedding, or that I married someone without letting them know.

"No, I'm not," I said, shaking my head quickly.

"Then, did you get a girl pregnant without marrying her!?" My mother said, she seemed horrified by the idea. My mother was all about a good family relationship, so I guess that would be scary to her, but she wasn't rejecting me like before when they found out I was gay.

"Aren't you gay? We just got used to the idea and felt like we could accept anything as long as you were beside us, and now you want to be with a girl?" My father looked confused and his expression looked kind of funny.

So then I had to explain to them how I was able to give birth to triplets, and explained it the same way Katie did for me. That also included having to tell them about werewolves and other mythical beings, which my parents could not believe. But I made sure to leave out the part where Derek was the father. It was a good thing that we were far from the cars so the drivers didn't hear us, otherwise, we'd be called insane.

"Then are you gonna marry the father?" My mother asked after wrapping her head around everything. She looked at my little ones who stood behind me and couldn't help but give them a bright smile, which they returned, accompanied by a wave.

"No, the father doesn't know. It was some stupid fling so he probably won't care anyway," I said in anger and made it clear that I didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, my poor baby! All this time you took care of yourself and three kids!" My mother looked up at me with a pained expression.

"Yeah," I looked at my father and saw him look... proud? Did I make him proud by taking care of three kids for three years?

"I'm proud of you, son. This shows how wrong I was, and how strong and independent you truly are. But don't worry, from today on, we'll help you as much as we can to take care of the kids and everything, like we didn't before. I made a mistake in the past, and now I want to try my best to make it right. Will you let me?" He said, looking deeply into my eyes which made my heart jump. My parents finally realized after so long that what happened before wasn't right, and finally accepted me. This was the greatest happiness that I could ever ask for. But it felt like something was missing like they were hiding something.

The way my parents looked and what they did by trying to find me shows how terrified and worried they truly were these past three years I was gone so this doesn't explain why they acted that way towards me on that day. I knew my parents best and it was a surprise to me that they reacted that way when they clearly showed no aversion toward homosexuals before. With what Katie told me it makes me even more worried.

"Of course, Dad," I said while trying to hold back tears. My parents weren't bad people, they just had conflicting ideas and made mistakes, like the one with me and I intend to find out why. I knew that since long ago, but I wanted to be angry at them so that I could abandon them as they did to me. But it seems like I truly can't leave them forever.

"Well enough of that," he said after clearing his throat, eyes shiny with withheld tears of his own. "Now show me and your mother our beautiful grandchildren!" I smiled and stepped aside so my father can finally look at them.

My mom jumped to where they were, squealing and hugging the life out of my children while they giggled. She kept saying how they look like me and took them inside. It was a surprise to me that Jason was comfortable right away in my father's arms when he went and held him while Jason usually didn't like anyone but me, Katie, or his siblings getting near him. I got their car seats and took them inside, then went outside with my father to talk to the movers while mom stayed with the kids.

My dad instructed them on where to put everything and even got my kids' beds to be put in the room next to my old room. After everything was done, I went to pay the cab and the movers to find that my dad had already done it. When he was done, they left, and he came my way with a smile.

"I'm really glad you're back, son. You don't know how much I regretted what I did. I'll try my best to fix it, for you and my grandchildren." It made me happy that he already accepted them as his grandchildren. In my heart, I knew that I forgave him and mom a long time ago because we were always like a perfect family.

"Let's go inside and check on Mom and my little three musketeers, shall we?" I said, with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Yes, let's go before they burn the house down. You know your mother." We laughed and went inside. I saw my mom playing with the kids on the floor, all giggling happily. When she saw me, she looked up and smiled warmly.

"You must be tired from the trip. Why don't you go rest upstairs and I'll watch the kids for you, okay?" She gave me a look I knew well, one that meant there was no way to argue with her.

"Okay, then I'll see you in a bit, or by lunchtime." I headed upstairs toward my room, happy with the memories I got from the house. I went into my room and to my surprise, it looked just the same as when I left it, as if someone cleaned it every day to make sure it looked the same. I went in and closed the door behind me. It was great coming back again, home.

It's the same room, but a different person is gonna live here because I'm not the same innocent and stupid kid from before. I lay on the bed and drifted off to dreamland hoping for a good rest, but instead, I had a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running through the woods, but I don't know what I was running from. Then I saw it: his house, the house I loved and enjoyed visiting so many times. I ran up and knocked on the door.

The maid opened the door and looked at me with pity, or was it sadness? I couldn't remember, but instead of stopping me, she let me in. I asked her where he was, and she led me to his room. I was so broken from what my dad said to me before throwing me out like I was nothing.

I made my way to his room, where he had told me he loved me countless times, but I stopped, hearing moaning. Disbelieving, I continued when all my instincts told me to run and never come back. They screamed at me to go back before I could get hurt, before I could break completely. But I didn't listen and kept going. I opened the door and I saw...

I saw him fucking the girl that was always after him and practically slept with half the school's guys on the same bed where we used to cuddle, where he told me he loved me so many times. I didn't want to believe it, but I couldn't deny what I was seeing, could I? I started crying as I stood there. Then he looked at me and smirked.

"Enjoying the show, faggot?"

"Why?" It was all I could say.

"As if I'd ever love a faggot like you. I only did what I did on a bet. Thanks, by the way. I won a lot of money." His face seemed to morph in front of me, as if becoming nothing but a beast.

I didn't want to believe it. The man I loved was right in front of me, fucking some girl. And all he said and did to me was a lie, a bet he made with his dumbass friends?

"Who are you, you monster!?" Were my last words before I ran out and toward my new life. My life was turned to hell all because of him, and I was such a stupid, oblivious kid that believed him. I believed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up sweating and panting. I thought I'd never have that nightmare again, but I was wrong. It seemed that coming home triggered it, but there's no looking back.

I decided to go downstairs. It was already night, and I found my mom and dad in the kitchen with the kids in their high chairs. I saw my dad making airplane noises to feed Jason, who was giggling. I smiled. It felt like we were a real family again.

"Hey, Dad. Hey, Mom."

"Hi sweetheart, sit down and I'll have your dinner ready in a bit." She said from the kitchen.

"Okay," I sat down near Julia and played with her while I waited.

"Did you have a good sleep, son?" My dad looked toward me with a slight smile.

"Yeah Dad, I did. And didn't you say that you'd wake me up by lunchtime?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, but they could tell I was joking from my smile.

"Yes, but your mother insisted we let you rest a while after your long trip."

"Thanks," I said, and tried to forget the fact that sleeping may have not helped at all.

"Oh yes, I forgot, sweetheart! I wanted to ask you if you had a stroller? I can't find one in the stuff the mover brought." My mother asked, looking my way.

"No, I don't have one. I couldn't go out much with them because I was busy." I explained.

"Well, we're gonna buy one tomorrow, is that clear? I want to go outside with my grandchildren once in a while." She said with a stern look and her hands on her hips so I knew she was pretty serious about this but it still looked funny.

"Yes, ma'am." I chuckled and agreed.

We ate dinner together, and for the first time in ages, I finally felt like I was where I belonged. We were all together again, and I finally felt like I was home sweet home.

Word Count: 2833

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~X3

This chapter is dedicated to the awesome aaliyah_163  because you're an awesome writer and you know it XP
Anyway as always
Comment
Vote
And be nice
Bye!!!
-Yuki out <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 84.2K 31
Troye has a perfectly normal life, thank you very much. He attends high school almost regularly, and sees no qualms having a steady relationship with...
13.6K 515 22
Two years ago two boys met and formed a quick, but complicated bond only to be separated soon after. ------- Two years later will their feelings to...
8.5K 233 50
The Badger Series (Book 17) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Ray Badger, Rey Badger and Roy Badger are identical triplets, and they don't rea...
1M 37.3K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...