We create our Own Destiny

By imtherealestgirl19

[COMPLETED] Did you ever wish to know when you'll find the one you'll live your life with, your soulmate fore... More

copyright reserved!!!
Just a normal day:first day back
Tonights Game : Give me your jersey
Watch where your going
The bad boy
Im gonna be in so much trouble
How is this possible?
And then there was three: The bad boy, The jock, and The prince
What a situation
Senior prank: gone wrong or nah?
initate phase 1, let it rain, beach day?
Beach day
Bonfire with new friends
The reason :secrets must be kept
Sunday fun day
De ja vu and a date?
Who are you??
Lesson #1
Date night!!
Trickery
Revealed
Not giving up
Back to school
Telling the truth
Back to school dance
Why???
Please be a normal day
Trust is just a word
The story and payback
Sweetie meet...
Truth unfolds
Dinner with the Prestons
How could you
Payback
Uh oh
step by step
Party party

Get her back

17 3 0
By imtherealestgirl19

"Grab her will you".....

"What the fuck? Why me? I did my part"

"Because your dumbass grabbed the wrong girl Damian"....

"On purpose, I have a plan"...,

"It better be a good one".....

Jess was going in an out of consciousness as she heard the faint sounds of two voices.

"They'll come looking for her, so we bargain with them??"

"That's the most stupidest idea ever?"

"Mmmmm" she moaned. They both
looked at her.

"Just pick her ass up she's almost awake"

Damian carried her to the abandon house. The walls were torn and broken as he walked to the empty room. He left her on the floor that was covered with a small blanket. He tightened the lock on the window and slowly went back to her.
As he watched her sleeping face, he couldn't help but think about Savanah and the fun times that day at the beach, in class, at the restaurant, the carnival. Was he having second thoughts? of course he can't. He would get in some serious trouble if he did. He shook away the memories trying to push it back all the way back in his mind but he couldn't. He started to become aggravated.

"Why can't you get out of my head" he muttered to himself. His head rested upon his hands as he held his head in defeat.

"Can't keep her out your mind?"

Startled, Damian looked up and seen that Jess was awake. He looked at her with furrowed brows. As if denying what she was implying.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her. He hoped she didn't here his comment earlier.

"Your thinking about savanah and you can't get her off your mind"

"How-"

"Typical, she always gets the cute guys"

Damian was about to say something until he sensed a little jealousy in her tone.

Intrigued by Jess's tone towards Savanah he says "Tell me more" He pretty much demanded. And she willingly told me everything.
_______
Bryce dialed a number on his phone and waited for an answer.

"Did you get her" the voice on the other line said.

"Not exactly" he stressed the word not when he said this.

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"We took her friend"

"......."

"Xavier, I know we didn't get her but we could use her friend"

"I don't care as long as Savanah is caught"

" understood"

"Oh and Bryce?"

"Yes sir?"

"Don't mess up this time"
______

"But your her best friend right?" Damian asked.
" I love her but sometimes she gets annoying" Jess answered

"How so?" He asked.

"She just is she has these guys all over her, and she can't see that they all like her"

"But you have a boyfriend don't you?"

"Of course and I love him so much"

"Then why are you jealous then?"

"I don't know?" She said slumping on the bed.

"Well , I'm pretty sure you might've had a crush on one of the boys?" Bryce chimed in.
She looked shocked. Did he just figured her out? she then looked down, he was right. She did have a crush on one of the boys but no one actually knew about it, not even Savanah.

"It's Dylan wasn't it?"

She looked up in shock, how did he know?

"Ah, well since it was, why don't I give you a proposal?"

She looked at him with cautious eyes.
"What kind of proposal?"

Damian looked at his brother with a grimace look as he knew what he was about to ask. Bryce shook it off and continued.

"Revenge on Savanah Ryder.."
______
(Back at the dance)

"Who did he take Aidan??" I asked again.

"I don't know I thought it was you"

"Well it's not me" I said gesturing me being here, i started thinking "and we know it wasn't you boys" I looked around and seen jewels and Ashley coming towards us. Then I seen Nathan.
Wait a minute Nathan?? I seen him looking for Jess, he spotted us.

"Have you seen Jess I can't find her" Nathan said.

"Oh no" I realized then who he took...

"What?" Nathan looked confused.

"Wait you don't think-" Dylan chimed in.

I nodded my head

"What?what's happening" ash asked
"Savanah what's wrong" jewels asked looking concerned.

"We have to find her" Jade said,
"That'll lead us to Xavier.."

Xavier where have I heard that name before.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"The guy looking for all four of you" she said in a low voice only I can hear.
Harry was finally in the group.

"Savanah, is it you know who?" Harry asked through the load song everyone was in a frenzy once get out of your mind came on.
I nodded.
"He took her" I told him.

"What's going on?" Nathan asked.

"No time to explain you guys look for Jess" Harry said to Ashley and jewels, they nodded and proceeded.

Then all of a sudden the dj stopped playing songs and started to speak on the mic.

"Alright guys it's time to crown duke and duchess of the back to school dance" the announcer said through the mic..

Everyone was cheering.

"Oooo they're crowning already"

I heard someone say as I moved to the exit. I was moving through the sea of teens that were waiting in anticipation for the crowning ceremony. Trying to push through the crowd I heard him saying-

"The winner for duke is..." The boy stopped, sounds of paper crumbling signified him unfolded the paper "Jordan Preston!" An uproar of cheer echoed in the room. Jordan stood still not knowing what to do.

"Hey Savanah" a squeal of my name was heard through the crowd. I looked around and spotted the person who said my name. Not this (eh-sqeeze my language)but bitch. I turned around to see the girl that's been taunting me since freshman year.

Kara warne, aka the head cheerleader and most popular girl in school. Kara for some unknown reason hates me. Shes basically that cliché cheerleader with blonde hair, cake face, and the body every girl dreams of. And She's a major ass and jerk to everyone that encounters her. And I myself is apart of the victims.

"What do you want Kara?" I said annoyed.

"is that any way to treat your friend?" She said.

"Funny I don't ever recall you taunting me for four years as a sign of friendship"

"Oh you know I was just playing around"

"And the duchess is.." The announcer said.

"Hmm doubt it, What do you want Kara?" I asked.

"Drumroll please" he said as he unfolded the paper, you can here it through the mic

"I did something exciting for you, I heard around that you have a thing for Jordan, you've been hanging around Dylan and Aidan too" she explains

"What are you implying"

Then out of no where I heard my name.
"Savanah Ryder!" Everyone acclaimed me. I froze, it can't be right, my ears are playing tricks with me.

"I got you votes for the crown" she squealed

What?!

"Is Savanah here" the guy asked.

"Over here?!" Kara exclaimed.

"Wait wait- I have-" I was cut off as two guys grabbed my arms and I instantly looked through the crowd for Dylan and Aidan.

"Come on over Savanah, you've earned the crown"

No not really. I don't have time for this. What was Kara up to?? This had to be a prank. I spotted the boys as they watched me and Jordan on stage not knowing what to do.

"Let's give a round of applause for these two"

Me and Jordan looked at each other and smiled sheepishly at the crowd.
I spotted Kara with her other two friends. She grinned so big it look like she done something bad.

"Woo go Savanah!" Kyle yelled

They placed the crown on Jordan and then they proceeded to put the crown on me. I looked around nothing. Then I seen the crown it had a trigger button in the inside.
The boy placed it over my head. It decenced down when I moved to get away from it.
Everyone was confused.

"Let me see that real quick" I looked at the announcer as I pointed towards his mic.

I looked at the crowd. Then I held the mic.

"Hi everyone, although Im so glad I was voted duchess I believe the crown really goes to..." I looked at her "Kara Warne, earlier she had told me that she rigged the voting" cue the gasp "just so I could win, but I never wanted the crown so to all the people who voted for her I'd like to honor this crown to the rightful owner"

Kara's face was priceless.

"Can someone bring her up please"

She refused but forced by the guys that held my hands earlier.

"Stop, let me go!" She whispered loudly before she stepped on stage. She smiled and walked towards us. I held the crown and gave to the guy. The guy came to her head, she stood still, I took Jordan and we took a step back. Her rosy cheeks showed every bit of embarrassment to what's about to unfold. The trigger was initiated and soon the crown bursted into all sorts of colors. She was drenched in red yellow, green and blue color paint all over her face. The guy that held the crown got a little taste of it which I felt bad. I held the mic

"Next time you want to make a complete fool out of me make sure your plan actually works, oh and by the way I seen the trigger plate"

She screamed in Aggravation as she walked off stage.
Aidan and Dylan started laughing and Jordan did too.

"What was that all about?"

"A very long story That we can't get into right now-"

I was cut off to my phone buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Savanah?"

"Jessica???, where are you??"

" I ditched them and found myself at this weird gas station, um I think down in station st. The old 76 just out of town I think"

"Okay we're on our way" I said as I hung up, I looked at Jordan and the boys Who were now infront of me.

"Where is she?" Jack asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 8.5K 110
Jordan and Dahlia have been best friends since they met on the playground at age 3. Follow their journey over the next two decades as life, love, opp...
1.6M 73.7K 134
In a world where soulmates exist and people receive their soul bonds (a red string of fate, body exchange, timer tattoos...etc) when they turn 20... ...
206K 8.7K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
92 28 33
The least you can do is let me tell you my story. It's a long one. Let me tell you about what I won't be talking about on the stand. Let me tell you...