The New Family Member (Bat fa...

By DC_Writer_E

Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then dis... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tag
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Another Tag
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE
Extra chapter
Chapter 55
UPDATE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
I WILL UPDATE
THE NEW FINCH SUIT + UPDATE
Emily's Birthday Party

Chapter 35

2.3K 80 18
By DC_Writer_E

{Emily POV}

I walked out of my room and saw Alfred walking towards me.

"Emily is everything alright dear?" He said and put a hand on my neck. He quickly pulled away and I noticed how warm I was. I didn't look at him and went straight for the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and washed my face, I looked in the mirror and saw that I calmed down a little. I opened my door and saw Alfred still standing there. He handed me my hot chocolate and I sat down with my back against the door.

"Emily what happened?'" Alfred said and sat down next to me.

"I miss my old life." I said and he gave me a hug.

"I heard yelling coming from your room, is master Damian behind this?" He said.

"No." I said and stood back up.

"I'll be with Lilly." I said and walked down the stairs.

{Damian POV}

I told Emily everything, I was just so mad I didn't even know what I said. I could see that I really broke her and face palmed myself.

"Idiot." I said and after she left the room. Her phone was still on her bed and I looked at the pictures we took today, I made a mistake and a big one.

"Emily what happened?" I heard Pennyworth say, I sat down with my back against the door listening to their conversation.

"I miss my old life." She said and I buried my hands in my hair.

"I heard yelling coming from your room, is master Damian behind this?" He said, oh no.

"No." She said and my eyes widened, she didn't betray me. I heard her walk away and a knock on my door. I quickly took my mask with my suit and jumped out of the window. I just needed some time alone, I changed into my suit and hid my pyjama's in the bushes.

{Emily POV}

I finally finished my chocolate and thanked Lilly for making it.

"Miss Emily can I talk to you for a second?" Alfred said and I stood up.

"I already told you, just call me Emily." I said and he took me to the hallway.

"Master Damian is gone." He said and my eyes widened.

"What?!" I said and he nodded. I went to the room and saw Damian nowhere. I checked for his suit but couldn't find it.

"Really Damian?!" I said to myself and changed into my suit, I jumped out of the window and found Damian's clothes in the bushed. I quickly threw them back in our room through the window and started walking.

"Wait." I said and went back to my room again, I took out my empty suitcase and left the house again. I pressed the button on the side and it turned into a motorcycle. I got on and raced away. I parked it in an alley and continued on the roofs. I couldn't just call out his name because of the stupid rule, Alfred called me and I picked up.

"Have you found master Damian yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No but he needs to be close." I said and heard grunting coming from a few blocks away.

"And I think I have found him." I said and hung up. I started running that way and found him fighting a few thugs.

"Robin?!" One of the men yelled and I chuckled. So much for stealth. I jumped down and started attacking them too.

"Finch?!" The man yelled before I punched him in the face.

"What happened to keeping a low profile?!" I said and he shrugged.

"Look I'm sorry I just walked out on you but taking your anger out on a few thugs won't help." I said and hit the last guy standing. He shot his grapple hook to the roof and grappled away. I stopped him on the roof and he didn't look at me.

"Damian please talk to me." I said and he still didn't look at me, he just kept looking at the ground. I kneeled down and saw that he was crying. I took the mask off and saw his red puffy eyes.

"Oh Damian." I said and hugged him, he didn't push me away or hug me back, he just stood there.

"I'm sorry. I said all those horrible things about you and you didn't even say one thing back." He said and I gave him his mask back.

"I knew that I would hurt you more if I talked back so I kept my mouth shut." I said and he nodded.

"Come on let's just go home." I said and he nodded. Suddenly a helicopter appeared and shot it's light at us.

"Hold, Robin and Finch!" The man inside the helicopter said and we lifted our hands up in surrender. They took us away but didn't take our masks off. We sat down in the police department and they started asking us questions.

"What are you two doing in London?" The officer asked.

"Official Batman business." I said and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Were you the two who saved Theodora?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Who? Theodora, never heard of her." I said.

"We saved her, we did the dirty work for you now can we go?" Robin said impatient. The man left the office and I turned to Robin.

"I just want to go home." He said and I nodded.

"It's alright." I said and the man entered back inside.

"You are free to go but one more question. Robin why does it look like you cried?" The officer asked.

"Teargas." He said.

"There wasn't any teargas found there." He said.

"Because it is gas you imbecile!" He said and I nudged him. The police officer jumped a little but then calmed down.

"The police department would like to invite you to the tea party at Buckingham Palace in order to thank you for saving Theodora Knight." He said.

"We are already scheduled." Robin said and walked away. I followed him and called our bikes. They arrived and we raced away.

"You didn't need to be so mean to the guy." I said half chuckling.

"He wasn't being nice to me either." He said and I shrugged.

"True." I said and we arrived back at the house. I find it really weird that Lilly never notices us leaving. We entered back into the house and it started pouring outside.

"Just in time." I said as I put my pyjama's on. I went to my bed and pulled my mask off and my hair tie lose, the most amazing feeling in the world. Damian walked in front of me and kept looking at me blankly.

"What?" I said and he just kept staring. He pulled me into a hug and I stood there shocked.

"Ahw Damian I love you too." I said and he started hugging me tighter.

"Uhm Damian can you maybe let go fo me?" I said and he shook his head. I chuckled and hugged him back. He finally let's go of me and went to his bed.

"Just try and get some sleep." I said and kissed his forehead. I laid back and closed my eyes, letting darkness take over. I woke up the next day and saw Damian doing push-ups.

"Damian did you even get any sleep?" I said and he kept doing what he was doing.

"Only for 4 hours which is enough." He said and I stood up. We heard a knock on the door and I quickly kicked Damian over. Alfred opened the door and I sighed out of relief.

"Sorry Damian." I said, he stood up and brushed himself off.

"No worries sister." He said and Alfred gave us a smile.

"I see that everything is alright?" He said and I nodded. We went downstairs and ate our breakfast.

"Today is the day uncle Alfred." Lilly said and Alfred nodded.

"Indeed it is Lilly, today we are going to Buckingham Palace. Lilly would you mind doing Emily's hair?" Alfred said and she nodded. We stood up and went to our room. Damian took out his suit and left the room. I took out my dress and put it on with my black heels. Lilly did my hair and make up, we went downstairs after we finished and saw that Alfred and Damian were waiting for us. Damian wore a black suit with a green tie that matched my dress and Alfred wore a blue one.

"Are you sure that you're not coming?" I said and Lilly shook her head.

"These aren't my kind of parties and besides I didn't get invited." She said and opened the front door. A limo was standing there waiting for us and we entered. The driver pulled up the window so that we had more privacy.

"Finally a normal day, no criminals, no weapons, no worries." I said and leaned back.

"You deserve it Emily." Alfred said and I gave him a smile. We arrived and stepped out of the limousine. There were lots of photographers and interviewers. I looked at Damian and he nodded. We went to one of the interviewers and it was mostly just the same questions: 'How does it feel to be one of the richest teenagers in the world?' or 'Are you really the daughter of Bruce Wayne?' We answered their questions and went inside.

"How did you even get invited Alfred?" I asked.

"I have a history with the queen." He said and my eyes widened.

"You're one man Alfred Pennyworth." I said and he chuckled. We entered the garden and it looked beautiful. There were flowers everywhere and everything was put up nicely.

"Wait is the queen going to be there?" I asked and he shook his head.

"She has some business to attend to." He said. I looked around admiring the view when I caught my eye on a girl, Theodora! I walked over to her and Damian followed.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked and she looked at me weirded out.

"Who are you?" She said and I mentally face palmed myself, she doesn't even know me.

"I'm Emily Wayne, I heard your story on the news." I said and stuck my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Emily now leave." She said and left my hand there hanging, I gave her a confused look and just walked away.

"Manners." Damian said and I noticed that Theodora heard it.

"You're just a stupid rich American, I'm from blue blood." She said and I stopped.

"More like cold blood." I said and gave Damian a low five. She huffed at me and walked away.

"Nice one." He said and we looked around more. There were lot's of old people and almost everyone was from royal blood.

"Great." I said and Damian nudged me. I looked to my left and saw two butlers who looked really familiar. Theodora walked over to them and started talking with them, wait those are the guys who kidnapped her!

"Can't we just go to one party without letting it get out of hand!" I said and Damian sighed.

"Here." He said and handed me my mask.

"I don't have my suit with me." I said and he shrugged.

"Improvise." He said, I nodded and hid my mask. The men spotted us staring and Theodora started walking over to us.

"Be prepared." He said.

"Hey I'm sorry for being so rude to you, would you like to.... how do you Americans say it....grab something to eat?" She said and I crossed my arms.

"We would love to." Damian said and I looked at him. We followed her and she took us back inside. We stopped in front of a room far away from the hallway.

"Now." Theodora said and we were pulled inside. They covered our mouths, cuffed our hand and feet.

"Now I heard you were eavesdropping so I needed you to stay out of my way." She said and I wanted to punch her so bad.

"The queen is coming." One of the men said. Wait I thought she wasn't even coming, I guess she wanted to keep it a surprise. Theodora gave us a quick evil smile before she left. The men were standing outside guarding the door and I took a bobby pin out. I managed to break out of my handcuffs and freed Damian too, lastly we took off the piece of cloth that covered out mouths but didn't speak. He motioned for me to o save the queen and get everyone out and he was going to call the police and handle the men.

"How?" I mouthed and he opened his jacket. He had bat-a-rangs and everything in his jacket. I gave him a smile and took the bat-a-rangs. I only had five which should be alright.

"Wait are these filled with sleeping gas?" I said and Damian smirked.

"Father knew how much you loved that." He said and I smirked back. There was no exit so Damian banged on the door and I hid. A man walked in and Damian knocked him out.

"Here you go." He said and handed me a jacket and pants, weirdly enough the man was wearing a legging underneath it. I didn't question it and put the jacket with the pants on, I tugged my skirt in the pants and was now dressed as a butler.

"What about you?" I said and he took off his green tie.

"Good enough?" He said and I nodded. We walked out of the room and two men came charging at us. We knocked them out and spilt up, I snook my way up to the roof and looked at the party.

{Alfred POV}

I was enjoying the company and got a message from master Damian.

'Pennyworth take the queen out of here out as soon as possible there is going to be an ambush.' The text said and I sighed. The queen entered and we all clapped. I walked over to her and was hold back by two men.

"Let him pass through." She said and they let me pass.

"Nice to see you again Alfred." She said and I gave her a smile.

"Likewise my queen but you need to get away as soon as possible." I said and her eyes widened.

"Oh good heavens! Is there something wrong then?" She asked and I nodded.

"You are planning to get kid napped by a few men." I said and she gave me a smile.

"Just like the old days, you would always save me from the bad men." She said and I gave her a smile. (just to be clear Alfred used to be a spy before he worked for Bruce). I looked at the roof and saw Emily there standing. I took the queen out of there as soon as possible.

{Emily POV}

"Listen up!" I yelled and everyone looked at me.

"I want you all to get out of here, there is going to be an ambush on the queen so leave now!" I yelled and suddenly the butlers closed the door. The queen managed to get out but the rest was stuck there. I grappled my way down and saw that the butlers were starting to form a circle around us.

"Great." I said and took out my bat-a-rangs.

"Sorry guys but you have to share." I said and threw my bat-a-rangs at the disguised men. They all passed out and I took out a bat-a-rang with a bomb. I threw it at the door and the door flew open from the explosion. I brought the people to safety and saw the other guys waking up. I didn't have any rope with me or anything. I looked inside for something and ripped the curtains off of the wall. I noticed that the queen and Alfred were being attacked. I was about to jump in but Alfred held me back.

"No! I have everything under control!" He said and I nodded. I ran back to the garden and the guys started laughing.

"What are you going to do, wrap us up!?" One of the men yelled and I smirked.

"Maybe." I said and dropped the curtains, I fought them off and tied them all together. I kicked one in the stomach and he grunted in pain.

"That's for ruining the party." I said and left. The police arrived and took the men away. I went to the ballroom and saw Robin fighting the men and Theodora charging after him. He was already fighting 10 men so I came in and helped. I kicked Theodora in the back making her sent to the wall and hit her head. She stood up and I smirked.

"Oh great the Finch is here too!" She said and charged at me. I could tell that she was getting dizzy from the thud. I punched her in the face and she fell down. I helped Robin with the other men and won. The police came and took them all away. I grabbed one of the officers by the arm and told him that Emily and Damian were still locked up in the closet. He nodded and we quickly ran back to the closet. We took the butler uniform's off and cuffed our hand and our feet. Lastly the piece of clothing covering our mouth and we started to pretend like we were really scared. We heard a loud bang on the door and the police kicked it open, they freed us and took us out of the building. Millions of people were recording and since we were the last ones to get out. We ran to Alfred and gave him a hug. We stepped inside the limousine and drove back. I laid back with my hands behind my head and sighed.

"That was fun." I said and Damian chuckled too. Alfred sighed and I sat back up.

"What's wrong Alfred?" I said.

"All I wanted was to go to a traditional English tea party." He said.

"Don't worry you will believe me." I said and he gave me a smile. Alfred turned on the television and it showed me and Damian getting out of the building and hugging Alfred afterwards.

"Today, our beautiful Buckingham Palace was ambushed by the no longer secret society, the KN. Robin and the Finch were spotted yesterday night and it looked like they knew something was wrong because a few minutes before the ambush Finch told everyone to get out and get into safety. Theodora Knight will be accused of attempted murder on the queen and will be taken away for sure. I think I can say this for whole England, thank you Robin and Finch." The lady said and Alfred turned off the TV. He gave us a proud smile and we arrived at the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 1 14
Damian has returned to Gotham after four years of living with the Titans, only to find that life will probably never be the same for him.
5.9K 210 25
April Yang and Dick Grayson share deep-rooted connections to Gotham, even if they prefer not to give them much thought and keep their emotions to the...
633K 19.3K 37
Penny Parker lives in an abusive foster home in Gotham city. One day after the Justice League have a huge fight in the city they discover that they d...
385 6 10
Damian Wayne has always been a loner. Raised by Ra's Al Ghul didn't set him up well for the real world. That was all true until he moved in with Batm...