Your Smile is all I Need

נכתב על ידי SMcCoury

Your Smile is all I Need We were never really Friends, We just lived next door to each other nothing more not... עוד

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 4

91 3 0
נכתב על ידי SMcCoury

Your Smile is all I Need - 4

Chapter 4

Billie Jo's POV

I woke up the next day still not knowing what came over Tim to kiss me and tell me to stay away from Blake and thought I should try and find out whats going on. I got dressed and I walked over to the club house Tim and his buds had built for them to party in.

I knock on the door not sure what I would say and when Randy open the door he told me to come on in. Randy has always been so nice to me. We went in and sit down on the couch. He ask why I never party with him I told him we didn't hang with the same crowds.He said I was his kind of crowd. I blushed and we were talking until Tim and Mandy came out of one of bedrooms.

Tim seemed shocked to see me and Mandy just shot me looks. We both stood up and I was hurt he had been in there with her.

What are you doing here Tim asked not so nice?

Randy spoke up and said I came to party with him. I was shocked he said that but didn't say anything. Randy pulled me into one of the other tv areas and we sat down. He asked if I was taken and would I ever go out with him. I smiled and told him he was one of the best looking guys at school and that as nice as he is he could do so much better then me.

He was sweet to me and he ask me out on a date. I couldn't believe it when he said he always thought I was pretty and he hoped I would go. I smiled and could feel my cheeks go red.

As we talk Tim and Mandy would just keep looking at us and when Randy place a piece of my hair behind my ear he held his hand on my cheek.

We were in our own little world laughing and having fun until I heard Tim tell Mandy to go home.

I looked up and she was trying to get him to let her stay. he just said go and walked off. I cant understand how he treats girls so bad but I was also glad she was leaving.

I told Randy I should go too as that it seemed Tim was in a bad mood.

He ask me to just wait. to please not leave that he would go see what's going on and tell Tim to go up to the house that he was bring down the party.

I sit there in there party house wondering how I end up here I just wanted to ask Tim why he did that last night, but some how I ended up staying here talking to a very cute guy and getting ask out.

Randy came back in a few minutes he acted as if there was something wrong but he just smiled and said he was going walk me back over to mine. I smiled and said ok. so we left.

I still didnt get to ask Tim why he kissed me last night. No answer yet but I will get my answer.

We made it to my front door and Randy told me to think about going out with him and he would see me later, After I went up stairs I saw my window open I dont remember opening that window. I walked over to close it and got the shock of my life Tim was sitting there on the ledge. He looked so pissed off it almost made me fear what he was going to do.

I got my thoughts calmed down and ask him Why are you here and what was that last Night? He look at me and started to shack. Scared I moved back away from him he was about to shift his wolf was at the surface and his eyes were now black. He yells You will stay away from Randy and all other guys you are mine he said and crashed his lips to mine.

Wait what did he say I can't be his mate.

he was just in that bedroom with Mandy and everyone knows what they were doing.

Here I stand still looking out my open window. Tears running down my face if I am his mate why was he with her and why didnt he tell me? I wont know for sure till my birthday then if I am the pull will be there but if he is my mate did he just reject me? What do I do why did he kissed me and just jumped down not one more word did he say.

What kind of game is he playing with me?

I stayed in my room most of the rest of the week end just trying to Come to terms with the fact I'm Tim mate. I'll be 18 in just a few days thin I'll know for sure. I must try to act normal until my birthday. I have So many question that my mind is in over drive why would Tim be with Mandy if

I'm his mate?

Why would he all of a sudden kiss me?

If I'm his mate does that mean he rejects me?

As the tears roll down my cheeks I understand now he doesn't want me!

After a long shower and a lot of crying I made up my mind I won't let him hurt me again.

I'll wait for my birthday and if he is my mate. Thin he can reject me formally and I'll leave and go find a new life away from here. I will leave and never come back they can send me any where it wont matter to me my life will be over and I couldn't stay a watch him be with all the school sluts it would hurt to much. I'll talk to mom and dad after my party and tell them that I will be leaving I can start packing this week. I am going miss my gang and even Randy.

Monday came way to fast. How will I face him knowing he rejected me. Ok smile and act like nothing is wrong. I'm about to leave for school when there a knock on the door I open the door to find Blake standing there smiling he is so sweet. oh how I hope that I am wrong and that Blake is my mate And not Tim. funny I never thought I wouldnt want Tim but he has no heart.

I've come to give you a ride he said and takes my hand.

We start walking down the drive way. when out comes Tim from his house.

he comes over to us and tells Blake to get lost and stay away from me.

Why? Blake shouts why should I and whats it to you? Tim starts to grab my arm when Blake puts me in the car he goes around and gets in and we off to school. The ride was odd Blake ask me if something was going on with me and Tim. I said no. I can fell the tears building in my eyes so I stay quite and look out the window.

When we get to school Blake turns to me and ask Billi Jo are you sure nothing going on with you and Tim? NOTHING GOING ON I YELLED!

Blake smiles when I say no and wraps his arms around me. It feels good to have someone hold me. I tell Blake I'll explain everything after my birthday and that I hope he is ok with that I just have to find out who my real mate is first.

We get out go in to school and Blake said he has to turn in some papers in the office and he would meet me in the gym. We say our goodbyes and go our on way.

I walk in to the gym and the first thing that catches my eyes is Tim with one of his sluts making out. I try not to look his way and start up the stairs to my friends when Randy grabs my arm.

He picks me up and turn me around I smile and laugh he such fun to be with and we get along well. We had a lot of fun talking to each other the other day and now I like being around him.

He ask if tonight he could take me out, I looked up at Tim lip locked with her.thats when I smiled and said yes he wrap his arms around me and we both started to laugh.

Next thing I know him and Tim are in each other face Tim tells him to stay away from me and Randy ask why. She not one of us Tim says and walks out without even looking at me.

Randy turns and smiles tell me not to worry about it and he will pick me up at six, he leans in and kissed my cheek then walks out the gym doors.

All my friends are looking at me so I go up the steps and begin to tell them my story and that I think Tim may be my mate. They promise not to say anything and we head to class.

I thought to myself just a few days I'll be 18 then this will all be over I just hope I don't get hurt.

I keep thinking there should be something I can do to understand what Tim is thinking or if I'm really his mate why is he being so mean. What could this all be about maybe I should just ask maybe not.

I go in my next class to see Mandy and Tim talking and kissing how can he kiss her if I'm his mate. I look over and he smile at me why why why ? I keep telling myself not to cry I will not let him break me! If Tim is my mate I'm not sticking around I'll leave and never come back he is not going to hurt me anymore.

The day went on for what seemed like forever I did everything I could to keep away from Tim and not look at him but it's finally over and I can go home.

Blake ask to drive me home and we talk about my birthday and how our dads and the Alpha thinks were mates. we are going to just say friends until then if we're mates will know that night and then we can go from there but I don't think we are. As much as I'm scared to say it I know deep down its Tim.

I can already fill the pull. What I'm I going to do?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

510K 9.7K 38
One confusing story with a very bipolar Most powerful alpha in the whole world. One day he loves her, one day he hits her, one day he ignores her by...
17K 602 10
Twins find a very wounded girl near their school. Their mate, has been cruelly treated and abused. Is she human? They don't think so? But what is s...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
1.3M 30.2K 32
(Unedited) Rejection hurts. It can break many people apart. Slowly crushing their souls and silencing their wolfs forever. Unfortunately, that happe...