The Fox Spirit

By WolfLuver03

Amelia was walking in the woods one day and saw a hurt fox, she helped her and in return she gave Amelia a gi... More

[1] The Fox
[2] Friend or Foe?
[3] The Pack
[4] Lies
[5] The Hospital
[6] RJ and Spring
Help!
[7] Jake and Jackson meet
Authors Note
[8] Jackson Meets His Mate
[10] The Past Catches Up
Important Author's Note
[11] Slaves
Another Author's Note
[12] Jackson Vs. Caleb
Adopt Book?

[9] Prank Day

3.7K 165 32
By WolfLuver03

Amelia's POV

"This is where you live?" Christian asked, "Yeah. You guys are gonna live here also, don't get lost." I said with a wink, Jake shook his head and let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny, RJ?" I asked, making Jake stop immediately. "RJ? What type of nickname is that?" Christian asked, I started laughing and Jake was glaring at me.

Don't you dare tell them, he said. Like I would, I want everyone to find out for themselves. I said with an evil grin, you're so evil. Amber said, I know. I said.

Everyone gave me a weird look and I just laughed, "First you were weird and now you're weirder." Christian said, shaking his head lightly. Suddenly Nathan walked out.

His eyes widened when he saw Christian and Dad, "What are you guys doing here?" Nathan asked, then he turned to me. "Do they know?"

I nodded, "Well! I have to meet up with some friends, bye!" I shifted and ran off, thinking about all the pranks I would do. I laughed evilly, though my laugh sounded weird in fox form.

I tried to stop but ran into Jackson, grunting as I rolled to a stop. I got up and gave Jackson my best glare, "Gosh, Jackson! Why are you so careless!" I growled, shaking my head.

"Where are you going in such a rush anyways?" Jackson asked, "Meeting up with some friends to prank people. Wanna come?" I asked.

"I don't know...." He trailed. "Rheya's gonna be there." I said, Jackson immediately looked up. "Let's go, then!" He started running the opposite way.

"Jackson, wrong way." I laughed, running the right way.

"Right."

Jackson followed me and soon we arrived.

We shifted and walked inside, Jackson immediately walking over to Rheya. I let out a laugh and followed. Everyone was already there, sitting down and drinking shakes.

"Hey, Keilley, Rheya, Auggie, Em." I listed, a smile plastered on my face. "Hey! Who's that?" Em asked, nodding her head at Jackson.

"Oh, that's my friend Jackson. Rheya already knows him though," I said. They all glanced at the two, who were fighting about which was better, wolves or foxes. 

"Wolves are better!" Rheya exclaimed, "Nu-uh! Foxes are!" Jackson fought back. I sighed, "Jackson, Rheya, can't we just agree that both are awesome?" I asked.

No! Because foxes are better! Smack those wolves. Amber said. Amber, our mate is a wolf. I rolled my eyes. Oh....right....well, besides him! She said. 

Amber, I sighed, everyone in our pack is also wolves. Amber was silent for  a moment. Well, everyone except our pack!  I rolled my eyes but felt myself smile. 

"Alright you love birds, stop fighting." I said, a smirk spreading across my face. They both blushed and looked away, "Okay, squad! Today is prank day! So let's go split up into groups, record our pranks and then come back."

Everyone nodded and split up into groups of three's. Keilley, Auggie and Em, and then me, Jackson and Rheya.

Third Person's POV

"Okay, go!" Amelia said. Everyone got their cameras and ran off to different places. First off, Amelia, Jackson and Rheya went to McDonald's and bought three Big Mac's and then went to Chik-Fil-A and ate them in the middle of the place.

Everyone was giving them dirty looks and the manager was wondering what he should do. Then, to make it even more interesting, they said in a loud voice, "MMM, THESE BIG MACS THAT COME FROM COWS ARE SO DELICIOUS. SO SCRUMPTIOUS.  I AM SURE GLAD THOSE COWS DIED."

A few gasps were heard, not believing they would actually say that. Finally, when they were done, they left.

At the same time, Keilley, Auggie and Em went to a sushi place and walked up to the counter. "Excuse me." The lady at the counter turned around and gave them a smile.

"Yes, what would you like?" She asked, her perfect accent fitting the store. "Do you have any hamburgers?" Keilley asked, the lady gave them a weird look. "I am sorry, but this is sushi place. We have shrimp, crab, and-" Auggie cut her off.

"We just want a hamburger." He said. "We do not have any, sorry." She said, "How can you guys not have hamburgers?! Every placed has hamburgers!" He exclaimed.

"Do you at least have tofu burgers?" Em asked. The lady sighed and then leaned on the counter, glared and said in a impossibly deep voice, her accent disappearing, "Look, kids. We don't have hamburgers. Either order something on the menu or get lost."

Everyone looked at her wide-eyed until running off.

Amelia, Jackson and Rheya went to a doughnut shop and bought a doughnut, then went to a Burger King and sprinkled salt all on it, then grabbed a bottle of salt. And then found a police officer leaning against the hood of his car, holding his hat in his hand and fanning himself.

They walked up and Rheya held out the doughnut to him, "We saw you over here in the hot sun and thought we'd give you a doughnut."

The police officer smiled, "Why, thank you, you three. How nice of you." He grabbed the doughnut and closed his eyes, his mouth wide open. Amelia quickly poured the whole salt bottle in his coffee and they backed up. He took a big bite and...."HOLY &!$#*&!!#*&*&!%#&%$!#&*&#!&!&^*#&!%#."

By this time they were running down the street laughing. Then he drank his coffee to clear the taste and shouted another long line of colorful words.

Auggie, Em and Keilley went to the pier and went under it, then Auggie took out a ten-dollar-bill and slipped it into the crack, one hand firmly holding the other end.

After awhile a little kid ran up and started pulling on it, Auggie pulled it down and then the kid fell to the ground at the force and cried.

The mother came over and took him away. They laughed and put it back through the crack.

A teenager grabbed it and tried to get it, he peered through the crack and glared. "Rude, man, rude." Then walked off.

Then a large man with giant muscles and huge feet came over and pulled with force. It didn't come off. They burst out laughing and after collecting themselves, did it again.

An older man, walking with a cane, very pale and weak came over and grabbed it, actually succeeding in taking it. "Wh-What, how?!?" Keilley sputtered.

Auggie frowned as the older man walked off with his money. "Aww man, my cash!"

Then everyone got together and then started doing prank calls. They *67 their number of course. First Jackson did it.

Jackson: "Hello, is Mr. Wall there, please?"
Person: "There is no Mr. Wall here, sorry"
Jackson: "Can I speak with Mrs. Wall then, please?"
Person: "Mrs. Wall does not live here."
Jackson: "Well, can I speak with Harry Wall, please?"
Person: "There is no one here by that name, either. Sorry."
Jackson: "Are there any Walls there?"
Person: "No, there are no walls here. Sorry."
Jackson: "Then may I ask what's holding up your house?"

The person hung up and everyone laughed.

Then Keilley did a real bad Chinese accent and did this.

Keilley:"We sell egg rolls! $20 for one egg roll! Egg rolls! Egg rolls! You buy egg roll or we hunt you down with the NINJAS!"
Person:"...."  *Hangs up*

Then it was Rheya's turn. She called McDonalds.

Rheya:"Hi I'm stuck in one of your toilets and need help getting out because I'm a paraplegic.....HURRY UP MY CHEESEBURGER IS GOING COLD!"
McDonalds:"OH MY GOSH I'M COMING" *Running sounds* "Hello? Boy or girl?"
Rheya:"I DON'T KNOOWWWWWWWW." *Hangs up*

Every died of laughing. "Oh...gosh...can't breath..." Amelia gasped. "Halp....." Rheya pretended to die.

They decided to end it for the day and went home. Jackson and Amelia were talking about the pranks and watching the videos and couldn't stop laughing when they walked in.

"Why are you two laughing?" Jake asked, coming into the room. Amelia just laughed and showed him the part where the police officer ate the doughnut and started cussing.

They, besides Jake, went up to her room and she plugged the cameras into the computer. She uploaded the videos and then put them together to make a video.

Then she went downstairs with the camera and plugged it into the TV. "Everyone get in here!" She shouted, everyone crowded in, wondering what it was about, and she turned it on.

By the end of the video everyone was dying of laughter.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END.

(A/N Just kidding lol. Fans:*Le gasp* AN UPDATE! *Stampede* Seriously guys if you want updates then give me ideas. Also, we just destroyed my bathroom wall and we're replacing it. Guys, seriously, go read some of my other amazing books.)

And remember! Stay Whelmed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224 0 10
There is a legend that Mother Moon tied with a rare Aurora Borealis creates grants a being their spirit guide and it never makes a mistake. So why i...
456K 12.2K 32
Rose had never been one to believe in fate. She wasn't sure of much, but she was sure that the only people controlling her future were herself and th...
334K 8.6K 24
Being Edited Heavily "Mate" we both said Today is mine and my Brother's 16 birthday. "Car I think mom and dad have some explaining to do." I stated...
4.3K 216 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...