[12] Jackson Vs. Caleb

Amelia's POV

Jake burst out of the trees with the pack and I grinned, "Jake!" I exclaimed. He smiled and then ordered the pack to fight the other pack.

I picked up Oliver and Elijah and ran towards him. I gave him a hug (sort of hard with the two boys in my arms) and then backed up.

"You came! But there's more slaves back there!" I told him. Jake nodded and (I'm assuming) mind-linked some pack members to get them because they ran towards the trees where we had been at.

"Mom? Is this your mate?" Oliver asked, "Yeah, Ollie. This is Jake. Jake, this is Oliver. But, let's skip introductions and fight, yes?" I suggested.

"Alright." Jake ran off to fight and I found a tree and put the boys in it. "Do not come down until I come and get you, alright?" I asked.

They both nodded and I shifted, turning away towards the fight. "Wow." I heard them gasp. I howled and charged at the nearest enemy.

I was a bit weak from those weird metal bars, so I was slower and weaker than usual. I jumped back and dodged a wolf that had lunged at me, whipping around and biting him.

He yelped and immediately reacted back, snapping his jaws onto my leg. Come on, let me fight! Amber said. Pfft, like I would. I'm gonna show everyone how much of a boss I am!

A/N And now you guys can continue it. Read the chapter after this to understand. This'll probably be the last you hear of me on this account. See ya!

And remember! Stay Whelmed!