[9] Prank Day

Amelia's POV

"This is where you live?" Christian asked, "Yeah. You guys are gonna live here also, don't get lost." I said with a wink, Jake shook his head and let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny, RJ?" I asked, making Jake stop immediately. "RJ? What type of nickname is that?" Christian asked, I started laughing and Jake was glaring at me.

Don't you dare tell them, he said. Like I would, I want everyone to find out for themselves. I said with an evil grin, you're so evil. Amber said, I know. I said.

Everyone gave me a weird look and I just laughed, "First you were weird and now you're weirder." Christian said, shaking his head lightly. Suddenly Nathan walked out.

His eyes widened when he saw Christian and Dad, "What are you guys doing here?" Nathan asked, then he turned to me. "Do they know?"

I nodded, "Well! I have to meet up with some friends, bye!" I shifted and ran off, thinking about all the pranks I would do. I laughed evilly, though my laugh sounded weird in fox form.

I tried to stop but ran into Jackson, grunting as I rolled to a stop. I got up and gave Jackson my best glare, "Gosh, Jackson! Why are you so careless!" I growled, shaking my head.

"Where are you going in such a rush anyways?" Jackson asked, "Meeting up with some friends to prank people. Wanna come?" I asked.

"I don't know...." He trailed. "Rheya's gonna be there." I said, Jackson immediately looked up. "Let's go, then!" He started running the opposite way.

"Jackson, wrong way." I laughed, running the right way.

"Right."

Jackson followed me and soon we arrived.

We shifted and walked inside, Jackson immediately walking over to Rheya. I let out a laugh and followed. Everyone was already there, sitting down and drinking shakes.

"Hey, Keilley, Rheya, Auggie, Em." I listed, a smile plastered on my face. "Hey! Who's that?" Em asked, nodding her head at Jackson.

"Oh, that's my friend Jackson. Rheya already knows him though," I said. They all glanced at the two, who were fighting about which was better, wolves or foxes. 

"Wolves are better!" Rheya exclaimed, "Nu-uh! Foxes are!" Jackson fought back. I sighed, "Jackson, Rheya, can't we just agree that both are awesome?" I asked.

No! Because foxes are better! Smack those wolves. Amber said. Amber, our mate is a wolf. I rolled my eyes. Oh....right....well, besides him! She said. 

Amber, I sighed, everyone in our pack is also wolves. Amber was silent for  a moment. Well, everyone except our pack!  I rolled my eyes but felt myself smile. 

"Alright you love birds, stop fighting." I said, a smirk spreading across my face. They both blushed and looked away, "Okay, squad! Today is prank day! So let's go split up into groups, record our pranks and then come back."

Everyone nodded and split up into groups of three's. Keilley, Auggie and Em, and then me, Jackson and Rheya.

Third Person's POV

"Okay, go!" Amelia said. Everyone got their cameras and ran off to different places. First off, Amelia, Jackson and Rheya went to McDonald's and bought three Big Mac's and then went to Chik-Fil-A and ate them in the middle of the place.

Everyone was giving them dirty looks and the manager was wondering what he should do. Then, to make it even more interesting, they said in a loud voice, "MMM, THESE BIG MACS THAT COME FROM COWS ARE SO DELICIOUS. SO SCRUMPTIOUS.  I AM SURE GLAD THOSE COWS DIED."