Beautiful Mess: Blake Richard...

By LostLittleFairy

One day, you will meet someone who will make your heart smile so much that the smile on your face can't cont... More

Interested?
On set
"Action"
Nandos
Cut
Hate and Toy Story
BBQ
Sunburn
Champions
Past
Pizza
Late Night Swim
Shower
Date Night (1)
Date night (2)
Good Luck
Spare Ticket
Oh Cecilia
Average
Hannah's p.o.v
Tour Bus
How would they recact?
Fans
Day off
Homesick
Facetime and Pancakes
Girlfriend?
Happy
Hello's and Goodbye's
Confidence
The Last Show
Family Introductions
Reunited
Lazy Day
Sex
The Morning After

Truth or Dare

2.7K 107 29
By LostLittleFairy

"Hi, I'm Reece."

"I'm George"

"Hi, I'm Blake"

"And we are New Hope Club." The boys said in usion.

It was 7:00pm; my brother and his bandmates had gone out for the evening, leaving myself and Hannah alone with the boys. We were all sat on the floor of my front room, surrounded by pillows and blankets as we started to play a game of Truth or Dare - filming it so the boys could upload it to their YouTube channel.

"As you can see, we've been joined by two extra people." George smiled

"Girls, do you want to introduce yourselves?" Reece questioned

"Hi, I'm Maia," I spoke, smiling at the camera, giving it a small wave

"Hi, I'm Hannah." Hannah followed, copying my actions as she smiled and waved.

"Maia and Hannah are going to be joining in with us this evening with tonight's game of Truth or Dare. We've managed to pick out a large selection of your truths and dares from random using an app. None of us know what the truths or dares are so it should be an interesting game!" Blake went on to explain.

To the right of the camera was Brad's laptop. The webpage on the screen was linked to Twitter; showing us both small image of us all as the camera continued to record and a number count of the growing number of viewers who were watching us.

"Okay, first one." I watched as Blake tapped the screen on his phone, and along with everyone else, waited to hear what the first truth or dare was. "Ooo it's a truth."

"What does it say?" Reece asked curiously

"Are any of you in a relationship?" Blake read. "None of us boys are, what about you two?"

"Both of us are single." I responded looking at the camera as I confirmed it; out of the corner of my eye, I was adiment I saw a small smile appear on Blakes face when I confirmed that the two of us were single. However, due to not paying attention to him, I couldn't be one hundred percent sure that what I thought I saw actually happened.

Return my attention back to Blake who had tapped his phone once more and was awaiting for his phone to determine whether it would be a truth or dare next. I, along with the others sat in silence as we waited for Blake to confirm what the next truth or dare would be.

"It's another truth!" Blake announced. "Who was the last person you texted and what did it say?" Blake asked as he looked up at the camera.

All of us, other than Blake who already had his phone, immediately started to fumbled around in the blankets and pillows in an attempt to find our phones.

"Shall we start with you Hannah and make our way down the line?" Blake suggested once we all had our phones griped in our hands. 

"Sure! Um, the last text I sent was to Maia and it says 'Okay, see you later.' It's not very interesting, sorry," Hannah giggled.

"Maia, what about you?" Blake questioned

"My last text was to my brother, Brad; it says 'No, have a good night with the boys, stay safe'"

"Mine was to you Maia; it says 'Which house is yours? We're lost'"Blake told the camera, laughing to himself at his and his bandmates unfortunate events in which happened earlier on in the day.

The boys had explained to us all whilst we were sat around the garden table as we enjoyed our BBQ,  that they mistook a street to be the street in which Brad and I live in. They went on to knock on the door they thought was ours, only to be met by a rather confused couple.

"Mine was to my mum telling her that I'd see her tomorrow," Reece went on to answer

"My last text was to Reece asking where he was," George being the last person in the line answered.

"Okay, let's see what comes up next!" Blake tapped his phone and gave out a nervous laugh once he saw what was written on the screen, leaving the rest of us sat in anticipation as we waited for him to read what was written. "I dare you all to eat a full teaspoon of Tobasco sauce."

"Let me check to see if we have any first." I clambered out of my space between Hannah and Blake and rushed off towards the kitchen. Opening up the cupboards, I scrambled round in an attempt to find a bottle of the sauce in which we had been dared to eat.

Bingo!

I grabbed the bottle, along with five teaspoons and raced back to join the others, handing each of them a spoon before sitting back down. Each of us poured the sauce onto our spoons one by one, and, on the count of three, placed the spoons in our mouths. All was quiet between us all for a few moments until each and everyone of us all experienced the same fiery sensation on our toungues.

"IT BURNS!" Reece shouted, causing us all to jump.

"I-I need mi-milk!" I exclamed, jumping from my spot and running out into the kitchen. Opening up the fridge door, I grabbed a full bottle of milk and quickly opened it as I walked back into the front room.

I placed the bottle in my mouth and gave a sigh of relief as the creamy liquid almost instantly cooled my mouth down. The moment however was short lived as the bottle flew out of my grasp

"What the?" I questioned out loud as I looked down at my now empty hands.

"Blake hurry up!" I glanced to my right and saw Blake furiously chugging down the drink, around him stood Reece, George and Hannah in whom were waiting impatiently for the bottle.

"George! Blake whined as the bottle, just like it was taken from me, was taken from Blake.

These anticts went on for about two more minutes, with everyone snatching the bottle from one another until the milk had completely gone.

"Great, now what?" I looked around the room, questioning the others what tactic we should now use to cool our mouths. My eyes stopped as they met Reece's. His mouth was open wide as his tounge hung loose in an attempt to cool it down, copying his actions, I allowed my tongue to hang loose out of my mouth until Hannah piped up

"Why don't we just continue playing?" She suggested as she sat back down underneath her blanket. "Hopefully through taking our minds off of the heat, we may eventually forget about it."

"Sounds good to me," I made my way back down beside Hannah, both of us eventually being joined by the boys

"Is everyone ready?" Blake asked us once he was settled and had his phone back in his hand.

"I think so," I smiled

"Okay...It's another truth! It asks: what are each of your favourite songs right now?" Blake paused slightly as he thought about his answer "Ooo that's quiet hard considering I like quite a few songs; I think at this moment in time my favourite song has to be Cake by the Ocean by DNCE."

"Stressed Out  by Twenty One Pilots," Reece followed

"Um...The Sound by The 1975," George answered

"Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande," Hannah said before turning to me

"Mine has to be Rest Your Love by The Vamps," I finally concluded.

"Isn't that your brothers song?"
I looked to the right of me at George who was sat staring at me with a confused expression on his face

"Yes?" I questioned him with a laugh. "George, we were only filming the music video for it together last week!"

"I know, but I didn't think siblings liked each other's songs!"

"Oh, well, that's not the case between Brad and I."

"Ready for the next one?" Blake questioned us once mine and Georges mini conversation was over, and, for the fourth time, Blake tapped his phone screen as he waited for the results to appear, the rest of us sat in anticipation as we too waited for whatever terror was about to appear on the screen.

"I swear, if we have to something worse than what just happened, I think I'm going to cry," Reece mumbled to the camera, followed by a uneasy laugh

"It's another dare; it's only aimed at one of us this time." Blake reassured Reece

"Who's it for then?" Hannah asked

"Um...oh," Blake paused. "Its for me"

"Are you going to read it out or are we just going to sit and wait for you to do it then?" Hannah questioned him as Blake say in silence

"It says, uh, Blake, I dare you to kiss the closest person on your left," he read aloud as all eyes other than Blakes instantly snapped in my direction.

--
Comment what you think is going to happen next/what you want to happen! Thank you for 4K reads! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 17 46
I hope you enjoy
1.6K 21 19
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
30.6K 1.6K 31
- แดกสœแด€แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs, Gแด‡แดส€ษขแด‡ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก
1.2K 7 22
Had another account and wrote this on it. Found it and decided i wanted to keep it.